Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I acknowledge she said she photoshopped the “magic” on her recent photo but are we just going to ignore that she very obviously photoshopped her face. It looks narrow and we all know that she’s got a super wide face ahaha

Reactions: 1
So looks like a national lockdown for next week for uk so she won’t be going on holiday. MISHA YOU IRRESPONSIBLE SKANK if you were going I hope you lose your money because let’s face it CLING ON Jake won’t of paid.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I also watched her new besties YouTube video with her in it, and she asked her question about speaking to Jake while he had a girlfriend, her reply was no they’d been split up 2 weeks😂😂😂😂, so you’re telling me she got with a guy who’d just came out of another relationship 2 weeks before it😬

Misha hun that’s called a rebound😅😬😬
This is gross, jumping straight in on somebody who had only just split up from their girlfriend of however many years. That poor ex of his, the bed was still warm 😕 Red flag from jake jumping straight to another girl without processing the break up of a long term relationship. They deserve each other, grotty pair

So with this lockdown maybe happening next week does that mean Misha won’t be allowed to see Jake as that would involve travelling ? I mean not that it stopped her last time “social distance picnic” my ass. But like is that what it means ?

Reactions: 6
On her recent ‘Tinkerbell’ post, she said the dress was Nasty Gal but on her stories, she said it’s Fashion Nova?? The stupid girl can’t even remember where she got her free tat from🤦🏻‍♀️
Thick as tit! she’s that use to lying she doesn’t know what’s truth. Amd now she’s gone on holiday! Cannot stand the dumpy cow

Shes just put „signing off for a few days“ deffo hiding that shes going away to avoid backlash

Reactions: 7
Yep currently waiting for lockdown announcement! If it’s on Monday, she won’t be able to travel at all right?

Yep currently waiting for lockdown announcement! If it’s on Monday, she won’t be able to travel at all right?
Why is this bloody announcement taking so long 🙄 anyway, she shouldn’t be going away at all unless it’s necessary which I can guarantee it won’t be. Sorry to get so triggered. My dad is still suffering from COVID and had to be in hospital for a few weeks. I’m just really detesting people like her right now. Just oblivious to everything with her head up her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is this bloody announcement taking so long 🙄 anyway, she shouldn’t be going away at all unless it’s necessary which I can guarantee it won’t be. Sorry to get so triggered. My dad is still suffering from COVID and had to be in hospital for a few weeks. I’m just really detesting people like her right now. Just oblivious to everything with her head up her arse.
It’s absolutely infuriating! I work in a professional orchestra and have been unable to return to work since March so seeing so many people being so selfish makes me SO angry! So sorry to hear about your dad, hoping everything turns out ok for you! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s absolutely infuriating! I work in a professional orchestra and have been unable to return to work since March so seeing so many people being so selfish makes me SO angry! So sorry to hear about your dad, hoping everything turns out ok for you! xx
Thank you so much ❤ Yeah he got let out yesterday. Still very weak and tired but I’m sure he’ll get there :) oh wow!!! I’m sorry you’re not able to work there anymore. Must be devastating for you. I hope things pick up for you! Sending lots of hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you so much ❤ Yeah he got let out yesterday. Still very weak and tired but I’m sure he’ll get there :) oh wow!!! I’m sorry you’re not able to work there anymore. Must be devastating for you. I hope things pick up for you! Sending lots of hugs xxx
Aww hope you dads ok. My husband and amd daughter have it hence the reason I’m fuming about her! Xx

• Heart
Well, according to the rules she absolutely is allowed to go away, what a shame View attachment 295302
Like that’s going to stop her

We can all tell which one is hers. Just look for the patchy tan and the extension tracks ahahahah

So what I’m understanding with the lockdown is that she can’t be going and seeing Jake and he can’t be seeing her ? Like there would be zero excuse for her if she did so. Wonder if she will go into lockdown with him or he will with her ? Because if not, they won’t be allowed to see each other and she would be an idiot, selfish and breaking the law if she broke the rules to go and see him and vice versus. Honestly I hope she doesn’t try and get sympathy for not being able to go on her holiday aswell, because she won’t get it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Omgggg wait, what if they go to Australia or NZ she said that she wants to at some point and it’s literally one of the only places that aren’t affected directly by Covid! 🙌plz god no, we don’t want her
She's insanely lazy, NZ is probably too far for her. "Mamma Grimes" and her are disturbingly close for comfort and they'd be having anxiety attacks about being that far away from one another. That's the hope I'm clinging onto of her staying away from us anyway 😂!

Isnt it kinda sad she names her scrunchies after someone who barely even knows she exists !

[
Hoping Mollie would be flattered or think she was sweet and do shout-outs with her/catch ups or rekindle the friendship more I imagine. Misha def had another agenda and Molly didn't feed into it, thankfully.

She subtly tucked it away for her Instagram pic though, despite not realising it was there 🤨
View attachment 294245
The effing lies with this b****. I actually feel genuine ANGER right now??!!

Last edited: