Misha Grimes #12 Another day another freebie, Misha as always is being greedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the video this morning and cringed so hard. The way she’s literally forcing him to touch her is awful. Don’t get me wrong I would feel uncomfortable making a fake lovey dovey forced video but if my partner asked I’d just say no. It would be such a major turn off to be with someone who wants to make stuff like this.

Reactions: 7
They got tattoos didn't they? Is that the 'Something REALLY exciting'?

I'm just guessing. Jake posted a carousel and the last image he's looking at an ipad a female tatted hand is holding up as if he's finalising designs. Although it's handwritten text on it, can't see what it says.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Probably a tattoo, nothing amazing
I will never fully understand these two- Jake I get likes the freebies - it goes well for London life and attention but I don’t see him as having Misha as his settling type?
If they’ve got tattoos together then that’s risky, maybe I’m superstitious but it never bodes well for people who get them matching 😧

Reactions: 2
They got tattoos didn't they? Is that the 'Something REALLY exciting'?

I'm just guessing. Jake posted a carousel and the last image he's looking at an ipad a female tatted hand is holding up as if he's finalising designs. Although it's handwritten text on it, can't see what it says.
"Love Dad" is what she got, in his handwriting

Reactions: 1