Miriam Mullins #4 Anxiety is a struggle but theres beauty in the colouring book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t believe for a minute that she was actually surprised, I’d say she fully knew it was coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t believe for a minute that she was actually surprised, I’d say she fully knew it was coming!
She prob got the ring for free from a jeweller #spon

I got engaged a few months back and (personal preference) if my bf proposed to me in shorts and Nike crew socks pulled all the way up I’d get the ick. She was dressed up so why didn’t he put in effort?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will it take her long to get over the “shock” 🙄 I wonder?
At least it’ll be some bit of content for her anyway 😂😂 dread to imagine what dress she’ll pick out 🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
How long are they together do ye know?
Was trying to figure this out myself, I think since before covid anyway? Because they met when she was working in Florida and I think that was before covid. Also in the caption on the pic of his sister he referred to her being almost 5 years older now than she was when he met Miriam so I’d say around 4/5 years!

How long are they together do ye know?
Met in Florida in November/December while working. He was her trainer/supervisor in the restaurant. Got together end of December and made it official beginning of January. So nearly 4 and a half years.

Mad it’s been 4 years. I remember her post making it official before COVID.

I wonder would she of met anyone Irish if she hadn’t gone to Florida. I remember she wasn’t 100% on going there first and found it very tough at the beginning from being homesick and the manager not liking her, etc. She used to make Insta stories crying about everything.

Then COVID happened and she took off with TikTok. Everything came to her from that app. She was struggling to get engagement before Tiktok, I followed her back then (2016-2019) and she’d only get less than 10k views on YouTube and yes the LC content was what got her views.

Reactions: 3
She prob got the ring for free from a jeweller #spon

I got engaged a few months back and (personal preference) if my bf proposed to me in shorts and Nike crew socks pulled all the way up I’d get the ick. She was dressed up so why didn’t he put in effort?
Her dress gives me more of an ick than his shorts and socks.. she feels old now she’s engaged, did you ever hear such drivel 🤢 she might start acting her age now she “feels old”

Reactions: 10
Her dress gives me more of an ick than his shorts and socks.. she feels old now she’s engaged, did you ever hear such drivel 🤢 she might start acting her age now she “feels old”
She was literally giving leaving cert tips a few months ago but now feels old. Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 4