Miriam Mullins #3 Mirz and t-pain are in a delusional bubble, don’t worry babes theres beauty in the struggle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I couldn't help myself🙈! I'm glad everyone has a sense of humour!

Damage control by mirz - just to say, her telling this girl to unfollow her cos she doesn't think it's helping her comes across as victim blaming and crazy making.... or maybe I'm being a little too critical. But Miriam acts like this girl is the problem, not what miriam said. No one misunderstood what miriam said....she is trying to backtrack and act like others are misconstruing. She literally asked this girl had she tried pieta house or other services, as if firstly that is anyone her business, and secondly as though if she had she wouldn't have needed medication. Again blaming her for being so weak as to require a doctor to help her.

Maybe I'm just being sensitive tho. I find her comments so hurtful and degrading.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know I couldn't help myself🙈! I'm glad everyone has a sense of humour!

Damage control by mirz - just to say, her telling this girl to unfollow her cos she doesn't think it's helping her comes across as victim blaming and crazy making.... or maybe I'm being a little too critical. But Miriam acts like this girl is the problem, not what miriam said. No one misunderstood what miriam said....she is trying to backtrack and act like others are misconstruing. She literally asked this girl had she tried pieta house or other services, as if firstly that is anyone her business, and secondly as though if she had she wouldn't have needed medication. Again blaming her for being so weak as to require a doctor to help her.

Maybe I'm just being sensitive tho. I find her comments so hurtful and degrading.
Xenophobe check, racist check, and new in gaslighting miriam - check. She should take a break from the SM for a while. I feel a crying story with tpain hugging her incoming.

Reactions: 12
Xenophobe check, racist check, and new in gaslighting miriam - check. She should take a break from the SM for a while. I feel a crying story with tpain hugging her incoming.
I honestly think this time she is just gonna pretend it never happened. There will be no further mention of it

Reactions: 10
Thats shocking stuff to be spewing .. who made her a medical professional.... if someone is so depressed that they can't even get out of bed, how can you expect them to just head on down to pieta house, introduce themselves and open up to a complete stranger either you absolute head... its not that simple...her medical advise is as tit as her tik toks... 😡
It’s really is a complete lack of understanding on what the medications are doing! She basically telling people to snap out of it and stop being depressed. Some of those medications are balancing hormone levels in the body. She’s a rotten bleep

Saoirse O’Rourke, if you’re in here, I really hope that you are ok. Miriam thinks that she is a spokesperson for all young people (self appointed) but she’s nothing but an asshole. She wakes up some mornings with an anxious feeling in her stomach and now she’s an expert on anxiety.

I developed some symptoms of anxiety over the last few years and it really took over my life. The more I read about it, I realised that my symptoms were minor but it still had a massive impact on my life. I fully understand why people need medications to keep themselves together to try and live a somewhat normal life. I’m lucky in a way that using CBD has really improved my moods so I didn’t need medication.

Moral of the story: DONT LISTEN TO A WORD THAT MIRIAM SAYS

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think Miriam is really on a different planet sometimes and has no filter and it’s gonna be her downfall, she really is stupid to think these things she posts are ok

Reactions: 6
It needs to be added and forwarded to whoever she is doing ads for going forward. She is toxic to any brand and last night proves it.

Reactions: 6
Is this the woman who posts about Laurence? If it is she reminds me of the film misery the way she is with him 😳

I don't agree or disagree. I know she has young vulnerable people following her. I was on anti depressants before and I was worse with them. Like a zombie. Went off sex, made me feel worse as my partner didn't know how to approach me. Went off them myself and got out and about more. Got a job, did a bit of meditation. (It's not for everyone) but it worked for me. I know what she means in one way but she also has that kind of following that would just do whatever she does or whatever she thinks. I'm nearly 7 years off them now. I was in a bad way before them. My Brain was going 90 all the time. Didn't feel I had anything to live for. On the dole with my life going no where. Still have my bad days. But i do know where she is going with docs prescribing meds nearly straight away without talking or getting to the source of the problem with counselling. But I know some people do need meds. My own opinion of it all. She probably shouldn't have said anything about it.

Reactions: 5
The child is echoing what Miriam 🙄 desperate for attention obv
Yea tbf he'd say anything in an attempt to drum up a bit of interest in him.
I don't agree or disagree. I know she has young vulnerable people following her. I was on anti depressants before and I was worse with them. Like a zombie. Went off sex, made me feel worse as my partner didn't know how to approach me. Went off them myself and got out and about more. Got a job, did a bit of meditation. (It's not for everyone) but it worked for me. I know what she means in one way but she also has that kind of following that would just do whatever she does or whatever she thinks. I'm nearly 7 years off them now. I was in a bad way before them. My Brain was going 90 all the time. Didn't feel I had anything to live for. On the dole with my life going no where. Still have my bad days. But i do know where she is going with docs prescribing meds nearly straight away without talking or getting to the source of the problem with counselling. But I know some people do need meds. My own opinion of it all. She probably shouldn't have said anything about it.
I'm glad to hear that ur in a better place now. I suppose just to add to this conversation, sometimes the medication prescribed may not suit exactly, and different doses or medication may suit better. Any medication is a journey and requires oversight. And I do agree that treatment requires to be holistic, and that medication should be used in conjunction with other therapeutic supports.

