Miriam Mullins #4 Anxiety is a struggle but theres beauty in the colouring book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Maniac2003

😂 😂😂 Got a good laugh when I saw this title

Off to some event, wonder is she discussing some of her Irish mammy videos with Lauren Whelan - seems well up her street 🤔😂😂

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe we’re almost at the end of 2022 and “hair vitamins” are still being promoted. She might as well just take her followers money right from their hands at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4 weeks is a redic time line for a hair 'growth' pic. Hair vitamins need at least 3 months. And what's in these vitamins miriam??? Come on girl come on and actually give us some of your knowledge on them! Hair vitamins is as bad as slimming teas. Fair obvious shes asking herself these questions as she never answers as my questions.

Morto for ya miriam. Before and after pics is you actually brushing your hair for once and all..............

Disgrace of an ad

• Haha
4 weeks is a redic time line for a hair 'growth' pic. Hair vitamins need at least 3 months. And what's in these vitamins miriam??? Come on girl come on and actually give us some of your knowledge on them! Hair vitamins is as bad as slimming teas. Fair obvious shes asking herself these questions as she never answers as my questions.

Morto for ya miriam. Before and after pics is you actually brushing your hair for once and all..............

Disgrace of an ad
Do you see with the questions she has a give that it’s herself writing them, she does a space between the last word and the question mark. Go back through her stories now and you’ll see it with exclamation marks too

Reactions: 5
Do you see with the questions she has a give that it’s herself writing them, she does a space between the last word and the question mark. Go back through her stories now and you’ll see it with exclamation marks too
Good spot on that! Also the answers are all coincidentally ads is another giveaway 😂 and the fact she hates her fans really

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad to know that a vitamin can help with heat damage as just mentioned in her story.

I just always thought hair vitamins was for growth out of your scalp, where your hair grows from.

Claiming a vitamin can do anything for your mid lenghts and ends is a bleeping joke.

Miriam needs to catch a clue. Would do anything for a pay check.

Lazy content creator.

Reactions: 4
Glad to know that a vitamin can help with heat damage as just mentioned in her story.

I just always thought hair vitamins was for growth out of your scalp, where your hair grows from.

Claiming a vitamin can do anything for your mid lenghts and ends is a bleeping joke.

Miriam needs to catch a clue. Would do anything for a pay check.

Lazy content creator.
Was just about to post the same regarding the heat damage….like sweet suffering Jesus, can she hear herself.
Anyone know the science behind how a vitamin table would help with greasy hair. Such nonsense

Reactions: 2
Hilarious. She did a TikTok recently on ‘things she would never promote’ that included slimming teas and carfume. But of course the hair vitamins are ok. This wan would sell anything for a euro

Omg morto… she has really exposed herself there 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
First of all how does she think using hair vitamins for a couple of weeks has made a difference and secondly there is a T in the word BUT. 😵💫

No Miriam, you're nearly 30. Stop. You're making a bleeping show of yourself acting like your 12.
Make your own mind up about something for a change?

• Haha
No Miriam, you're nearly 30. Stop. You're making a bleeping show of yourself acting like your 12.
Make your own mind up about something for a change?
🤣 I get the feeling she wants to appeal to people her own age but has built her following on 12 year olds so now she is stuck 😅

• Haha
Can't remember now actually 😂🤦‍♀️think she had put another of those stupid unfunny mammy videos on IG.
Shauna Davitt was asked in a question box on Instagram if she’d make more “Irish mammy skits” and her reply was “I’d rather tit in my hands and clap” 😂 think it was a dig at Miriam as well as her maturing and realising they’re not funny at all

• Haha
She just posted a Tik tok saying she hopes she gets a McWilliams bag soon.. they’re made in Cork so I assume she’s looking for a free gift from them 🙄 just buy it yourself if you actually want it that bad Miriam

Reactions: 3
She’s down in Garryvoe and Sinead’s scurvy style tagged the wrong Miriam but eventually got the right one. Right awkward pic of the 2 of themb