Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, so, she actually views her hair like that and still uploaded it??
That hairstylist was awful. The tape-ins are up so high and can't be concealed and it's cringe.

She also spoke about using those sosue or whatever products in action and the vid conveniently cut off as she started applying eyeshadow 😂

Ew, their house man. Watched Kashas video and they all try to blame one another or pass the buck for the obsessive hoarding!! It's actually overwhelming and unproductive like, you can tell alot about people's personalities by the way they keep their home..

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
I'm dying to know what Misha is doing in regards to going on holiday or not. All the signs point to that she was planning on going on holiday....

Obviously we go into lockdown in 4 days, but the rules say if you go on holiday before then, you're not required to return home to England immediately, so she's legally allowed. They just warn you it might be difficult to come back because there will be reduced flights, but the travel corridor and quarantine countries lists remain the same.

So I wonder if she's "signing off for a few days" because she's sulking because she can't go, or if she's been stupid and selfish and is too much of a coward to share it publicly.

It also means she can't travel from her lakes house to her proper house, so she needs to choose which house she's staying in since she was planning on staying in their proper house for a few weeks.

But yeah, what is everyone's predictions on what she's up to right now? I think she'll have jetted off because she'll think she's entitled to do so and I don't see her giving her mum control over her account, or her busy, working mum accepting to do Misha's job for her, if she was still here...

Reactions: 2
I'm dying to know what Misha is doing in regards to going on holiday or not. All the signs point to that she was planning on going on holiday....

Obviously we go into lockdown in 4 days, but the rules say if you go on holiday before then, you're not required to return home to England immediately, so she's legally allowed. They just warn you it might be difficult to come back because there will be reduced flights, but the travel corridor and quarantine countries lists remain the same.

So I wonder if she's "signing off for a few days" because she's sulking because she can't go, or if she's been stupid and selfish and is too much of a coward to share it publicly.

It also means she can't travel from her lakes house to her proper house, so she needs to choose which house she's staying in since she was planning on staying in their proper house for a few weeks.

But yeah, what is everyone's predictions on what she's up to right now? I think she'll have jetted off because she'll think she's entitled to do so and I don't see her giving her mum control over her account, or her busy, working mum accepting to do Misha's job for her, if she was still here...
its like Florida all over again!

She didnt stick to one house last time either so doubt she will this time, they went to and from their home and the lakes home multiple times - initially due to the worlds longest leak. The rules dont apply to her so she will do as she pleases, and she will go between her two homes, and inevitably continue to see Jake.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s probably gone on holiday now before lockdown begins and then have a huge sob story In a couple days about how they had no choice and didn’t have any idea this would happen blah blah blah

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Would someone care to explain why this lying lil skank who is supposed to be “off line for a couple days” is saving “holiday couple photo ideas” on her Pinterest ?? And Instagram story ideas?? Two hours ago she saved this, so looks like the selfish girl went on her holiday before lockdown started. She’s disgusting. There’s no bleeping way I’m going to sugarcoat it either, when she comes out with her sob story explaining why her and Jake just HAD to go on this holiday... I’m going to RIP HER TO bleeping PIECES.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Would someone care to explain why this lying lil skank who is supposed to be “off line for a couple days” is saving “holiday couple photo ideas” on her Pinterest ?? And Instagram story ideas?? Two hours ago she saved this, so looks like the selfish girl went on her holiday before lockdown started. She’s disgusting. There’s no bleeping way I’m going to sugarcoat it either, when she comes out with her sob story explaining why her and Jake just HAD to go on this holiday... I’m going to RIP HER TO bleeping PIECES.
Omg !! She’s definitely gone on holiday hasnt she the bleeping idiot!!
She made out her family member was vulnerable as used that as an excuse for allsorts! Now says before a national lockdown she’s going on holiday?! She will say she’s had it booked months BUT anybody in their right mind would not have gone! Oh and il be ready to give her a piece of my mind too!!

Reactions: 9
Shes too much of a narc to go away and enjoy her holiday without posting. You just KNOW she's going to come back and be posting all over her socials. Same for him too. People WILL be mad this time, she has no excuse. Absolute silly little witch.

I wonder where she’s gone though because most EU countries have gone back into lockdown. Amsterdam maybe?

witch really messed up on this one. Come Thursday she isn't allowed to be ferrying herself back and forth. She will have to stay in one place. I bet they still make up excuses about the fact they need to go to the house to pick up their trash. And she will have to go a month without seeing jake unless they decide to quarantine together in one of their houses. Which we all know isn't going to happen and she will break the rules once again.

I cannot believe she has the audacity to complain out her massively privileged life.

