Mimi and Alex Ikonn #8 PhotoShop instead of gym, disappearing Horse Face & unschooled prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“MeMe really whitewashed herself. She’s of Arab descent no matter how much she denies it. But is she that thick to put coconut milk in matcha tea? I see all these healthy pretentious cafes in England do this and I don’t get it. I’m Asian and I’m quite familiar with Asian cuisines. We don’t put coconut milk in drinks. It’s not a curry. It tastes bleeping weird.”

Hi longtime lurker here 👋
This thread is savage but hilarious. I just wanted to correct that Mimi is not of Arab descent. She’s Azerbaijani and they’re of Turkic descent, it’s a different thing. Azeris can look from dark (majority) to fair light skin/hair/eyes. In Mimi’s case she has a typical for that region look - hairy, dark eyes, olive skinned. She definitely doesn’t have green/hazel eyes as she would like to portray in Instagram. Personally I don’t find her ugly at all and her skin isn’t wrinkled as someone keeps posting here. BUT I can’t stomach her personality and her thick Russian accent. It means that she 85% of her time talks and mingles only with Russians or Russian-speakers.
I agreed with her descent. I’m not quite sure what exactly she is as she always claims to be a world citizen. But it’s her personality and preaching that makes her ugly to me. And her skin is definitely getting worse and worse. Have you seen her without makeup and filters?
FF6FBA83-4CE8-4E29-A813-E98F59B26E5C.jpeg

This AM alone she posted three selfies. God knows how many she took before posting three. She sat down for a hot coffee in a cafe thinking and reading about her bleeping milks. I don’t know about you. I’ve got two kids and I don’t have time in the morning to get dressed, have my makeup done, take OOTD selfies, go out for a coffee on my own or with a friend and thinking about random things in life. And she thinks she‘s not got freedom and time to herself?
6C5B2AB5-BDA7-4166-A38A-87BDE135D542.jpeg
FB97358D-E086-441E-8ADA-5BF5B030C405.jpeg
04377D3D-7828-41F3-92F2-D37E798E456C.jpeg

Didn’t she say she spends hours in ‘Whole-foots’ reading ingredients? Why didn’t she spot it then that nut milks have other ingredients in them? Or is she illiterate?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she growing a moustache?? 😂😂😂😂
23ACE36D-62AE-44FA-A428-108EF38937FC.jpeg

The re-tar-ded duck face with no highlights (no need for it, as they are very obvious)!!
😂😂🤪🤪😜😜😝😝
230329E5-171E-4AC0-B74D-A7A1DA223EC5.jpeg

Did this sad face went back to the newt?? 😜😜😂😂
07DC600E-B854-4430-8327-22CBE5C647F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agreed with her descent. I’m not quite sure what exactly she is as she always claims to be a world citizen. But it’s her personality and preaching that makes her ugly to me. And her skin is definitely getting worse and worse. Have you seen her without makeup and filters?
View attachment 1577439

This AM alone she posted three selfies. God knows how many she took before posting three. She sat down for a hot coffee in a cafe thinking and reading about her bleeping milks. I don’t know about you. I’ve got two kids and I don’t have time in the morning to get dressed, have my makeup done, take OOTD selfies, go out for a coffee on my own or with a friend and thinking about random things in life. And she thinks she‘s not got freedom and time to herself?
View attachment 1577452View attachment 1577454View attachment 1577455
Didn’t she say she spends hours in ‘Whole-foots’ reading ingredients? Why didn’t she spot it then that nut milks have other ingredients in them? Or is she illiterate?
whole foots 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Suleyman Naghizada

Just for the archive of the internet.

This was posted on March 2021

ha.png

Reactions: 2
Andreas is younger than Alexa but has already more curiosity about the world than his cousin. That's "unschooling" Meme and Alex, or just called being a good parent that follows the interests of their kids for normal and not pretentious people.

Screenshot_20220914_221003.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Didi is not in Lisbon anymore apparently
Again she is travelling with her Dr. husband "Dimitar Tonev". He has some conferences about gastroenterology and Didi is following him.. Portugal, Italy and then back to London and then again portugal..

Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-15 um 02.34.42.png
Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-15 um 02.35.19.png
Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-15 um 02.36.31.png

If you are curious where and how Mika is "schooled"

and now see the reality.. while other kids plant, Mika is as usual on SCREEN TIME
Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-15 um 02.45.25.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
“MeMe really whitewashed herself. She’s of Arab descent no matter how much she denies it. But is she that thick to put coconut milk in matcha tea? I see all these healthy pretentious cafes in England do this and I don’t get it. I’m Asian and I’m quite familiar with Asian cuisines. We don’t put coconut milk in drinks. It’s not a curry. It tastes bleeping weird.”

