Miriam Mullins #3 Mirz and t-pain are in a delusional bubble, don’t worry babes theres beauty in the struggle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused because on her post she’s wearing that colourful dress for dinner and then on tians story she’s wearing a completely different outfit, what’s the point ?

Reactions: 2
Trust me it's not an obsession, people watch to see what kind of verbal diarrhoea will come out of ye next. What a g🦉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol her engagement must be low if she is on another rant 🤣 Miriam if you don’t care about the hate, don’t make 20 stories about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she not 26 years of age? People asking her such weird questions.. teenage discos and “what subjects did you take for leaving cert?” What the actual duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she not 26 years of age? People asking her such weird questions.. teenage discos and “what subjects did you take for leaving cert?” What the actual duck?
I’m a similar age and I’d really have to think to know the answer to that question, don’t know how it seems like a normal question.

Reactions: 4
Imagine a 26 year old fella giving tips for a teenage disco 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.