Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her insta story today.. back with the "i sized up to get a size small bc these leggings can be a bit sheer but im really an xs" why, why does she need to say this every gosh darn time, i can tell she isnt an xs, im a similar weight by looking at her and im a medium, and im really not ashamed to say it! Its very hard to be an xs when you reach 21 as a female, those sizes are more for teens wearing the clothes. I just feel like she doesnt care about her fans at all and how damaging that can be, like shes making it seem like its embarassing to be a size small and not xsmall, (also the size small leggings look really tight on her so im not sure how in the heck shed fit into an xs)
I remember a while back Georgia May said something about how she can sometime struggle with her weight, esp with having really skinny friends like Misha, I can just see Misha using every possible moment to brag about how shes a size xs, while someone like Georgia owns her weight and isnt embarrassed to be a healthy weight, but it must make her feel a bit bad to have Misha on and on about how "dont worry guys, im still an xs and working out 6 hours a day (insert crazy laugh)"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thing that annoyed me more was that she only wanted a 'pretty' one... so you just want a bike to take photos of to put on Instagram and then it'll never get used again?
Of course, would you expect anything else from Misha?! All for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ok who tf is she trying to impress with these work outs and runs? Cobi? Is she trying to show him she’s got ‘dicaplin’? He doesn’t even follow her!

It’s becoming problematic. She spends her whole day working out (most of it incorrectly) or preparing to work out. And every day she’ll work out for 2 hours and do 5 different work outs plus dancing and a run and say ‘just a quick one today, I’m not really feeling it’.... that was a quick one?? it’s obviously not and she knows that. She so desperate for people to think she’s such a fitness queen who can go all day and all night. She’s always trying to excuse why she didn’t work out for longer or burn more calories when she’s already doing way too much? Girl who you trying to impress?

The running this is just another way for her to blow smoke up her own ass as well. She’s so obsessed with her times but then says something along the lines of ‘its not all about time BUT if I could get under 30 mins I’ll be happy’.... so it is about time then?? She completely contradicts herself. Then today (although she does it almost every day) she made an excuse for her run time not being as good (in her eyes) as she did ‘more of a jog than a run’ and her legs were sore. But she also said she’s not focusing on time. YOU JUST bleeping DID. By making the excuse you are implying that you aren’t happy with that time and want your followers to know that you can actually do way better but just didn’t today. Also why do it if you are so sore?

I often wonder how she ended up with such a huge ego... was it her upbringing? Her sister doesn’t seem the same. I need to know so I know what NOT to do when raising my children.

Reactions: 12
The sizing chat really annoys me. If the Xs is see-through then it’s clearly too small for you? Who cares? And sizes vary from shop to shop anyway, I could be a small in one place, a medium in the next and a large in the one after that! As long as it fits well and it’s comfy that’s all that matters. It’s so unhealthy for her younger viewers to see her so transfixed by what Letter is on the label 🙄

Reactions: 6
I am also a similar body size to Misha and generally, I only buy an XS if the clothing is quite oversized. And other times I need a size S or M. There's a difference between being able to squeeze into a size XS and it actually fitting me. Clothing is meant to fit YOU, not the other way round!
"Sized up" and "size small" should never be in the same sentence, wtf!

If I had watched this girl/woman a few years ago when I was a young teen, she would have made me feel AWFUL about my body size. So much for body positivity and female empowerment... she really needs to be more responsible about the message she is putting across.

Reactions: 7
I am also a similar body size to Misha and generally, I only buy an XS if the clothing is quite oversized. And other times I need a size S or M. There's a difference between being able to squeeze into a size XS and it actually fitting me. Clothing is meant to fit YOU, not the other way round!
"Sized up" and "size small" should never be in the same sentence, wtf!

