Misha Grimes #12 Another day another freebie, Misha as always is being greedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an oldie but every time I see it, it reminds me of Misha IYKYK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally had to make a marathon that she is not involved in whatsoever about herself because she was involved in one years ago 😂 classic bloody self centred Grimey Misha

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why any brands pay to work with her. Her work is sooo sloppy - she doesn’t even error-check her posts (which is even more surprising when she has a “PA”.) Her most recent post she’s posted the picture of her running multiple times… 👀

Reactions: 6
the length of her skirt in her latest stories is shocking!!

IMG_3192.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
How is her house a pigsty AGAIN, did she not just deep clean it lmao.

Reactions: 2
Somebody needs to take that blue floral jacket that your granny would wear to do the gardening, and burn it. Her dress sense is absolutely hideous. She looks like she raids charity shop bin bags and throws on the first thing she pulls out.

Reactions: 3
Somebody needs to take that blue floral jacket that your granny would wear to do the gardening, and burn it. Her dress sense is absolutely hideous. She looks like she raids charity shop bin bags and throws on the first thing she pulls out.
Agree. I HATE that jacket 😂

• Heart
God her whole look today is just god awful 🤢 the pants, the top, the slick back bun that makes her already huge head look even bigger 🤢 just everything she chose was horrible 😂😬🤢

Reactions: 1
The lack of muscle tone/ muscle anywhere is so apparent when she's standing next to Kloe 💀

Reactions: 1
I do notice that when she does her clear out hauls a lot of her clothes is what you'd find grannies or your older Aunts in!

This is an oldie but every time I see it, it reminds me of Misha IYKYK 😂
Late but I'm obsessed with this. That was so funny 😂
---
Pissing my self at the fact not one person is even looking at her 😂😂 literally just posed to make it seem like she was that intense leader and not one person is bothering to look at her 😂😂
Stopppp that's so embarrassing

Last edited:
Here comes an insufferable week of listening to her making the marathon about her personality, another 50k runners and for some reason she is infuriating 🙂😵💫

Reactions: 6