However she didn't say that. She said get a colouring book or have a cup of tea and watch ur favourite movie. Im sure both of those will help if ur having a bad day, but if ur clinically depressed or suffering from anxiety, very often there is not a simple answer. She was already trying to backtrack during the DM between her and thst young girl, but the damage had been done.

Reactions: 7
Big props to Saoirse if she's reading here, fair play for calling her out. Her responces were very measured against that dope with her ! Marks at the end of sentences are really disrespectful and just wrong to use.

Reactions: 12
It’s really annoying me how she just deleted those stories and never took any accountability for her actions. I know this is typical of her but she has deeply offended and hurt so many people, not to mention how damaging her comments were. Yet, she simply deletes them and continues on as normal posting outfit pictures, morning routine videos and asking for YouTube recommendations?? It has just really bothered me this time as her comments really struck a chord with me, as with many others. Even her replies to Saoirse were so tone deaf, “you can always send me voice messages if it makes you feel better.”
It’s ridiculous and I’m sick of how she gets to move on and avoid any consequences, living in her little delusional bubble which is so far removed from what life is like for the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I Contacted cause watches about there collab with her due to posts this week but got a reply that they had already received a number of mails about it and were looking into it which was positive

It’s really annoying me how she just deleted those stories and never took any accountability for her actions. I know this is typical of her but she has deeply offended and hurt so many people, not to mention how damaging her comments were. Yet, she simply deletes them and continues on as normal posting outfit pictures, morning routine videos and asking for YouTube recommendations?? It has just really bothered me this time as her comments really struck a chord with me, as with many others. Even her replies to Saoirse were so tone deaf, “you can always send me voice messages if it makes you feel better.”
It’s ridiculous and I’m sick of how she gets to move on and avoid any consequences, living in her little delusional bubble which is so far removed from what life is like for the rest of us.
I found when she said to saoirse that saoirse wasn't even answering miriam when she asked how she was to be so strange, like miriam is entitled to know and was like hey I'm such a great person asking of ur ok qnd ur bot responding to me

I Contacted cause watches about there collab with her due to posts this week but got a reply that they had already received a number of mails about it and were looking into it which was positive
Good let's keep reporting to other people who collab with her so! Hit her where it hurts

Someone should definitely send in the story of Her giving out “mental health” advice 🙄 to the tea spill page on Instagram

Reactions: 1
Can someone please screenshot her shiny new hair on her IG story and see how long before it ends up like a bale of hay again.

I like to laugh at her stupidity but I actually don't get all the hate and outrage over her expressing an opinion on medication. She grew up in a house where she witnessed it's effects. I was on Seroquel before and some of the things she suggested actually helped me to feel like I had an alternative before my body became dependant on SSRIs .

Not every case is the same, but not every case is worthy of a prescription either. Its sad to see such hate for someone just expressing an opinion.
And that girl shouldn't have tried to stir the pot by releasing DMs either.

Reactions: 1
Can someone please screenshot her shiny new hair on her IG story and see how long before it ends up like a bale of hay again.

I like to laugh at her stupidity but I actually don't get all the hate and outrage over her expressing an opinion on medication. She grew up in a house where she witnessed it's effects. I was on Seroquel before and some of the things she suggested actually helped me to feel like I had an alternative before my body became dependant on SSRIs .

Not every case is the same, but not every case is worthy of a prescription either. Its sad to see such hate for someone just expressing an opinion.
It's an ill informed opinion, and of course there are differing experiences, but her dad's isn't the only one.

Also can she attribute her father's ailments solely to anti depressants use? Like that's a fairly intense claim to make.

Also I'm sure her dad wouldn't like his dirty laundry aired, but to be fair her messages to saoirse were basically word vomit and as a public figure she should be aware that these things can get out there. Miriam chose to question that girls treatment, despite having no basis for same, other than her opinion.

She should just keep her mouth shut. Any time she tries it backfires cos the girl is dim and inarticulate

Reactions: 13

Seroquel isn't an SSRI just so you know it's an anti psychotic that is used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and major depressive disorder. The drug is also commonly prescribed in low doses as a sleep aid. I am on it myself as I have trouble sleeping and I am also on an SSNRI for my anxiety and depression. I find what Miriam said to be extremely ignorant, yes she can have her opinion but there is no need to rant about it online to her impressionable followers.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.