If I had watched this girl/woman a few years ago when I was a young teen, she would have made me feel AWFUL about my body size. So much for body positivity and female empowerment... she really needs to be more responsible about the message she is putting across.
Exactly! Her feed, esp her stories are becoming really toxic, the excessive obsession with working out too, it seems like a perfect way to promote eds and body dysmorphia, i feel bad for all the young girls who watch her and feel guilty that they only did 3 workouts today and not the 5 that misha does on her off day. Whatever happened w Cobi mustve really got her messed up bc i dont remember her being like this so much before

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit smaller than misha and I am 21, size 4/6 and XS comfortably, BUT I’m still healthy guys! It’s just my body makeup and genes, Don’t stress! But I have a few of the clothes that she makes excuses for, the gym shark “see through” leggings are NOT see through, she just didn’t get the correct size :/ the boohoo weird denim top In her haul is not actually that “boobie” If you get the CORRECT size aha. 🙄 AND that lounger set where half her tits are hanging out is NOT meant to look like that at all ahaha I dunno what she thinks she’s trying to pull.

also the crap Cobi posts makes it seem like he thinks that misha ad no ambition and drive aha, and now she’s going on about “I’m going to get stuff done” 😂😳

Slightly off topic but Misha’s week is a constant repetitive cycle...

Weekdays: Wake up (apparently this important for her to include), toothbrush dance, OOTD, run, workout x5.
Weekends: Wake up, tells us she doesn’t know how the week has gone so quickly and explain she’s been soooo unproductive/lazy, writes a to do list for the week, does a haul and proclaims everything to be too/not “bummy” or “boobie”, shows us how she does her “fancy” writing at the top of her lists.

😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched the last chatty video yet cos cba but did she mention her living situation and when/if theyll move home?

I’m sorry but Misha is actually a pretty toxic influencer. No wonder her following has hit its peak. It just really frustrates me how she can say she’s been so busy. Doing what exactly? Working out to impress her poor clueless followers? Replying to admin (which honestly takes like what? Half an hour?) and making crappy YouTube videos. I’m sorry for the witch, but whilst there are people, as someone said above, carrying 3 jobs, Working at NHS during a pandemic and she’s just all cosy in her nice little holiday home? Yeah she’s got SUCH a hard life. My heart bleeds for her.

Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched the last chatty video yet cos cba but did she mention her living situation and when/if theyll move home?
Doesn't address it. I wonder if she'll ever address that mysterious leak again... :rolleyes: If it were real with how much she shares online and how much people commented on her youtube video about her moving during a pandemic I'm so sure she would be giving us updates the 'builders' were telling them.

Also. You really didn't miss anything skipping that video!

In one of Jakeboys videos with his girlfriend. He admitted misha was and ex and laughed like he almost didn't want to admit it. She that bad 🙈

In one of Jakeboys videos with his girlfriend. He admitted misha was and ex and laughed like he almost didn't want to admit it. She that bad 🙈
Pretty sure that was more of just a hookup/talking thing rather than a relationship and im pretty sure he ghosted her cause i remember her talking a while back about a guy with a j name who was a youtuber who ghosted her after they had a thing for a month or two

Pretty sure that was more of just a hookup/talking thing rather than a relationship and im pretty sure he ghosted her cause i remember her talking a while back about a guy with a j name who was a youtuber who ghosted her after they had a thing for a month or two
Arrr thankyou

I feel second hand embarrassment for her for naming a headband after Molly Mae when they arent even friends lol
They're friends she met her doing pageants she named it after her because molly told her to do YouTube! She also went to the launch of the headbands, see why you would think they weren't though I've seen so many people claim they're friends with molly mae after love island

Her lists are pathetic. Wake up. Take selfie 🙃
Yup and apparently that was a really intense/tiring/busy day, as she said this morning. I can imagine working out and taking selfies.. so exhausting!

Is she serious? :rolleyes: What she is doing now is not healthy... when i was working out every other day for 2 hours in high school my doctor was concerned and she made sure that i knew that i should take breaks and not push myself harder than my body tells me. It is not healthy to workout for 3 hours everyday, and then feel the need to explain why you only worked out for 2 hours instead of 3 hours one day.