Miriam Mullins #3 Mirz and t-pain are in a delusional bubble, don’t worry babes theres beauty in the struggle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's giving out about that girl from the other day who screenshotted Miriam telling her to colour a book before taking meds - and is now going on a rant about not knowing why people go on a rant??!!
That just shows how sorry she is 😒

Reactions: 3
She's giving out about that girl from the other day who screenshotted Miriam telling her to colour a book before taking meds - and is now going on a rant about not knowing why people go on a rant??!!
This girl 🥲 she’s completely missed the point. Trying to make out today that she was only referencing her own situation re anxiety, in reality she was ranting and raving on her story about how OTHER PEOPLE shouldn’t be on medication because they haven’t tried “everything else”
duck off Miriam and stay in your own lane the last thing people on medication for their mental health need is your unsolicited and uneducated advice ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s basically saying it’s because she has a big following.. if it bothered her that much she wouldn’t be begging for followers.. anyone else notice she smirked her way through the stories where she’s talking about the girl last week

Reactions: 8
Anxiety seems to be the ‘in’ thing with influencers at the minute. Miriam talked about having a feeling in the pit of her stomach. I think we can all agree that we have all felt that before and it’s has been fine. What Miriam is missing is that some anxiety symptoms are really stressful (heart palpitations, dizzy spells, being aware of your heartbeat) and that really takes over your life. The amount of times that I was ready to head to A +E because I thought I was having a heart attack….

Reactions: 12
Ah lads.... Miriam Mullins goes on forever about cancel culture and calling people out etc.... and bow she is calling out both saoirse and now some (probably) 13 year old on her page. She didn't like when her dms were shared but she can share his?? Honestly this girl is a walking talking contradiction

Reactions: 12
Ah lads.... Miriam Mullins goes on forever about cancel culture and calling people out etc.... and bow she is calling out both saoirse and now some (probably) 13 year old on her page. She didn't like when her dms were shared but she can share his?? Honestly this girl is a walking talking contradiction
Shes so self centered and completely tone deaf, she hasn't a bleeping clue about anything. She a selfish self entitled bleep. I really hope you are reading this Miriam.

Reactions: 6
She is genuinely so diliusional - she thinks that the backlash over her problematic opinions and absolute misinformation is a conspiracy against her to get her cancelled…. Is she serious?? No Miriam people don’t hate you because you’re an influencer they hate you because of what you said. She genuinely thinks that poor Saoirse one was completely out to get her - she’s actually so disgusting. Probably sending loads of trolls to saoirse now

Reactions: 14
"It costs nothing to be kind' - post immediately following her screen grab of a 13 year old message. Laughing at him and essentially exposing him to 100000 ppl..... I guess kindness only matters when shown towards miriam, but don't expect her to be kind, no no miriam has no problem vilifying someone HALF HER AGE to her audience of teeny bopper

Miriam ur a hypocritical witch who doesn't possess the capacity to present themselves on the Internet.

Get off if some 13 year old saying he doesn't want u at an event for 13 year old provokes this reaction.

Regarding saoorse -
This has nothing to do with having a bigger following. This is to do with not possessing the critical thinking skills to recognise, firstly, how to construct a sentence, secondly when to shut up, and thirdly when to own up, apologise, rather than going away for a few days and attempting to change the narrative of said discussion..

Go get smarter friends who engage in debates and discussion and come back with opinions that have basis, not ur baseless opinions, cos that's what gets u in trouble, not ur bigger following.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In her head she’s gotten away with it. She said she does use twitter so is not botherEd. should def be sent to tea spill

Reactions: 2
Hahaha she just blocked me because I replied to her story yesterday - the part where she was saying that cancel culture is so bad and influencers are people too - and I said “so sorry you’re going through this, but there’s beauty in the struggle 💖💖” hahahahah honestly glad I don’t have to see her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She should get an Emmy... Sorry I mean an enema ... Because she is completely full of tit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lads, some girl messaged her about it and miriam replied asking her if she tried other things before going in medication!
I’ve only recently starting following this one; only skipped to this page on the thread so haven’t read anything after this yet. Had to comment. I am absolutely shocked by her ignorance. My partner is currently suffering from depression , he’s a man in his late 30s and opened up to me in November. He was very open with me thankfully but was nearly afraid to see the doc cause didn’t want to be put on ‘ mad meds’ we talked about it and he went doc. He was advised to try meds first and when they started to work or he was read then go to a councillor . That’s not always the first option and for her to come on sayin try councilling, therapy etc before meds is the height of ignorance 😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
I’ve only recently starting following this one; only skipped to this page on the thread so haven’t read anything after this yet. Had to comment. I am absolutely shocked by her ignorance. My partner is currently suffering from depression , he’s a man in his late 30s and opened up to me in November. He was very open with me thankfully but was nearly afraid to see the doc cause didn’t want to be put on ‘ mad meds’ we talked about it and he went doc. He was advised to try meds first and when they started to work or he was read then go to a councillor . That’s not always the first option and for her to come on sayin try councilling, therapy etc before meds is the height of ignorance 😡😡😡
Shes a fool, she is a danger to her young impreasionable audience.

Reactions: 5
Miriam mentioned that she was ‘anxious’ before her meet and greet last night. I believe this is the problem with Miriam and all the nonsense that she was sprouting this week about medication. She is mistaking been nervous with been anxious

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.