Mimi and Alex Ikonn #8 PhotoShop instead of gym, disappearing Horse Face & unschooled prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fact we all feel pity for Alexa - but... in the end.. she will be psychopathic like mika (son of Didi) !!! It's important to know that! You can't help psychopaths! and those living in those bubbles! I wrote this extra for the archives of google! our / your kids has to know this and just stay away...

The one and only person who can help is Mimi - but she won't because she thinks she is doing everything correctly and her daughter is just having "tantrums" and living her life!

No chance. This is how psychopaths survive...

Reactions: 4
How Didi reinforces strange behavior of Mika…

„Cute“

In some countries 9 year old kids work in yards, help in housework or go fishing and know basics to live an survive. Mika is still making cat noises as soon her mother turns on the cam

Bravo Didi - Great work how to not rise Kids of tomorrow

018A3BB2-2979-4670-BBAB-FFC8CB2049DC.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Princess Charlotte at a formal event
76831E41-E56D-4E33-8FBF-C1C21D081F3E.jpeg

Princess Charlotte on a daily basis
76487A06-EE1B-4F90-9592-B5857C8380A6.jpeg
DB31E8E3-5B55-4DCD-8ABB-1E7AA97459ED.jpeg

Does Alexa own a pair of trainers and shorts? That kid is dressed like an old maid everyday. I don’t think she insists on wearing those dated outfits but her wardrobe is full of them so there’s no other choices. Does MeMe consult her very democratically raised daughter before she buys her clothes? Or does she just buys what she wanted for herself when she was a child?
2484CBAE-4ACE-4D82-90CC-72F8E1EBEA5D.jpeg

This looks hopeful for MeMe. Her daughter is already holding a HANDMADE phone to take selfies like her stupid mum. Them shoes can’t be practical for a beach/climbing day.

24CB39E2-A257-4D8A-9828-410CA5BE7941.jpeg

BBD9A283-B9B8-45EF-8B9E-07C85678539A.jpeg

Alexa is literally dragging her narc mum by the hand. 😂😂😂😂😂

MeMe’s grateful her family don’t even look like they care 😂😂😂😂 this word has become so empty now.
9E452F2A-020F-4102-A07D-AD2AB857B55E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why isn’t twitchy eye posting something with him speaking and twitching like before 😂😂😂😂!!
EDD6B5B8-303C-487A-96F8-FAC547FFA57D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Why is this something to laugh about or even post on internet?

So you can’t afford to buy it yourself? This isn’t to laugh about!!!
So you take everything Mimi gave you?? This isn’t laughable too??

Why do you take it, if not needed or too much?? You are not polyester garbage of Mimi?
🤨
79745C8F-0DE7-4E4B-9FFE-A2B92EBDA52A.jpeg

Why is this something to laugh about or even post on internet?

So you can’t afford to buy it yourself? This isn’t to laugh about!!!
So you take everything Mimi gave you?? This isn’t laughable too??

Why do you take it, if not needed or too much?? You are not polyester garbage of Mimi?
🤨
View attachment 1201516
Didi is emotionally unstable. Her insta stories are always cringe. MeMe isn’t being nice to her. She’s basically just offloading her crap so she can buy some more clothes. #morewaste

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am confused about something, does Alexa go to school or not? What happened to the democratic school they plan to enrol her? Even the homeschooling parents have their own communities for socializing. As far as I can see Alexa has a limited social environment. So sad they are not aware that they ruin her. She will be more co-dependant than her mom.

Why is Meme always giving away clothes if she says "wear what you have" and "i only buy quality things that i can wear for years"? she always got something new on her Instagram and twice a year makes a story about her "10 year old outfit" to look like she's not buying all the time.

I am confused about something, does Alexa go to school or not? What happened to the democratic school they plan to enrol her? Even the homeschooling parents have their own communities for socializing. As far as I can see Alexa has a limited social environment. So sad they are not aware that they ruin her. She will be more co-dependant than her mom.
IF she starts, it's gonna be in September, i think. The problem is socialization is part of school, and Alexa will not adapt with other kids and most importantly parents will not like the Cons just like Arianna and the other ones in Onslow Gardens or the ones from ballet class. Meme will keep pulling her in and out of schools because they're not the social butterflies they think, in fact nobody can stand them! that's why they're so isolated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is Meme always giving away clothes if she says "wear what you have" and "i only buy quality things that i can wear for years"? she always got something new on her Instagram and twice a year makes a story about her "10 year old outfit" to look like she's not buying all the time.

IF she starts, it's gonna be in September, i think. The problem is socialization is part of school, and Alexa will not adapt with other kids and most importantly parents will not like the Cons just like Arianna and the other ones in Onslow Gardens or the ones from ballet class. Meme will keep pulling her in and out of schools because they're not the social butterflies they think, in fact nobody can stand them! that's why they're so isolated.
I can say most British people hate someone like the Icunts - fake, pretentious, entitled and scheming. This influencer world isn’t widely accepted as a good respectable job. It’s shallow and not real honest job. I can guarantee most parents will think of MeMe and Alex that way. If Alexa was invited to a birthday party, MeMe took her and started filming everything. She would be asked to leave or never get invited again.

