Miriam Mullins #4 Anxiety is a struggle but theres beauty in the colouring book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling it again, boring Miriam and lame Lauren Whelan are filming for a podcast.. the 2 most basic white girls ever making an unoriginal podcast

Reactions: 5
fringe doesn’t suit her, anything showing cleavage definitely doesn’t suit her and the colour just washes her out. 0/10

Reactions: 6
Where is her other boob, the photo looks altered. The natural fold is airbrushed or something.
Screenshot_20240409_203350_com.android.chrome_edit_8986620528316.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The pack with me video and being excited for a holiday when it should be about Teabag getting to see his family again after the death of his mother is really pissing me off. It’s so insensitive and just feels wrong. This is definitely gonna be a hard for him going home and she’s making a big song and dance about packing bikinis and dresses for a holiday

Reactions: 6
He’s so innocent, childish and gullible, everything he writes or posts gives those vibes.

I followed his profile form the day they met and he was very reserved on Instagram. Minimal posts and captions. He, like anyone who dates an influencer, completely changed his peroanality and Insta profile to align with hers.

Doesn’t Tiaan have a brother as well? What happened to their relationship?

Reactions: 4
They are engaged 😂😂great have to listen to her planning a wedding now and trying to get a load of freebies 🙄
Ah I'm actually happy for them, it's been a hard year for Tiaan with losing his Mam. Definitely not excited for the wedding OOTDs tho 🤣

Reactions: 1