Mimi and Alex Ikonn #7 The iCovidiots and their Prodigy Project - Do as we say not as we do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The no sweet rule inside their home because twitchy eye doesn’t want a his wife to get fat. It isn’t her choice it’s his!! But they always present an image that she is the health nut and everything she do is her choice!!

Why is he still hiding his face 😂😂😂, no more podcast or interviews with your face looking like you just had a stroke 🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alex licking Elon Musk "Time person of the year" butthole on Instagram. Meanwhile the same Elon Musk did this to the enviroment Meme and Alex claim to love so much:
Alex would suck his cock like he invited that dude who sold his company to P&G to his vow renewal despite never having met prior. Always about making connections. These people don’t have a soul no matter how often they call everyone a beautiful soul. Alex went on a pretentious millionaire hike with the Bransons years ago. I think he paid a good amount of money to be there and Richard graced his presence on the last day. They’re all cons. You only have to look up “Richard Branson NHS” to see what a corrupted evil he is. Last year Alex was all about licking Bezos’ bum, sacks and crack too. Horse Face really can’t spell virtues or principles. Only $$$$$$$$$ in his twitchy eyes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is Horse Face talking about his wife’s use of filters or their sham marriage?
6F47A071-3D15-49FA-901C-2DBE97CE3240.jpeg

Anti lockdown protest in London today. I expect the Icunts to be front and centre of this march. Hopefully, we will see the footage of them at the protest later on today. They can’t be barking their theories from their flat in Kensington without doing the dirty deeds themselves, eh?

• Haha
Nah that's just for the plebs. Alex has research to do on instagram to enlighten us with his deep thoughts and Meme hasn't yet reach her stepcount - she is currently running in circles in their rented flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Meme posted the poem "pity the nation" by Ferlinghetti to push her anti vax agenda. Funny enough, the poem was written as a critic to conservative America, the same one who DOES push the conspiracy covid denial bullshit she so much love. Of course, she has no curiosity or reading comprehension skills, or she would see the hypocrisy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I guess Christmas for them is just taking pictures, of sweets and treats that they are not ALLOWED to eat!!

Why not attend a Christmas service on a Sunday, many churches will do a morning and an evening service for Christmas.

The truth is he doesn’t want the women in his life to be fat, only look at the sweets but don’t touch it 🤕🤕, otherwise she had to do another cosmetic surgery. Still can’t believe this clip isn't deleted 🤣.
DBEB0B87-EAD7-410B-B744-27F9BDC5845D.jpeg
62D052C8-8458-4D6A-A737-966BC5FE2B59.jpeg
2E30158D-78EB-40A4-BC3A-B2468A7F8F9A.jpeg
59B1AC12-0730-45D7-9B2B-82AAC1B3B52E.jpeg
03E831BC-4D8B-4F50-95E4-50D1C64963A6.jpeg
64307E53-CFC9-49B8-8507-F1FD9D6782E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Mika has some kind of ADHD. And he is always multi tasking, which may be problematic in the long term.
Mimi will never let Alexa be a doctor. She wants her to be a ballerina😆 also she is against formal education. Mimi is not the kind of a mom who would show any other alternatives to her kid, Alexa is her project. And she is soooo delusional to see that and soooo selfish to accept that. She is actually pretty strict as oppposed to her portrayal of herself as a mom on social media. That doctor set story for example? Unbelievable.
I bet lots of passive agressiveness is going on between our goal couple and I think Alex's following those bimbos is one of them. It is a win win situation for him😆😆. And is it just me or is it really weird that we can't see him spending alone time with Alexa, but when there is a kids party all of a sudden he appears. He never misses them. 🙂🙂

Reactions: 12
Oh no Alexa is already as preachy as her mum. Probably she tells them wearing a mask is submissive.

20211219_114159.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh no Alexa is already as preachy as her mum. Probably she tells them wearing a mask is submissive.

View attachment 932385
So snobbish from a 5 year old. Like what if these kids get to eat ice cream, she’s essentially telling them they are unhealthy and their parents make bad choices. Imagine this is how she talks to kids at school? She’s going to be a social outcast. I predict a severe unhealthy relationship with food when she’s older.

Reactions: 17
Can someone please explain me what the no sweet rule is? I’m blocked so can’t see Meme’s stories 😹😹😹

Reactions: 4
Can someone please explain me what’s the no sweet rule? I’m blocked so can’t see Meme’s stories 😹😹😹
It's just that Meme won't allow refined or processed sugars. She would only let Alexa eat sweets handmade by her or from one of her health shops, not even on Christmas. She made Alexa and friends eat fruit and dry cookies she made the other day, and that was her idea of Christmas sweets. Enough said.

Reactions: 10
Did you see Meme’s last reel? She made a reel in a gallery of Christmas art without mentioning the place or the person behind that work. What pisses me off is that everything is money for her, she probably visited that place to show it to Alexa so she’s not making any profit out of it. Therefore, she decided to use the video to profit from it without tagging or mentioning anything about the place, she didn’t want to promote them even though her comments are full of people asking about it, i find this so f*cking absurd! That’s like stealing art

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I’m sure Mimi ate ice cream and sweets in her childhood/teenage years. And if she didn’t it may be because her parents couldn’t afford any extras any now she’s punishing her kid for it.

