Mimi and Alex Ikonn #8 PhotoShop instead of gym, disappearing Horse Face & unschooled prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wrong glasses shape and uggly but pricey glasses for Alexa too
C4007140-471A-4AF6-B6C0-271593A2B88C.jpeg

Also:

lala is helping out with leyla! because Mister x is in Paris and learning how to make bread?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
New hideous dress. Just because something is ‘in’ fashion, it doesn’t mean it suits you Thicko. MeMe ‘donated’ clothes to her friends so she can buy some more.
F796C602-F862-4A4B-B073-79EED5B81193.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Looks like a Victorian-era nightgown. *barf*
Alexa looks like such a brat. I can't believe how unlikeable a kid can be.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks bitter and sad in all the photos
Maybe she was already dealing with depression in that time. She said she was depressed at the time they were married for only a year and were making loads of money. But perhaps she was always dealing with de pressure, but as she doesn't go to the "shrink" as she says... She'll never heal from depression she got since she was a kid through her 5 minute journal....
Maybe she was just a shy uncomfortable child in front of the camera. Dreaming to be that extroverted supermodel actress deep down. Not accepting herself and not letting her develop an authentic personality, but instead trying to be someone she is not.
Or maybe she was just not allowed to smile because it was for official papers and we all know we all look depressed on these haha.

Reactions: 6
Is that a new van Cleefe necklace? Didn’t notice it before
Yes she’s been wearing it for the past few weeks.

What’s the deal with its Mr X and this Paris trip? Is he going to start baking for a job?

I know he has fans here but oh my gosh I can’t stand his breathy voice when he says WOOOOWWW. It started when they had kids and no matter what the kids did, he’d have an exaggerated wow on film. It was cute once but a massive turn-off when he does it in every video over kids or sourdough bread. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Demetri is loosing his sparkles...
I understand that you leave a country to build a new one for your kids... Maybe they sold their new bought house and have money for a while..

But BREAD??? Did he want to open bread event baking courses where Alex will stay at the door and check who is entering??

Oh gosh.. i had to laugh...

• Haha
As always cheap and replicas for her and her child😊😊!! Everything she has are replicas!!!
Didi&Mimi 🤣🤣
FAED698A-803E-48AE-876D-C1AF9493A570.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Lala will soon post about Horse Faced son-in-law’s “achievements” literally by force. That shall include “he built a ‘multi-millions’ empire.

How funny Lala and Suleiman never seen to care what the bleep does except for when he pays for dinners and holidays of course.
782E279C-5E77-491F-BF14-D80C06EA3241.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I agree that it's an odd choice after moving and altering your life so drastically, but at least he's not conning anyone, he's doing honest, humble work that takes a lot of effort, unlike lazy Alex pulling out 30 dollars a piece from people by napping on the couch. It's just the life attitude to me, regardless of choices that makes the difference.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree that it's an odd choice after moving and altering your life so drastically, but at least he's not conning anyone, he's doing honest, humble work that takes a lot of effort, unlike lazy Alex pulling out 30 dollars a piece from people by napping on the couch. It's just the life attitude to me, regardless of choices that makes the difference.
I agreed. Mr X may have a strange choice in life partner but he always has a good, honest job. I don’t see what’s wrong with learning a new skill like this. He’s passionate and isn’t doing anyone any harm. He’s a far better person than his sister-in-law and her cunty husband who will always pick the easiest, most profitable ways. Work ethic isn’t something they’re fond of nor integrity and honesty.

Reactions: 12
What the duck is wrong with bleep’s legs. Horse face with chicken legs? What an ugly, repulsive looking creature. Do this family ever appropriately dress for occasions? Alexa isn’t wearing a suitable outfit no footwear for climbing rocks.

All of them look at things blankly and just take pictures for insta with Alex staring at young girls in bikini occasionally. N*ncey

7CFF23BE-C6A3-466A-9A52-47C5A37DDAC3.jpeg
D974C7A5-6E53-423F-A7F3-9412CB237D73.jpeg
50B3FBED-4A93-454E-AE00-664282B857E7.jpeg
6D040CDF-B43A-4EC9-9F0D-B12641E5BF4F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how none of her cafés pictures made it to that café instagram story, everyone else made it but thick thighs 😂😂, and the bag is a replica from Aliexpress the site is full of them 😝😝. Twitchy eye doesn’t has that much of money to buy her luxury stuff plus authentic Chanel is for skinny Parisian ladies not thick thighs!!
Everything about them are fake, dodge, cheap, lies or no education!!

• Haha
What the duck is wrong with bleep’s legs. Horse face with chicken legs? What an ugly, repulsive looking creature. Do this family ever appropriately dress for occasions? Alexa isn’t wearing a suitable outfit no footwear for climbing rocks.

All of them look at things blankly and just take pictures for insta with Alex staring at young girls in bikini occasionally. N*ncey

View attachment 1199213View attachment 1199214View attachment 1199216View attachment 1199218
Tbh although i do think she owns few designer items i don’t think this one is an original, it looks pretty cheap, maybe it’s a second choice. Also, i agree with the fact that mr x is a good family man, wether he wants to be a teacher or a baker it’s nobody’s business as long as he’s being honest and doesn’t hurt other ppl like the icons. They lie, cheat, steal content, scam and keep on giving misinformation abt everything without checking the facts. Another thing that has been bothering me since a very long time which we mentioned in the previous threads which is insulting Alexa. Yes her parents are also to blame for displaying her to the public since the day she was born but she’s a kid. A baby. Her parents choices in life and their indoctrination are nothing of her doing, if anything she’s more of a victim than anybody close to the icons. Anyway this was just between brackets because i feel alot for that kid. Not only are her parents a bunch of narcissists who deprive her of basic education and make her live in a fake bubble of joy, she also has ppl hating on her for the simple fact that they dislike her parents. I hope that when she grows up, she actually opens her eyes and rebels against their wrongdoings, bcs if not, she will be as self-centered and narcissistic as her parents, that is IF the trauma of having parents as toxic as the icons doesn’t duck her up. Sorry for the long rent.
Ps: I’d also like to add that im not stopping anybody from stating their opinion, I’m against sensorship and everybody’s entitled to have their opinions so pls continue to do so. This is just mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For the record, I have no issue with Mr X wanting to become a baker! But I couldn’t tell if attending a course in a different country was an investment for a new career or baking is just a random hobby as he seems a bit obsessed with sourdough. WOOOOOOW 🤢

and about Alexa, I agree. Meme can shield her from the world for now.
It’s hard enough to be a teenager in this world of social media and comparison, but I really feel for her when she becomes old enough to Google her name and not only realised mama and papa aren’t loved by everyone, but that people have been writing about her and dislike her and not know whyyyy since she’s been a good girl at home and hasn’t done anything wrong.
Meme is definitely not equipped to handle this. And the best grand papa Alex can just give her another motivational speech. God help her.

• Heart
885B4B88-714B-4381-913D-7CCECDAE8174.jpeg

He looks like he hates his wife like he can’t wait to have a moment alone to have a wank over plastic insta bimbos.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.