Mimi and Alex Ikonn #8 PhotoShop instead of gym, disappearing Horse Face & unschooled prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s met sooo many of “you”…
But she has reposted 2 photos of these beautiful souls and I assume the 3rd one is a celebrity that actually Mimi has posted the photo with her and tagged her.

Meme! the rest were probably just visitors to the exhibition to shop around….

B5E84BEE-CB3F-46C1-B1EE-F16F930E85D5.jpeg

Reactions: 2
So she’s met sooo many of “you”…
But she has reposted 2 photos of these beautiful souls and I assume the 3rd one is a celebrity that actually Mimi has posted the photo with her and tagged her.

Meme! the rest were probably just visitors to the exhibition to shop around….

View attachment 1573157
All her THREE fans are from the Soviet. So many fans but only three wanted a photo With her? it’s like when she says she wears something for a gazillion times. 3 fans x 100 = many. I’d love to see an English born and bred fan. Just one MeMe. Show me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
All her THREE fans are from the Soviet. So many fans but only three wanted a photo With her? it’s like when she says she wears something for a gazillion times. 3 fans x 100 = many. I’d love to see an English born and bred fan. Just one MeMe. Show me.
Amelia liana? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Finally posts a proper photo of Alexa… because she has teeth?
69975933-F90B-4694-9777-FE646EF84006.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ha! It’s the hard knock life for Memes 🤪
View attachment 1575046View attachment 1575047
She's so predictable. Was sure she'd address this oat milk situation as soon as she'd have stumbled upon insta posts going on about canola oil in oat milk. What's so annoying is for years she'll shill a brand as being perfectly healthy, the best choice etc etc, or a diet, as if she's done scientific research, to suddenly stop it. The truth is she has no clue what an actual balanced diet looks like. She should just stop talking about food all in all.

Just do your own damn almond milk, mix in some grounded almonds with warm water, or cornstarch to thicken it(which you'd know the trick if you really were a cook) and keep quiet. Also, her ratty hair in that clip. Is it when she's just washed it? 100% sure she'll only start doing something about those damn sad looking curls when and only when they'll have a curly hair routine to see through love hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's so predictable. Was sure she'd address this oat milk situation as soon as she'd have stumbled upon insta posts going on about canola oil in oat milk. What's so annoying is for years she'll shill a brand as being perfectly healthy, the best choice etc etc, or a diet, as if she's done scientific research, to suddenly stop it. The truth is she has no clue what an actual balanced diet looks like. She should just stop talking about food all in all.

Just do your own damn almond milk, mix in some grounded almonds with warm water, or cornstarch to thicken it(which you'd know the trick if you really were a cook) and keep quiet. Also, her ratty hair in that clip. Is it when she's just washed it? 100% sure she'll only start doing something about those damn sad looking curls when and only when they'll have a curly hair routine to see through love hair.
That's exactly it! So predictable and basic! She doesn't actually do any real "research" her only research is what she sees on Instagram or maybe TikTok. She's so easily influenced by what one random person on social media says, instead of taking the time to look into something herself.

Her news resource is pweirdo-Leo Dicap’s social media 😂

She talks likes she was a nutritionist or scientist doing the goddamn research in the lab herself. The dumb witch can’t even pronounce “stay” after 20 years in two English speaking countries and one of them own the language. If her followers believe her, then bless their stupidity as well.
Now let’s talk about how ugly she looks. No wonder her husband keeps following new instahoes everyday.
8EE6204E-0D2B-44F8-BD72-855AE2713E66.jpeg
0324C539-94CC-4E25-A2C8-D3CA515283AA.jpeg
F7483AFC-51FD-4A7F-AEEF-871052C14C80.jpeg
5346E473-9C99-4F7B-BB6C-B1EE012BFF58.jpeg
EBD77B3F-E4A6-48B4-A7FB-A451EC4F4454.jpeg
EBFF5CEC-5371-4F9D-81E7-53B554D93E7F.jpeg
F7823395-FBCB-4833-A532-90CCCFB9D5B5.jpeg

I know her skin is dull and dry from sun exposure but oh my her nose has grown from all the lies she’s told.

MeMe really whitewashed herself. She’s of Arab descent no matter how much she denies it. But is she that thick to put coconut milk in matcha tea? I see all these healthy pretentious cafes in England do this and I don’t get it. I’m Asian and I’m quite familiar with Asian cuisines. We don’t put coconut milk in drinks. It’s not a curry. It tastes bleeping weird.

Their friend Endo will laugh in her old haggard face Japanese don’t drink matcha with coconut milk. Just drink cow‘s milk you pretentious witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did Meme just do a five-minute story about her vegetal milk for breakfast? Do your own f* vegetal milk Meme, if you want to be sure of what it contains and don't want to be scammed. Funny that she complains vegetal milk to be highly expensive for what it contains when she and her husband do sell expensive tit to people.

Each guru will you that is or that is bad to promote you new products or another diet. If you are worried to get too much of something, just make different kind of vegetal milks and alternate. I have done it for years mostly because I like to have different flavours, it's the easiest thing to do. A good diet is about variety. But I guess Meme is too lazy even though her days are empty. Not that I think it will kill anyone to only drink a special kind of milk - but how can she be so dumb and self-centred. Some people are asking themselves how they will heat their homes this winter, wake up Meme, none of this matters unless you have digestive problems, which then, none of your followers want to know about it. It's like her juices or hot water with lemon, they disappeared even though she had promoted them agressively every morning because she had nothing to story about except her mundane daily life.