All that fresh fruit and vegetables and yet she’s not skinny, her hair is dry and dead, and she’s got saggy skin. She doesn’t look good for a 35 year old especially not in the current age..

Alex 100% wants to leave Mimi but knows she cannot support herself so he would need to pay for her, he won’t find anyone with similar views and the “models” he keeps following on Instagram would never give him the time of day 😂

• Haha
Alexa has cakes and hot chocolates every week. So if it’s posh and expensive, it’s ok? They don’t teach her to support local businesses owned by Mr Smith or Mrs Jones who own an ice cream truck or a local cafe. It has to have brands on it and come with an expensive price tags. If Alexa talked to my kids like that, I’d tell them to tell her to duck off and no one like prats like you.
950D2AAD-1702-408C-8E9E-833ACA4512D6.jpeg

Look at Alexa’s useless thick mum. No wonder she didn’t post any footage from the ice rink. She nearly fell flat on her ugly face. Didn’t her husband accompany the family or was he busy gawking at plastic tits?
B9D4568C-20FF-4EDE-BFAF-FB2A62CDD792.jpeg
920FC24C-61FD-48C1-A192-EF8BE64A3B44.jpeg
F7A282C8-9289-47C1-AF08-32FF6919F411.jpeg
C8D15BA4-B08E-4FA9-8BC8-F6768DDE047A.jpeg

She used to be attractive. Now she’s dressed like a used condom with wrinkles everywhere on her overly roasted skin. Them eyebrows are darker than her husband’s soul.
84D14ED9-82FD-4D2F-95D1-D23688AE14AB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did you see Meme’s last reel? She made a reel in a gallery of Christmas art without mentioning the place or the person behind that work. What pisses me off is that everything is money for her, she probably visited that place to show it to Alexa so she’s not making any profit out of it. Therefore, she decided to use the video to profit from it without tagging or mentioning anything about the place, she didn’t want to promote them even though her comments are full of people asking about it, i find this so f*cking absurd! That’s like stealing art
she always does this especially with her outfits! she never wants people to benefit from copying her stuff. It's annoying AF. Unless she's getting paid, she will never mention details on her posts. It'll just be preachy crap that no one cares about like quotes or "realizations"

Alexa has cakes and hot chocolates every week. So if it’s posh and expensive, it’s ok? They don’t teach her to support local businesses owned by Mr Smith or Mrs Jones who own an ice cream truck or a local cafe. It has to have brands on it and come with an expensive price tags. If Alexa talked to my kids like that, I’d tell them to tell her to duck off and no one like prats like you. View attachment 932832
Look at Alexa’s useless thick mum. No wonder she didn’t post any footage from the ice rink. She nearly fell flat on her ugly face. Didn’t her husband accompany the family or was he busy gawking at plastic tits?View attachment 932835View attachment 932836View attachment 932837View attachment 932839
She used to be attractive. Now she’s dressed like a used condom with wrinkles everywhere on her overly roasted skin. Them eyebrows are darker than her husband’s soul. View attachment 932844
Used condom! Bahaha. Couldn't have said it better myself

Reactions: 8
This is one of her ugliest ret-ard-ed duck face😂😂.
4130C77E-4854-4E18-B3B5-F5382532E96F.jpeg

Yep the best reply is to just keep walking and leave her behind, talking to her self 😂😂😂. BTW it’s looks very staged, go tell them ice cream isn’t healthy and I will film you, tit face was eyeing the camera while taking 🤢🤢.
7A437497-4966-49AB-B8E3-3578F5C0D72C.jpeg

Why is tit face always has to have someone helping her!! Her cousins managed to eat and hold food without help (why not put the cup next to her like her cousin)!!
028E12D5-80B3-4D74-89F0-FBE4D605932B.jpeg

Tehh, she sped away and left those lazy women behind her 😂😂, good for her.
013B8D19-6638-4B11-B7F8-7484274F562F.jpeg

Nah, more like the bad metabolism cow😂😂.
1752F9F7-9080-4F09-B432-D6A8D8321E2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she always does this especially with her outfits! she never wants people to benefit from copying her stuff. It's annoying AF. Unless she's getting paid, she will never mention details on her posts. It'll just be preachy crap that no one cares about like quotes or "realizations"

Used condom! Bahaha. Couldn't have said it better myself
Like anyone would copy her Victorian witch outfits ... she's deluded 😂

• Haha
Noticed how Adriana is so good and confident at ice skating and Alexa and MeMe are just useless. MeMe and Horse Teeth are too lazy to organise any activities for their brat nor have any skills to teach her anything. It made my day to see MeMe struggle on that rink. Would have been better if she fell flat on her ugly old face.

• Heart
  • Haha