Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual fuckness is that list 😂😂😂 wake up, shower!! She is delusional!

Wait nornal people stretch time between Kids family friends multiple jobs volunteer work animals hobbies and work travels! Shes entitled slob Who has To remind herself To shower! Why do we live in a world where she makes living out of being this dumb!

Reactions: 2
Oh god, did everyone see that near death experience Misha had to go through in her glow up video ?!... I’m Praying for her

Okay guys ahaha, If you are up for a laugh you should definitely give this girl a follow 😂 it’s that really weird one who was in Misha’s you tube comments going on about her fancy houses, brand deals etc 😂😂 shes FUCKED up, like definitely something mentally wrong with this weirdo aha, just for a lil teaser here’s one of her fucked up posts ahahahaha that little boy is her SON

Attachments

• Haha
Guys, I am so mad with myself ☹. Misha inspired me start making to-do lists in my diary every day. Today I completed everything on my list apart from one thing... I forgot to wake up!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she did have some kind of eating disorder then if food was the enemy?
I can't work out if she had an eating disorder, or is just an attention seeker?

From those pictures it looks like she went through puberty and grew up.. I had issues with food when I was the same ages Misha would have been in those photos and around 20/21 just grew into my body and kinda got over the teenage issues which I kinda think may have happened with her but who knows

Reactions: 3
Her new tik tok is puberty. Like ive never met anyone with the same body as they had at 18. Jehheeze get over yourself misha

I might start having a shot everytime she says BUT in a video. 🤪

• Haha
went back and watched her workout highlights on her Instagram from 7 weeks ago. she doesn't look any different, like at all. I know working out is a slow process but she is showing no improvement on muscle tone etc. her poor form is clearly not doing anything

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but that was the cringiest, most self absorbed thing I’ve ever watched. In what picture did she look anywhere near ‘bigger’ or ‘overweight?’ She just wants to see all the comments flood in about how amazing she looks, how great her (awful) abs are, and what a queen she supposedly is. Her head grows bigger, which means unfortunately we’ll see even more of her awful face tan.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but that was the cringiest, most self absorbed thing I’ve ever watched. In what picture did she look anywhere near ‘bigger’ or ‘overweight?’ She just wants to see all the comments flood in about how amazing she looks, how great her (awful) abs are, and what a queen she supposedly is. Her head grows bigger, which means unfortunately we’ll see even more of her awful face tan.
When she had an 'unhealthy relationship with food' she looked perfectly healthy, i have a pet peeve of when influencers start doing things like counting calories or saying about how bad it is to eat for pleasure sometimes, ask any dietician/doctor they will say its perfectly healthy to indulge every now and then as long as its not too often, but when influencers make it seem like wanting a chocolate bar and giving in is some sort of unhealthy binging behaviour it really bothers me, as far as i can tell from her insta (following her for like 3 years) she didnt seem to be "emotional-eating" or have a bad relationship with food ever. The only thing id say is she couldve been working out, (in a healthy way) it is very unhealthy to go from not working out to working out so fanatically

Reactions: 6
i appreciate her effort of wearing a mask/ gloves but surely she realises the gloves have pretty much been pointless to her? she was wearing them in the shop and touched a trolley, lift basket, items around the shop etc however she then came out and was touching her phone bag and probably wearing the same gloves to different stores?

Reactions: 5
why has she put “size 8” in the title of her new video?! She’s never done that before with hauls

Reactions: 5
Such an attention seeking move.

Her body to me doesnt look a size 8, by this i mean her bottom half. Her top half could be because of her chest size

Reactions: 3
Such an attention seeking move.

Her body to me doesnt look a size 8, by this i mean her bottom half. Her top half could be because of her chest size
I would say she’s an 8, she’s slightly slimmer than me and I comfortably wear an 8! I just don’t know why she decided to put it in the title