Meme is the worst kind of "bourgeoise", those who believe their little problems are worth the attention of anyone, she really is a "lady who lunch".

Reactions: 9
At a certain point, when one wants to have a strict controled diet, one has to stop buying premade stuff and make their own nut milk and preserves. Otherwise, yes, you're always gonna find some surprises. Afterall, even if you buy everything organic, doesn't mean it hasn't been somehow treated by apporved chemicals, rendered as non offensive as for now. So, u might definitetly want to stop spending your money in expensive Chanel and Burberry, and actually put your money and time where your mouth is Meme. Get a life and start growing vegetables, humble yourself, don't act like a know it all and learn some actual life skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s seriously bragging ”I have a husband” when she has a negative thought? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha first of all he looks like a turd. And second, he isn’t even interested in her. If Sam asked him to go on a lads weekend today, he’d pack his bag. And where was the bleep Face when MeMe was having a breakdown alone a few years ago? Right, he was skiing in Switzerland and bringing home Covid. Finally MeMe, not everyone needs a relationship to be happy. Independent and strong people enjoy lives alone. What would you know you can’t even book a train out of London without assistance. You ugly stupid cow.
A421FE84-4FC0-4A11-A9A8-70D47FCACB39.jpeg

• Haha
Will she ever realize that the white makeup globs she keeps putting on the corner of her eyes look completely ridiculous on her?
Perhaps some makeup lessons are needed, MeMe?
A01B506B-D794-4FD0-9A98-12D183DA55F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s seriously bragging ”I have a husband” when she has a negative thought? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha first of all he looks like a turd. And second, he isn’t even interested in her. If Sam asked him to go on a lads weekend today, he’d pack his bag. And where was the bleep Face when MeMe was having a breakdown alone a few years ago? Right, he was skiing in Switzerland and bringing home Covid. Finally MeMe, not everyone needs a relationship to be happy. Independent and strong people enjoy lives alone. What would you know you can’t even book a train out of London without assistance. You ugly stupid cow.
View attachment 1575859
👆🏻 Amen!! This display by MeMe is the epitome of toxic positivity. There’s nothing wrong with being grateful, it is indeed important, but sometimes we have negative thoughts. I think it’s better to process the negative emotion than just trying to drown it out with pseudo gratitude. I doubt her husband would say he’s grateful to have a wife 😄

• Haha
Meme please switch from milk to Water so we never have to hear you complain.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And put the lid on in case one of your dirty hairs falls into your coconut milk…

76576A42-3D72-4636-AE68-C7D3D9368730.jpeg

A7272EB0-A037-4F8B-8CDD-799E4C4D4487.jpeg

i don’t know if you guys saw Alexa’s video at their “gifted” get away a few days ago but she speaks with the exact same thick Meme accent, like she just arrived in the UK.

8F8B9239-17F6-466D-B211-425630E6F6EA.jpeg
Damn, what drugs is Leyla on?
I’ve been wondering about this Leyla podcast. Did you listen to it? What’s she on about?

This dance never gets old 😂

• Haha
And put the lid on in case one of your dirty hairs falls into your coconut milk…

View attachment 1576950
View attachment 1576953

i don’t know if you guys saw Alexa’s video at their “gifted” get away a few days ago but she speaks with the exact same thick Meme accent, like she just arrived in the UK.

View attachment 1576955
I’ve been wondering about this Leyla podcast. Did you listen to it? What’s she on about?

This dance never gets old 😂

Yeah I heard Alexa. She’s got lisps like Mika and she definitely speaks with MeMe’s accent and more northern American. It doesn’t sound any British at all. Like mother, like daughter I guess. Alexa also said “we’re going somewhere new today” (new parts of the farm”. Even the kid is sick with repetitive holidays.

I also took screenshots of the Turd Face rambling about how much money the Newt spends on their land and farming. Well, so much money that you can only dream of you ugly bleep. Also, the Newt’s owner was like an interior designer. Your wife buys a fugly chair that costs £2k for your daughter’s bedroom. I don’t think she’s skilled enough to decorate a coffin, let alone a farm and a hotel.
DF5743E6-0AA5-4EE0-95AA-CB8402E4DBBC.jpeg

Notice how Lidia is just following behind minding her own business. They treat their mum like a nanny.

• Haha
“MeMe really whitewashed herself. She’s of Arab descent no matter how much she denies it. But is she that thick to put coconut milk in matcha tea? I see all these healthy pretentious cafes in England do this and I don’t get it. I’m Asian and I’m quite familiar with Asian cuisines. We don’t put coconut milk in drinks. It’s not a curry. It tastes bleeping weird.”

Hi longtime lurker here 👋
This thread is savage but hilarious. I just wanted to correct that Mimi is not of Arab descent. She’s Azerbaijani and they’re of Turkic descent, it’s a different thing. Azeris can look from dark (majority) to fair light skin/hair/eyes. In Mimi’s case she has a typical for that region look - hairy, dark eyes, olive skinned. She definitely doesn’t have green/hazel eyes as she would like to portray in Instagram. Personally I don’t find her ugly at all and her skin isn’t wrinkled as someone keeps posting here. BUT I can’t stomach her personality and her thick Russian accent. It means that she 85% of her time talks and mingles only with Russians or Russian-speakers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.