Misha Grimes #4 is it a bird, is it a plane, no it's Misha going away before LD again!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those seeing comments like this piss you guys off?
They wouldn’t be saying that if they or someone they loved contracted the disease. They are honestly laughable because it shows how truly brainless her fans are ahahha

Reactions: 9
Heres a recap for all our lovely New thread members that have joined us today! WELCOME!

I'll try my best to summarise recent events:
1. Recently misha decided she wasn't vibing with her YT content lately so she hired an editor to edit her youtube vids meaning all she has to do is film the video and the editor does everything else so that misha can sit on her arse complaining about how hard and busy her life is.
2. We have been reintroduced to her amazing to do lists that consist of many normal daily activities like washing hair and drinking water. Oh! Not forgetting to add wake up and shower on there too! (Washing hair and showering warrant 2 different entries on the list apparently)
3. She slid into jakes dms whilst he was dating another girl and admitted to it.
4. Shes now on her 3rd holiday abroad this year during the pandemic and doesn't give a toss about it as long as she is getting a good pic for insta
5. She is claiming to be struggling with her mental health and has been given free therapy online which she posted an ad about but hasn't actually used yet.
6. The things she was stressed and crying about was her nail appointment getting cancelled and that she had so much to do (her to do lists do have about 8 things on them per day, such hard tasks like brushing her hair POOR MISH!)
7. She got tested for covid ready to go on holiday and instead of isolating, she went to 4 different appointments and 2 different households in the meantime

I hope that clears things up! Enjoy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It honestly makes me more angry that the only reason she can afford this holiday is thanks to her following and she's just gone and mugged them all off. Like as much as I think it's a stupid, selfish thing to do anyway I could deal with it better if she actually had a real job and worked hard, I would feel a bit more like 'okay this is selfish bu you you worked for it.' Instead she's using the money she earned through her following and then flaunting it to said following with a blatant disregard to how they might be coping and how covid has affected them.

That being said any brainwashed minion sticking up for her is truly an idiot.

Reactions: 7
I decided to watch the vlog even though I knew it would annoy me!

Why does she always have such filthy nails? Imagine going to a nail salon to get them done and having literal dirt all under your nails but then also proceed to show it to thousands of people on youtube 🤢

BD92D633-611A-4D1E-B5FB-F1611103366B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Those seeing comments like this piss you guys off?
Yep! It’s people like this who are the reason we are where we are. I’m disappointed at how many think this is ok tbh. If everyone could just do their part and stop being so sodding selfish for a short while we might be able to have some sort of normal life back soon!

Reactions: 4
They must be spending most of their trip deleting comments anything with a hint of disagreement as to what their doing is deleted 😅 Maldives is a once in a lifetime trip to most people and they'll spend it all on their phones..Would never wish for that life tbh

Reactions: 19
Heres a recap for all our lovely New thread members that have joined us today! WELCOME!

I'll try my best to summarise recent events:
1. Recently misha decided she wasn't vibing with her YT content lately so she hired an editor to edit her youtube vids meaning all she has to do is film the video and the editor does everything else so that misha can sit on her arse complaining about how hard and busy her life is.
2. We have been reintroduced to her amazing to do lists that consist of many normal daily activities like washing hair and drinking water. Oh! Not forgetting to add wake up and shower on there too! (Washing hair and showering warrant 2 different entries on the list apparently)
3. She slid into jakes dms whilst he was dating another girl and admitted to it.
4. Shes now on her 3rd holiday abroad this year during the pandemic and doesn't give a toss about it as long as she is getting a good pic for insta
5. She is claiming to be struggling with her mental health and has been given free therapy online which she posted an ad about but hasn't actually used yet.
6. The things she was stressed and crying about was her nail appointment getting cancelled and that she had so much to do (her to do lists do have about 8 things on them per day, such hard tasks like brushing her hair POOR MISH!)
7. She got tested for covid ready to go on holiday and instead of isolating, she went to 4 different appointments and 2 different households in the meantime

I hope that clears things up! Enjoy 😉 thanks for the update I was still flabbergasted I got a new thread to work I also wrote this but not as good as yours x
1 Misha’s parents are moving house so they have temporarily moved to the lake rental

2 Misha did a Lounge photo shoot

3 Needs size 10 jeans due to sensitive rib cage still convinced she is an 8

4 Still no idea what happened with her friendship with Georgia although g liked a picture very recently...

5 The podcast featuring her mum talking about sex just no!

6 Contacted Jake when he had a girlfriend

7 Hair still frazzled

8 Gone to the Maldives on the day second lockdown announced, deleting all negative comments. Jake now thinks he’s an influencer and Kasha is now defending her negative comments before they are deleted.
Don’t you just get the feeling she has just booked this holiday for jake like to please him like really obsessed with him like it seems so odd how cobi just went and he appeared very quickly sorry I’ve said this before but it just feels off.

Reactions: 18
I’m picturing there holiday right now... misha sitting crying that her 12 year old follower are raging and seen her for what she is, I hope they’re holiday is cut short and they come back and isolate together💀, look what happened last time she done that with a boyfriend👀, considering this year we’ve practically spend most of it in lockdown misha has still had her holidays and is onto her second boyfriend of the year, I’ve unsubscribed on everything and reported her video and Instagram post, I couldn’t care if anyone thinks it’s Petty, she needs a hit of reality. The YouTube video has more dislike likes than likes, and i hope when she comes back and we all know she will have a video, crying how everyone was mean to her, and we don’t know what she’s going through right now, I hope people stick to it and any brand that works with her gets backlash and she’d dropped from paid adds ect, because the girl doesn’t deserve her platform At all🤦🏼‍♀️, and the fact her mother is sticking up for her, well that really says a lot about the grimes family doesn’t it🤔

Reactions: 16
Can anyone tell how many followers she’s actually lost? I forget the website for it?

Reactions: 1
The thing is, how can you enjoy your holiday with that much (deserved) comments against her. I would be shitting myself if I were in her shoes. (But I’m not because I’m not a silly cow) :))

Reactions: 11
She’s liking all the comments defending her. What is that ? Like 3 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know if she really wanted to go for a break she could have just come off the gram and just not posted and avoided all of the negativity or pre filmed content just shows how stupid she is. Not that I agree with going away in the current climate but she just doesn’t engage her brain.

Reactions: 16
How mad is it that she had one boyfriend for the first lockdown and now she's got another for the second. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry one last thing I will add, because I know I literally haven’t shut up on this thread today, what’s really bugging me is people saying “the trolls are only attacking you because you’re an influencer” actually I’ve even told people that I know that they’re selfish for going abroad right now. Yeah she’s getting more people against because she has a *ahem* highish following but I’m genuinely saying this to everyone. Sorry just had to vent. This has just really really got to me. Done now 😁

Reactions: 15
@Angel52 I've see ya comments girl and I got you! I'm liking and clapping back as much as I can with everything else too. Her bleeping sister Anya has chimed in and I've snapped at Kasha. Ahh..It's like bonding with everyone via a mutual disgust for her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 2