Hi longtime lurker here 👋
This thread is savage but hilarious. I just wanted to correct that Mimi is not of Arab descent. She’s Azerbaijani and they’re of Turkic descent, it’s a different thing. Azeris can look from dark (majority) to fair light skin/hair/eyes. In Mimi’s case she has a typical for that region look - hairy, dark eyes, olive skinned. She definitely doesn’t have green/hazel eyes as she would like to portray in Instagram. Personally I don’t find her ugly at all and her skin isn’t wrinkled as someone keeps posting here. BUT I can’t stomach her personality and her thick Russian accent. It means that she 85% of her time talks and mingles only with Russians or Russian-speakers.
It’s not that if you walk past Meme you’d think she’s ugly. She’s also not super attractive, I don’t think anyone will turn around for a double take.

But when an average face who has no idea about angles and standards of beautify posts multiple selfies of her face a day for a decade and tells you that “we’re all beautiful”, it’s easy to notice what she isn’t!

We should all believe we’re beautiful in our own way. But if you don’t have a model body, you just dress the best for what you have, but you don’t go and do modelling as a job.
If you don’t have a Victoria’s Secret model face and stylists to help, you don’t put your face on the cover of magazines. If you have basic
education or don’t know a language well enough, you don’t open a school or write and publish a book by yourself.

But Meme… she does!
She wakes up one day and decides that she’s no longer short/average height. Then she stages a modeling Photoshoot with her phone like the whole world just changed. She’s stuck in her childhood role-play stage.

There was a quote from her that she would not go to a university, unless it was to teach. Like WTF! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Andreas is younger than Alexa but has already more curiosity about the world than his cousin. That's "unschooling" Meme and Alex, or just called being a good parent that follows the interests of their kids for normal and not pretentious people.

View attachment 1578729
Luckily Andreas and Adriana have one parent who cares. Alexa would only think of Greece where she holidays and takes bikini selfies on the beach. Can you imagine Alex helping Alexa with this school like projects? He’d tell her to duck off and hustle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Preaching, preaching, preaching…
35 yo and does not know that homemade vegan milk isn’t the healthiest option because it is not fortified with vitamins and minerals
Oh I did not know. Can't you take your vitamins from elsewhere though? I don't drink neither dairy milky nor nut milk, I don't like yogurt just cheese 🧀😋 so I don't get that much vitamins from dairy but I eat pretty much anything else. And to be fair, the goal is not really to have a nutritious drink when you get a coffee... So I guess adding homemade nutmilk is fine.

Reactions: 7
Can anyone from the UK tell us what this page is? What are the iConns involved in?

Their business Tiktok page isn’t very popular…

View attachment 1580263
I think these are all the businesses registered at this address. They're not involved in these, just sharing the postal address with these businesses.
They've always used a po box or something similar (not sure of the term in the uk) instead of their real headquarters address.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can somebody please tell me since when do we say « use a habit » 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this dimwit needs to quit social media and read a book! Just one. How do you live in English speaking countries for more than 20 years without learning anything? 🤣🤣 My English is not perfect but I’ve never lived in an English speaking country before and it’s not even my third language so why do I use it better than she does?🤣🤣🤣
C9C6C97B-8CB7-45A3-B60D-FD9EF7048AA0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We all know Meme doesn’t bother to carry anything When she’s twirling outside and taking photos.
Did this scooter/bike exchange happen somewhere else?
DF2DCFDE-E686-40F8-BE93-D648920DE547.jpeg
DB0641ED-E5EA-4AEB-A918-437CE68AF1DF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Suleyman Naghizada

Just for the archive of the internet.

This was posted on March 2021

View attachment 1578343
Looking at your screenshot I recognise the language.. Dear @sentence are you from the largest landlocked country?:)

Alex, devoted father and husband, is following a young, *Russian* instahoe. He must really love and respect MeMe.

He’s also following a 13 year-old girl, which is pretty creepy.
I honestly don’t get it like what’s the point of following all these young insta-babes. Is he going to offer the insta-job to them to promote their overpriced items? Why not follow a young handsome six-pack man, who can equally do same job and would be more appealing for their clientele..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.