Miriam Mullins #4 Anxiety is a struggle but theres beauty in the colouring book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the proposal video, the bleeping cut out cardboard heart that a pre schooler could make and the word art print outs 😂😂 she also seemed more concerned about the ring than actually answering the lad 😂

Reactions: 15
Who would want someone like her working for them, I don’t think she actually took is as a serious job and would constantly run off any chance she got a better offer to further her ✨influenza career✨

Reactions: 1
Do we reckon Miriam will be seething Sophie Murray just got engaged too? Notably Sophie didn’t grab for a look at the ring seconds after he got down on his knee, she was more focused on Sam (who was also in an ugly outfit mind)

Reactions: 13
Do we reckon Miriam will be seething Sophie Murray just got engaged too? Notably Sophie didn’t grab for a look at the ring seconds after he got down on his knee, she was more focused on Sam (who was also in an ugly outfit mind)
Yea Miriam will be raging. Sophie in a white outfit 🤥

Reactions: 2
In her latest tik tok video about the engagement she addresses people asking about the ring and talking about how it looks and she only repeatedly says “I love it because he picked it and put the time and effort into picking it and i don’t care how it looks” that screams to me that she would not have picked anything like it and doesn’t actually like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Miriam is tone deaf..on her stories talking about what she'll wear to a concert while her best friends dad just passed away..Brenda Dennehy! Ghoul!

Reactions: 2
Did she get the upgrade for free or did she pay
Seems like she paid something because she said it was discounted because they got engaged. I’m sorry but making a whole Instagram post about getting upgraded on a flight is pathetic. She loves to show off this one.

Reactions: 5