Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So misha does keep the tags on stuff to return them🤦🏼‍♀️, imagine going on a “date day” with your boyfriend and not taken your tag off your jacket so you can return it💀💀, people like that are disgusting that wear clothes all day and then return them 🤦🏼‍♀️

I mean the fact someone is then going to buy that jacket once she’s returned it, after being out all day wearing it, I bet jakes ex is so jealous of her 😭😭😂😂😂

Maybe her next podcast should be about how to loose guy in lockdown, or maybe how to steal someone else’s boyfriend, since those are the only two things she’s good at 😅
It’s also not like she didn’t see the tag 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her eyebrows are so bad... why is she making them bigger and bigger by the day and they are the wrong colour. If you’re going to have tit coloured YELLOW warm toned blonde hair AT THE VERY LEAST match the eyebrows to it, she’s got super cool toned ashy brows, orange as tit skin and yellow as duck hair... it’s not a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I also watched her new besties YouTube video with her in it, and she asked her question about speaking to Jake while he had a girlfriend, her reply was no they’d been split up 2 weeks😂😂😂😂, so you’re telling me she got with a guy who’d just came out of another relationship 2 weeks before it😬

Misha hun that’s called a rebound😅😬😬

It’s also not like she didn’t see the tag 🙄
Exactly you see it right away, yet I bet if you pulled her up she’d use the excuse that she forgot to take it off🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I also watched her new besties YouTube video with her in it, and she asked her question about speaking to Jake while he had a girlfriend, her reply was no they’d been split up 2 weeks😂😂😂😂, so you’re telling me she got with a guy who’d just came out of another relationship 2 weeks before it😬

Exactly you see it right away, yet I bet if you pulled her up she’d use the excuse that she forgot to take it off🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Somebody commented that she had tags on and yep your right she said she didn’t realise. Lying cow. She’ll of sent it back, feel like messaging Zara lol

Reactions: 4

Also how she previously said she never had an orgasm with any of her boyfriends and now has had countless ones with Jake, even though she confessed she doesn’t know where here c*** is 🤣🤣 really makes sense that she can suddenly orgasm w jake 😂

Reactions: 6
Full body wax and lashes, 100% going on holiday. Disgusting.
agreed. Deffo a hot holiday where a bikini is required...shes awful. Wonder what excuse she’ll use this time to justify going away? Is it another “couldnt get a refund” scenario 🥴

agreed. Deffo a hot holiday where a bikini is required...shes awful. Wonder what excuse she’ll use this time to justify going away? Is it another “couldnt get a refund” scenario 🥴
I’m gonna have to comment if she is going on holiday. Selfish, selfish girl.

She subtly tucked it away for her Instagram pic though, despite not realising it was there 🤨
8CC5D85C-3A57-45C3-A3CF-B335332E5758.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm going to report her if she's going on holiday. She's so bleeping dumb it actually makes me angry.
Hes no better either little influencer wannabe scraping the barrel for some tit deal. The way they both eye duck the camera makes me want to vomit.

Did you guys see the bit where he was pretending (either hes actually that dumb or was trying to be cute or funny) to not be able to work the camera when she went to the loo in her vlog? He made the joke that he wasn't cut out for vlogging but really I think he knows exactly what he's doing.
This girl angers me so bloody much

I couldnt watch the vlog. Call me petty or whatever but the fact she had kept the tag on that jacket with the intention to send it back after she’d worn it all day, got it sweaty and muddy and gross really bothered me. Especially with Coronavirus, especially with how bad fast fashion is with landfills. And then the pure stupidity of wearing white boots in a muddy farm field? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s so ugly good god. The hair and the SKIN literally just everything ain’t it 😂 would love to hear the excuse for why they are going on holiday this time 🙄

She’s a piss take. How dare she come on here and whine about how hard her life is. She’s a joke. And literally doing a promotion for THERAPY. That’s disgusting, degrading and pathetic. She’s a horrific ugly person on the inside and honestly I hope her life gets harder so she does realise what real hardship and trauma bloody is. Horrific human being.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s so ugly good god. The hair and the SKIN literally just everything ain’t it 😂 would love to hear the excuse for why they are going on holiday this time 🙄

She’s a piss take. How dare she come on here and whine about how hard her life is. She’s a joke. And literally doing a promotion for THERAPY. That’s disgusting, degrading and pathetic. She’s a horrific ugly person on the inside and honestly I hope her life gets harder so she does realise what real hardship and trauma bloody is. Horrific human being.
I am absolutely disgusted she’s got a Discount code for mental health therapy!!!!! She is VILE!!!! She’ll literally do ANYTHING for money. I cannot stand her and her she’s ugly inside and out!!!

Promo and a discount code for therapy? Nah duck this girl people are on waiting lists for months to get help and therapy they desperately need and she’s getting it for free along with a discount code? Absolutely disgusting she should be ashamed

Reactions: 9