Misha Grimes #12 Another day another freebie, Misha as always is being greedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not remember all the free trainers, free running gear, free events for more freebies, running coaching, free runna app and the 27 hours each day she has to train when she runs tomorrow….
I have a feeling she might try and qualify for Boston, but she could at least say good luck to all
Hopefully she wasn’t trying to qualify, because she didn’t by like 10 minutes 😬😂
She did great! but I can also happily say she has still not beaten my marathon time, thank god 😂
---
Got to give it to her that is pretty impressive
If I’m being honest, I would be shocked if she didn’t get a time like that considering she literally had her whole life dedicated to training, as she has no real job, family, responsibilities what so ever, and has all the free time to train. Lots of other people are more impressive because they get good times while still actually having a life to maintain.

Reactions: 10
How has she”MaDe A diFfErEnCe In ThIs WoRlD” 😂😂 except maybe adding to the cost of living crisis by getting all the free tit she gets and does not need, and she also adds a layer of filth with that constant pigsty of a house.

Reactions: 3
Her privilege and self entitlement absolutely stinks in her latest post. “Life has proved to me time and time again I’m a real tough kid”

Yes I absolutely feel for her losing her father but she’s bleating on like she grew up in poverty or the social care system and without the tit ton of money and privileges that she actually had. She’s faced duck all in life in the grand scheme of things and has been handed everything on a silver platter.

Reactions: 21
She’s grown up with everything handed to her in a nice big house in Cheltenham with a holiday home in the Cotswolds. She’s no tough kid when it’s spoon fed and yes we all feel sorry she lost her dad but she’s milking it to a T- I know a lot of people who have lost parents and don’t cash in on it.
I’m confused as to what she will do now.
If she’s worked with new balance/asos for the marathon what does she do? She’s not a fitness account, she just runs as she has nothing else to do so unless she enters into events and takes it seriously…
Or does she go back to every day life? I thought she was a travel girl?
Does she continue her grief walks?
She’s gained a few thousand by YouTube tagging her etc but she’s a bit scatty.

Reactions: 13
Sorry but she’s being so dramatic about her legs/feet after marathon. I follow someone who literally had the exact same time as her for the London marathon except maybe a 30 second difference between them and she isn’t bitching about her legs every day, she literally went on a 8km recovery run the NEXT DAY.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if I’ve missed this but do we know how she got her place? I know she was sponsored by asos and new balance, is that how she got a place?

Sorry but she’s being so dramatic about her legs/feet after marathon. I follow someone who literally had the exact same time as her for the London marathon except maybe a 30 second difference between them and she isn’t bitching about her legs every day, she literally went on a 8km recovery run the NEXT DAY.
Agree/ I’ve been walking around yesterday. One day of pain then your body goes from the waddle to walking fine

Reactions: 1
She leads a very boring vapid life, so she has to make this her personality. She's not a professional athlete so I don't get it??!!

Reactions: 4
Agree/ I’ve been walking around yesterday. One day of pain then your body goes from the waddle to walking fine
Congratulations on your accomplishment! I don't know how you did it tbh. I would have a hard time walking a marathon :ROFLMAO:

She just seems to always need attention. How about if her legs hurt so much don't bloody do anything. Then she wouldn't need to complain would she.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine being that boring that a marathon has become your entire personality.

Also imagine profiting off your parents passing by turning it into a business. I get trying to help people but why do I feel like it's just another phase like the podcast she had etc

Reactions: 9
The bleeping teddy in the security tray 🙄 How is jake not mortified, people must think he's her carer. Also the teddy is called Oakley which, unless that's some sort of old family name, tells me that its a relatively new one and not an old childhood toy with sentimental value (I have a teddy I have since I was a baby that I would be devastated if something happened it, but it lives in my room full time, I don't carry it around with me because I'm a grown up 😂) . She's trying to copy Molly mae who is equally pathetic but at least Ellie bellie is an actual sentimental childhood toy 😂

Reactions: 10
The bleeping teddy in the security tray 🙄 How is jake not mortified, people must think he's her carer. Also the teddy is called Oakley which, unless that's some sort of old family name, tells me that its a relatively new one and not an old childhood toy with sentimental value (I have a teddy I have since I was a baby that I would be devastated if something happened it, but it lives in my room full time, I don't carry it around with me because I'm a grown up 😂) . She's trying to copy Molly mae who is equally pathetic but at least Ellie bellie is an actual sentimental childhood toy 😂
She literally didn’t need to get the teddy out of her bag either?! It could’ve just stayed in there if she really needed to take it with her.

Also prouncing around like it’s 30 degrees when it’s barely 20 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7