Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hamandmushroom

No Kasha, the reason why suicide rates are up is because people are losing their jobs, losing loved ones and are unable to see their family and friends. People are losing their minds because their quality of life and their mental health are being destroyed. NOT because your thick, selfish, thoughtless, stuck up daughter receiving justified criticism for an incredibly poor, hurtful choice and having a dad with a bad back. And it's people like her who are elongating the damage, giving the whole country severer measures and killing people.

Not to mention how your daughter potentially fuels Eating Disorders with her sizing issues etc. and is still posting and showing off her non-essential holiday, both things causing others to feel miserable and self-loathing, which does contribute to suicidal thoughts.

How dare she, the entitled, cheeky c*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
This comment pisses me off “life back to normal” please not like you are struggling, and yes a vaccine is coming along doesn’t mean you can prance about on holiday doing as you wish well a holiday no doubt Misha has paid for, genuinely think he’ll wait till they get back break up and go back to his ex wouldn’t put it past him
Back to normal ?? Yeah let’s just forget about everyone that’s lost their jobs, struggling for work, losing important people from COVID. He’s actually the most self absorbed wanker I’ve ever seen in my life

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Nixen

Chatty Member
It looks like the last time that flight number (EK003) left from gate b17 was Tuesday. It landed at Heathrow on Tuesday the 17th just before 7pm. So she can’t leave her house until 2nd of December. That took me 2 mins to find by the way.

Misha this is a lesson in not posting everything to everyone on the internet 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Kg1234

Since it's almost the festive season...

12 annual holidays
11 unsexy poses
10 000 subscribers lost every holiday
9 ratty extensions
8 fake designer bags
7 thousand clothes
6 fake friends
5 eyelash extensions hanging on
4 gross family members
3 holidays during a pandemic
2 boyfriends
1 deadly pandemic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

AnonuserKYR

Heres a recap for all our lovely New thread members that have joined us today! WELCOME!

I'll try my best to summarise recent events:
1. Recently misha decided she wasn't vibing with her YT content lately so she hired an editor to edit her youtube vids meaning all she has to do is film the video and the editor does everything else so that misha can sit on her arse complaining about how hard and busy her life is.
2. We have been reintroduced to her amazing to do lists that consist of many normal daily activities like washing hair and drinking water. Oh! Not forgetting to add wake up and shower on there too! (Washing hair and showering warrant 2 different entries on the list apparently)
3. She slid into jakes dms whilst he was dating another girl and admitted to it.
4. Shes now on her 3rd holiday abroad this year during the pandemic and doesn't give a toss about it as long as she is getting a good pic for insta
5. She is claiming to be struggling with her mental health and has been given free therapy online which she posted an ad about but hasn't actually used yet.
6. The things she was stressed and crying about was her nail appointment getting cancelled and that she had so much to do (her to do lists do have about 8 things on them per day, such hard tasks like brushing her hair POOR MISH!)
7. She got tested for covid ready to go on holiday and instead of isolating, she went to 4 different appointments and 2 different households in the meantime

I hope that clears things up! Enjoy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Who reckons this comment is bullshit?

Actually why was she doing kasha’s hair?? We are in lockdown 🤔
Apparently she did kasha's hair 3 weeks ago before misha would have been receiving all these 'nasty comments' about holidaying during lockdown....... Ooops

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Omg the quote from that video that stands out to me is this: IM JUST LOOKING AFTER ME RIGHT NOW.

NO! The whole point is to think about others at this time Misha, NOT yourself and what YOU want. The world doesn't revolve around YOU!
What a selfish thing to say. And asking us if we'd have taken the opportunity to escape reality if we could - I absolutely would not! For my own health and for the sake of OTHERS. This is coming from someone who goes away about 4-5 times a year. Ive not been anywhere this year, because im not thinking of myself. Crossing borders and travelling to and from different countries has contributed massively to the spread of Covid-19. End of.

Reactions: 29

hcoll78

How fucking awful for jakes ex is it that their travelling got cut short because of Covid and TWO weeks later this girl is messaging him and now he’s literally just swapped the girl he’s travelling with. I would feel sick to my stomach if that happened to me. I hope she’s ok and lucky to be away from this arsehole

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I've made a heroic attempt in Misha's instagram comments to get her to realise how her actions have consequences, but her 'fans' (cult members) are impossible to reason with. Their argument is that 'because planes are still taking off it's completely okay to go on holiday right now'. Common sense is truly rare these days. I can't deal anymore 🙃
Just because I have sharp knives in my kitchen drawers doesn't mean I should go waving them about in the line at the supermarket. I can do that, but I don't cause I have this thing called common sense 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

lolarose1935

How mad is it that she had one boyfriend for the first lockdown and now she's got another for the second. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Daisylew

What angers me about this whole situation is Misha is sticking two fingers up at her followers with “if you don’t like it then don’t watch it” regarding her recent insensitive content, yet her followers that she seems to give so little of a shit about are literally THE REASON she can afford the three holidays she has taken during this pandemic. I am honestly sickened by the selfishness of these people when there are so many losing their jobs, losing their businesses and losing their lives! And how dare Kasha use the topic of suicide as a way to try and stop people from voicing their opinion. My husband and I were watching the news the other day and this poor single mother was sobbing her heart out whilst being interviewed because she was going to lose her business and didn’t know what to do. It’s people like that who are in desperate situations. Not Misha bloody Grimes, who lied constantly to justify breaking lockdown rules, got a negative covid test and then all over town getting beauty treatments, and then cried her eyes out over having to pack a fucking suitcase. I am going to start unfollowing a lot of these influencers because the way they only care about themselves makes me feel ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That comment is ridiculous. So just because Instagram is somebody’s job they should be allowed to travel across the world spreading COVID should they? My mistake 🙄

She ain’t travelling for work let’s be real here. She isn’t really working is she? What a joke. If you genuinely believe this is travel for work purposes and it’s justified then you’ve got a screw loose.

Let’s put it this way: Misha can still work from home - she could have created content FROM HOME. She does not NEED to be abroad to make content. There’s a difference: what a ridiculous and pathetic argument.

Reactions: 26

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
B33D800E-1D9A-4B79-B29C-BB9F3B0EFCED.png

Aw boohoo poor Misha, life is so hard for her.

Someone please tell me WHY this girl is out here playing the victim?!?!?! Who tf raised her to believe that she could do whatever she wanted without consequences???? Girl has never been held accountable a day in her life AND IT SHOWS!

Reactions: 25

Bil

VIP Member
Unfortunately. Brands won't stop working with her, her followers will continue to support her, her mother will continue to back her. Her ego will continue to grow. Meanwhile the rest of the UK will continue to help the NHS

• Angry
Reactions: 24