Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she going to resist posting about her holiday with Jake when she wouldn’t shut up about the last one even making a full photograph album about it “pandemic style” 🙄

Reactions: 1
Latest video might the most tone deaf thing I have ever seen.

Reactions: 3
nothing surprises me anymore with misha🤦🏼‍♀️, who the duck even Books a holiday right now, I mean I thought I’d never say this, but the way she goes I actually wouldn’t feel sad if she caught the coronavirus 🤦🏼‍♀️, people dying from this daily and she’s away on her second holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
nothing surprises me anymore with misha🤦🏼‍♀️, who the duck even Books a holiday right now, I mean I thought I’d never say this, but the way she goes I actually wouldn’t feel sad if she caught the coronavirus 🤦🏼‍♀️, people dying from this daily and she’s away on her second holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
this is florida all over again. She went there just before lockdown knowing how bad things were and didn’t care, until she got stuck out there. Then she came home and we all know how well isolating with Cobi went. This girl is so infuriating and I hope she gets some backlash for this - but she’s not big enough for anyone big to care.

Reactions: 12
third holiday isn’t it 😒

Reactions: 2
just when you think she cannot get any worse aswell 🤦🏼‍♀️, call me Petty, but I’ll definitely have something to say About any brand that works with her or gifts her tit, as if the podcast wasn’t disgusting enough, she’s away promoting going on her second holiday, showing her young followers they don’t need to follow the rules and go do whatever they want, stay with friends, see your boyfriend and go on holidays! Whoever works with her after this tit🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

third holiday isn’t it 😒
I’d forgot about her first holiday, she’s an absolute mess of a girl 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s full of tit. She was getting beauty treatments days before and Jake was posting 🛫🛫🛫 all over his stories for a good week before lmao! Might fool their arse licking minions but not me! It’s not like when Boris spoke the other day that was the first we heard about the cases and death accelerating! Absolute idiot

Reactions: 12
Was reading her Instagram post, couldn’t see negative comments ( people saying they would do the same 🤦🏼‍♀️) and then checked YouTube 😬😬, not going down well there misha hun😂😂

Reactions: 11
I’m SO glad she’s getting so much tit on the YouTube comments and people are unsubscribing! 2 holidays in a pandemic head BYE BYE YOUTUBE

Best bit was when they said we hope you enjoy our updates and that it can be a distraction for you! Er no, all it makes me feel is utter contempt. The next couple months especially are going to be extremely tough for everyone, and she really couldn't care less.
If they had any decency at the very least they would keep it private and not rub it in people's faces

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The scene in the white bath robes reminds me of the "Myka Stauffer apology video".... ie trying to look "innocent"
Also speaks volumes at the end when jake says Misha has been so worried WHAT PEOPLE WILL THINK, not worried about getting the virus/contributing to its spread

Reactions: 9
This makes me wonder why the hell I bother. I’ve worked throughout lockdown full time and I am shattered. Haven’t had a single days holiday - had my wedding and honeymoon cancelled. I am absolutely fuming she’s gone on holiday. It’s people like this who are the reason we are in this mess. I had a 2 day holiday booked in the U.K. this month and I’ve had that cancelled thanks to lockdown and I’m devastated as I really, really needed that break from work. But here she is flouting the fact she’s on an expensive holiday. How utterly SELFISH. I really hope she gets some backlash for this. Disgusting.

Best bit was when they said we hope you enjoy our updates and that it can be a distraction for you! Er no, all it makes me feel is utter contempt. The next couple months especially are going to be extremely tough for everyone, and she really couldn't care less.
If they had any decency at the very least they would keep it private and not rub it in people's faces
Exactly! Not a distraction at all it makes people feel 100x times worse. Fed up of influencers thinking Covid doesn’t apply to them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
...also wannabe influencer Jake no lips wants to stop trying to make it happen. He’s so fake, wooden but also posey he makes me cringe to my core. Bring back Cobi (no actually he’s too good for her)

This makes me so sad! I am preparing for an absolute hell of a winter in the hospital i work at, whilst she’s here jetting off! I’ve cried myself to sleep at not being able to see my family but here she is living her best life? It infuriates me to no end!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17