They can’t pull Alexa in and out much anymore if shes really going to school in September. It’s £60 fine per parent. Money shouldn’t be trouble for them? But it’s her attendance. Alexa will suffer massively. She’s already a year behind. If she stopped going again, they might as well forget her education. MeMe and Alex fucked their daughter up big time. Like big time. Neither is committed nor smart enough to homeschool either. I still can’t believe they took her out of school or didn’t tour enough schools to begin with. What sort of parents is this? MeMe still has the audacity to write a parenting book. She can’t even get the basics right.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can say most British people hate someone like the Icunts - fake, pretentious, entitled and scheming. This influencer world isn’t widely accepted as a good respectable job. It’s shallow and not real honest job. I can guarantee most parents will think of MeMe and Alex that way. If Alexa was invited to a birthday party, MeMe took her and started filming everything. She would be asked to leave or never get invited again.

They can’t pull Alexa in and out much anymore if shes really going to school in September. It’s £60 fine per parent. Money shouldn’t be trouble for them? But it’s her attendance. Alexa will suffer massively. She’s already a year behind. If she stopped going again, they might as well forget her education. MeMe and Alex fucked their daughter up big time. Like big time. Neither is committed nor smart enough to homeschool either. I still can’t believe they took her out of school or didn’t tour enough schools to begin with. What sort of parents is this? MeMe still has the audacity to write a parenting book. She can’t even get the basics right.
I truly believe they regret having her. They behave as if she is a burden. In some of the pictures/videos from their vow renewal you can see that Alexa is trying to get their attention, and their don’t pay her any. She’s only “useful” when they dress her up as a doll and she sits pretty.

When you have nothing to valuable talk about, you film emotions of your kids. This kid Mika gave up talking normally with her mother.

Didi has to demand “talk to me!”
mika is not understanding why they have to travel to Portugal again.Reaction of Didi is: filming

Mika is reading his kindle. Reaction of Didi is: filming.

Mika is asking: “mama do you love reading?”
Answer by Didi: “Dou you love reading? - oh this was a silly question”

Bravo Didi - again: you are ruining your child and you can’t even talk to him in an appropriate way…

Why do you demand talking with you if you are not able?

Didi - you are silly!

38D8AFE6-B63A-410F-B3BE-112BA436642E.jpeg
64DE0B89-5E20-4279-AFC6-C4949EC05F39.jpeg

Again: Mimi is walking and Alex is far away….

EE568811-4BF3-45BD-A114-23A8EB32B9D4.jpeg

Didi is on her way home. So Mimi has to fly back home lol.
675466A0-FB2B-4625-8097-E5ABAD65989D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Totally agree. All influencers do is convince you to buy expensive crap that they get for free the world could do without.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a cringe pic of MeMe. Addicted to filters and committed to bad content.
So sad to see Alexa carrying her phone everywhere. I am sure she is asking constantly and will get her way soon. Meme will of course say she gave it to her because she is so creative and she didn’t feel it was ok to limit her creativity.
Meanwhile nephew Alex is taking pics of people on the beach and exercising, then posting them on the Internet. The woman is trying to do yoga and he is being a creep and taking pictures of her. Someone take this kid’s phone away and get him to school.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What a cringe pic of MeMe. Addicted to filters and committed to bad content.
So sad to see Alexa carrying her phone everywhere. I am sure she is asking constantly and will get her way soon. Meme will of course say she gave it to her because she is so creative and she didn’t feel it was ok to limit her creativity.
Meanwhile nephew Alex is taking pics of people on the beach and exercising, then posting them on the Internet. The woman is trying to do yoga and he is being a creep and taking pictures of her. Someone take this kid’s phone away and get him to school.
she looks like a ho for rent

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she looks like a ho for rent
No sane person would pay for this though.
8B94ABD8-D646-4910-8E43-7B822F5631D8.jpeg

1B3C0F21-1D7E-46D4-B2F5-47DE25B21BCF.jpeg

I really don’t understand middle aged women pulling faces for selfies like this thicko. What’s the point? She completely edited her skin to make herself look white. Still can’t pass as an English rose though MeMe. More like weed.

• Haha
What was that visit to Portugal for, exactly? Why travel back and forth like that? So damn stupid.

About a month ago I wrote a post here expressing my frustration at the lack of content related to the war in Ukraine coming from these 2 in terms of spreading authentic info sources and helping people in Ukraine and the refugees. Then I thought, ok - maybe this is a cause they don't care too much about cause it doesn't hit "close to home", although weird since Mimi always kept talking about coming from a war-torn post-Soviet country. Given the recent developments of the pandemic in Shanghai and how much these 2 were previously whining about the deprivation of freedom brought upon by all the covid restrictions I am quite shocked. Personally, I am the farthest from being a pandemic denier or an anti-vaxxer, but even I think that pandemic handling has taken a pretty extreme turn in Shanghai. Don't want to elaborate on it here, but it's actually pretty crazy. Please correct me if I'm wrong or if I missed something - but I haven't seen a single word about this situation coming from our beloved freedom warriors. And it's not only that people's freedom is restricted there, but people actually die of su*cide, people die because they are refused any other medical care if not covid related, people who test positive are forced in these inhumane facilities, their pets are killed. How bloody self-centered does one have to be to care about a cause only when and if it concerns them? All this crap about "love is our religion" and "we are global citizens" that they keep talking about is absolutely nothing but cheap talk. So glad people started seeing their true essence behind this facade they're trying to upkeep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So sad but truth: Ikonns live in a bubble. If it doesn’t fit, they change countries! Therefore they think: everybody is responsible for their lives and governments are evil 🙄😒

And Yeah Ikonns think with meditation you heal everything. No need for evil hospitals and dumb doctors which have no idea what they do. But Ikonns do it best because they search on google.

and yeah: they search in such specific websites 🙄🤭

This is how they are, live and think…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.