Miriam Mullins #3 Mirz and t-pain are in a delusional bubble, don’t worry babes theres beauty in the struggle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m actually seething! She is so bleeping clueless and should keep her mouth shut. I can’t believe she’s actually gone on and perpetuate negative stereotypes about antidepressants to her young and impressionable followers. Makes me sick
Should we report her stories? False information and health.

Reactions: 7
Half of them are gone now - is that from people reporting it? I screen recorded it anyway

She put up new stories, but has deleted them again. Ffs would she not just keep her mouth shut about the medication all together and just talk about ways to help reducing feelings of anxiousness??

Reactions: 1
I’ve reported her! She’s a dumb witch! Can’t believe she’s just discouraged young ones from life saving medication! She needs to be canceled ASAP

Reactions: 9
Lads, some girl messaged her about it and miriam replied asking her if she tried other things before going in medication!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Why does she think she knows so much? Giving info about how to buy a car and thins she can talk about medication, etc?? Glad she’s getting called out for her bullshit

Reactions: 6
I am absolutely shook at this girl

well done on that girl sharing the DM

I’ve been on anxiety meds for 10 years and I would be useless without them. It’s not that I didn’t try other things, it’s just that nothing else worked. I can’t believe she thinks she can have an opinion on medical issues and something as serious as mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am absolutely shook at this girl

well done on that girl sharing the DM

I’ve been on anxiety meds for 10 years and I would be useless without them. It’s not that I didn’t try other things, it’s just that nothing else worked. I can’t believe she thinks she can have an opinion on medical issues and something as serious as mental health
Have u tried a colouring book tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thats shocking stuff to be spewing .. who made her a medical professional.... if someone is so depressed that they can't even get out of bed, how can you expect them to just head on down to pieta house, introduce themselves and open up to a complete stranger either you absolute head... its not that simple...her medical advise is as tit as her tik toks... 😡

Reactions: 7
I thought she'd wait a few hours, let things die down before posting like nothing happened.

Nah, about an hour is grand. The dopes will either forget or won't remember, gotta show my new dress for heading out xx

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If her dad had / has issues she certainly should not be sharing them to a total stranger, I know my dad would freak out

Reactions: 12

We never forget this, she really can't help herself. The old saying of keeping you mouth shut and let people think you're stupid instead of opening your mouth and proving it really applies to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

We never forget this, she really can't help herself. The old saying of keeping you mouth shut and let people think you're stupid instead of opening your mouth and proving it really applies to her.
😲 was actually wondering where the title had come From. My god 🤯😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.