Miriam Mullins #3 Mirz and t-pain are in a delusional bubble, don’t worry babes theres beauty in the struggle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He Mirz tell me you're a self centered bleep without telling me you're a self centered bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Even though her high pitched voice makes my phones speaker crackle , she's pretty harmless compared to some other Irish wans now that she has got control of the spit sucking by learning to inhale through her nose. I see an upward trajectory for her compared to Kneevo and the others
she's made of pure tough Corrrk stuff liike laads

I’m so confused as to how you’re not meant to gain an opinion from content influencers put out there…but the content is put out there to ‘influence’ i.e. providing an opinion be that on a product, a lifestyle etc…???

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s using the stupidest argument of all time that people can’t have opinions of people they don’t personally know… Grow up! It’s like saying you can’t have an opinion on an actor or politician because you don’t know them

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s using the stupidest argument of all time that people can’t have opinions of people they don’t personally know… Grow up! It’s like saying you can’t have an opinion on an actor or politician because you don’t know them
I better stop voting!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She sounds like an idiot in that latest rant. If you put yourself out there to the public, people are gonna have an opinion. It’s just life

Reactions: 7
She sounds like an idiot in that latest rant. If you put yourself out there to the public, people are gonna have an opinion. It’s just life
And it’s not like the people she’s moaning about are commenting on her posts or anything, they’re having a conversation with their friends that SOMEONE ELSE is earwigging on. The people talking about her aren’t in the wrong here 😂

Reactions: 3
Ah come on lads she obviously rearranged the furniture to fit around the desk and just wanted to take the pic before she dressed the bed after moving it... 😜

Ah come on lads she obviously rearranged the furniture to fit around the desk and just wanted to take the pic before she dressed the bed after moving it... 😜
The dog was seen sleeping on the ready made bed a few stories prior so unless they’re a one bed sheet kinda couple or midst washing wouldn’t you think she’d wash the duvet pillows etc

Reactions: 1
What in the name of jaysus is the point of those reels or stories going in to Zara/Berska/Stradivarius showing off all their stock. Clearly she has no association with those brands & it comes across as quite beggy like she is trying to get noticed by them. She must really struggle for content to create such pointless videos. Like if I want to know what’s in Zara at the moment I head straight for the website not go to Mirz insta reel to see the clothes that will be on the clearance rack by the end of the month.

Reactions: 5
She is fair bad at advertising. The coffee advert “these are my 3 favourite types of coffee” in the same advert “all coffee is the same”. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Exactly this, she gives opinions on people all the time. Such as they “Libbey mae one”, what she thinks constitutes racism, re. Irish travellers. Maybe learn to practice what you preach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.