Misha Grimes #12 Another day another freebie, Misha as always is being greedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think she was an elite the amount she goes on … oh, I forgot she’s the only one running it- not the other 50,000 people

Reactions: 1
Just randomly see a TikTok one of Misha’s friends (MillyGFit) posted, and it’s 5 of the top TikTok/Instagram huns (or as they’d have you believe) ready for a holiday and what times they arrive to the airport after the agreed time.
And of course Misha had to be half hour later than the agreed time and come running through the airport (Milly who posted the video was 45 minutes late too(
I mean, first of all who is filming these videos? Like how do you film the first person arriving if..... they’re the first person and no one else is there?! So obviously they’ve all got there, decided on a video idea and staged it,
I cannot imagine how painful some of those holidays are, filming every moment throughout the day from brushing your teeth to getting ready for bed.

Also, why do most of these girlies claim to have ADHD or similar just to seem a bit edgy and quirky?! Like wow that was so chaotic. Must be my adhd (after doing something really basic)

Reactions: 6
Misha with her 1 sandwich ✨ woweee carb loading before the marathon ✨ like people don’t eat sandwiches every day or carbs several times a day and that is PERFECTLY OK! She’s trying so hard to flex like she’s eating so much and trying to prove that her eating is not disordered in some way. But the very fact that she keeps mentioning every slight carb, like it’s a missive deal, IS DISORDERED.

Making out she’s ’carb loading’ eating a fk rice cake

Reactions: 14
Let’s not forget how she’s constantly coming up with illness, exhaustion, worried she hasn’t trained enough when we know she has had more training than anyone due to her time freedom, more rest and recovery due to her lazy self and knows she will do well. Honestly I think the run down is all a front 😵💫

....for a sub 4hr marathon! 🙄 girlies, it's all down the carbs (rice cakes) I ate this week

Reactions: 1
It's all for content! She needs the attention and sympathy of people messaging her saying you will get through it, you can do it Misha, would 10 yr old Misha know one day she would be running the LDN marathon...... oh duck off your not the only one doing it! Just. Have a chill out week, eat some carbs and shut up!

Honessssstly us other 50,000 people doing it find her infuriating - so glad I am not going to the expo when she’s going

Reactions: 4
The way she's going on you'd think she'd been picked by the king to run the marathon on his behalf #newbalancewanker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honessssstly us other 50,000 people doing it find her infuriating - so glad I am not going to the expo when she’s going
You mean there are others and misha is not the sole participant?😂
She milks things more than a dairy farmer that one.

Reactions: 5
Why does she always post videos eating with her mouth open?? And why is she always nodding & pretending she’s in a full on conversation?

Reactions: 9
Let’s not remember all the free trainers, free running gear, free events for more freebies, running coaching, free runna app and the 27 hours each day she has to train when she runs tomorrow….
I have a feeling she might try and qualify for Boston, but she could at least say good luck to all

Reactions: 5
Wondering if she’s ever gonna revert to fashion / makeup again cause I’ve never been more bored in my life following the running content 😂 is it just runners who actually care?

Reactions: 4
As a runner who has done multiple marathons (without making it my whole damn personality and without all the free stuff) no we don’t care, and yes we find it boring, with added feelings of it being INSUFFERABLE. She has not once acknowledged the THOUSANDS of other people who will be running this marathon. As usual it’s ME ME ME with her.

Also, I swear this is the most affectionate I have ever seen Jake and it’s to his girlfriends paid best friend lmao 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a runner who has done multiple marathons (without making it my whole damn personality and without all the free stuff) no we don’t care, and yes we find it boring, with added feelings of it being INSUFFERABLE. She has not once acknowledged the THOUSANDS of other people who will be running this marathon. As usual it’s ME ME ME with her.

Also, I swear this is the most affectionate I have ever seen Jake and it’s to his girlfriends paid best friend lmao 😂😂
Misha thinks of herself and herself only. Cue all the crying videos tomorrow

Reactions: 3