Notice how she didn't get therapy either until she was offered it for free. She knew exactly what she was doing, kept saying she needed it and dropping hints until a crappy company came along and offered it to her for free.

I am personally not a fan of online therapy from these companies and it annoys me SO MUCH that there's people out there with ACTUAL deep trauma and who are suffering and need therapy badly and she's over here with her privileged as hell life and is only worrying about the fact that molly mae hasn't mentioned her in a video in the last year or whatever. I understand everyone struggles from time to time but this girl has CREATED this life for herself and is SO LAZY and then has the audacity to moan about it and go to lengths of needing therapy???

I wish someone would open her eyes and show her the real world. THEN she'd need therapy 🤪🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 7
witch really messed up on this one. Come Thursday she isn't allowed to be ferrying herself back and forth. She will have to stay in one place. I bet they still make up excuses about the fact they need to go to the house to pick up their trash. And she will have to go a month without seeing jake unless they decide to quarantine together in one of their houses. Which we all know isn't going to happen and she will break the rules once again.

I cannot believe she has the audacity to complain out her massively privileged life.

Notice how she didn't get therapy either until she was offered it for free. She knew exactly what she was doing, kept saying she needed it and dropping hints until a crappy company came along and offered it to her for free.

I am personally not a fan of online therapy from these companies and it annoys me SO MUCH that there's people out there with ACTUAL deep trauma and who are suffering and need therapy badly and she's over here with her privileged as hell life and is only worrying about the fact that molly mae hasn't mentioned her in a video in the last year or whatever. I understand everyone struggles from time to time but this girl has CREATED this life for herself and is SO LAZY and then has the audacity to moan about it and go to lengths of needing therapy???

I wish someone would open her eyes and show her the real world. THEN she'd need therapy 🤪🤯
100% agree with you on this one. She’s literally a spoilt brat. Said she ‘thought’ going to the lake house was her happy place and now she’s just so unhappy. Excuse me?! There’s people out there with NO bleeping home to live in and your complaining about staying in the cotswolds on a bleeping LAKE rent free for u that people pay thousands to stay in for a week. She needs a good shake and slap up the face with reality.

Reactions: 15
100% agree with you on this one. She’s literally a spoilt brat. Said she ‘thought’ going to the lake house was her happy place and now she’s just so unhappy. Excuse me?! There’s people out there with NO bleeping home to live in and your complaining about staying in the cotswolds on a bleeping LAKE rent free for u that people pay thousands to stay in for a week. She needs a good shake and slap up the face with reality.
100% my thoughts too. I'd love to stay there! It looks so relaxing!! I do understand it's not all about money and she might have other stuff going on in her life but she never talks about it and leads us to think that she's unhappy or needs therapy because of her stressful life when actually, if she's showing us the truth (which she says she is) then she seems to have no stress? I dont get it.

And yes I've said nasty things about her as we all have, but at the same time, I dont wish unhappiness on anyone, if she is genuinely struggling then I hope she feels better soon but some of her actions and the way she behaves is unacceptable.

I just want her to realise and accept that she's super privileged and it seems a bit ridiculous when she keeps on complaining. I wish she was more grateful for her life and situation.

Reactions: 1
100% my thoughts too. I'd love to stay there! It looks so relaxing!! I do understand it's not all about money and she might have other stuff going on in her life but she never talks about it and leads us to think that she's unhappy or needs therapy because of her stressful life when actually, if she's showing us the truth (which she says she is) then she seems to have no stress? I dont get it.

And yes I've said nasty things about her as we all have, but at the same time, I dont wish unhappiness on anyone, if she is genuinely struggling then I hope she feels better soon but some of her actions and the way she behaves is unacceptable.

I just want her to realise and accept that she's super privileged and it seems a bit ridiculous when she keeps on complaining. I wish she was more grateful for her life and situation.
The only reason she’s mentioned therapy is that she has an affiliation code

Has anyone got the balls to comment on kasha's instagram and ask if misha's on holiday/where misha is because she seems to reply to all her comments 😂

And I totally agree with the therapy - she has NO CLUE about having it hard. If she woke up and went to bed earlier, that alone would make her feel a hundreds time better.

Reactions: 4
Jakes liked Kloes most recent insta post ? So I thought they were offline for a couple days? What the hell is going on. Honestly, she’s got no respect for her followers... she should have tried this therapy before ENDORSING it to her young followers therapy isn’t just something you can throw around and play with like that! it can literally make or break someone and she’s using it to gain herself some money ? she sickens me.

Reactions: 3
The only reason she said she signing off and not using social media is because she away with him and knows the backlash she would get