Mimi and Alex Ikonn #7 The iCovidiots and their Prodigy Project - Do as we say not as we do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You can do anything”,… but properly some people can’t change theirselves.. So Mimi was cheap dressed, clumsy, uneducated and still she is.

So Alexa is “raised” cuz leaded to ballet… like her mother did to Mimi. Alexa is forced to a diet her mother chooses. So Mimi was.. Alexa has walking, speaking and pronunciation disorders like her mother.. no tact. No rhythm. No manner. Alexa is absolutely like Mimi…

So Mimi.. read hear it clearly.. YOU especially YOU couldn’t change anything. You especially YOU can’t.. you are an uneducated brat - and your daughter will be, if you don’t stop being and acting narcissistic ..

DD47128A-CCE6-4E0D-ACC4-33EF0C2C907D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg now she's tit talking her friends and family possibly for the whole world to see just because they got vaxed!!! I thought she respected all opinions??? I would punch her in the face if i was one of those so called "friends"

Reactions: 9
Omg now she's tit talking her friends and family possibly for the whole world to see just because they got vaxed!!! I thought she respected all opinions??? I would punch her in the face if i was one of those so called "friends"
What has she said? I’m blocked so can’t see

Reactions: 3
She's just twirling with a ribbon ..... she ain't special *facepalm*
If Mimi thinks this is worthy Instagram content she must be one big dim wit…has she ever interacted with other children in her lifetime ? Nothing scary doll face (think Linda Blair in exorcist) does isn’t already done by all children

Reactions: 5
Spoiler Alert:

Most people don’t understand why Big is killed off. They want to carry on the good old days fantasy. I read an interview about the creator wanting to push the storyline forward. If there’s no change in Carrie’s life, it’ll be just same old, same old. I partly get that. But the Big and Carrie relationship is a bad role model like you said. How unrealistic is it a columnist can afford all those luxury designers living in one of the most expensive parts of Manhattan (And the world basically). If it wasn’t for Big, she wouldn’t be able to live that life. Carrie never listens to her friends’ problems and makes everything about herself. She’s self-obsessed just like MeMe. The Thick Thighs wishes she got Mr Big though. Instead she got Mr Lanky Len.
This so true...I always feel that Meme try to portrait herself as Carrie from her style to her hairstyle and her lifestyle. this is very far from reality.

What has she said? I’m blocked so can’t see
She said something like "funny how many of the ppl around me lately got covid even though they've been jabbed twice ... tell me again what vax passports are for? ... and some of them still want a 3rd shot .... think about what you're doing"

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She must feel really bitter to post things like this. We are all f* tired of this pandemic and if Meme was really about sharing positivity/gratefulness she wouldn't post some passive agressive messages of this kind. I would never use my sm to attack people on what they do with their lives. Showing again how uneducated she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is superbly unhappy, looks like Alex is pushing her to get them all vaxxed so that he can ‘enjoy’ life. Since MeMe is so clingy & Probably not letting Alex go anywhere. She isn’t even trying to leave him, regardless of what he is doing. Hey MeMe, it’s not that hard- play your card right & you will have 50% and a heck lot of freedom. Be free, be happy - you can do anything. And also stop bitching

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh Meme for ffs do you even understand the purpose of the vaccines? They provide protection against hospitalization and death. Of course vaccinated people can spread the virus but they are less likely to do so. Do your research like you always preach. Google ‘how do vaccines work’.

Reactions: 16
Oh Meme for ffs do you even understand the purpose of the vaccines? They provide protection against hospitalization and death. Of course vaccinated people can spread the virus but they are less likely to do so. Do your research like you always preach. Google ‘how do vaccines work’.
Exactly!! COVID related deaths or not, deaths are significantly lower than they were before the vaccine roll out.

All this communist bullshit they keep taking about is just embarrassing. They both left when they were minors.

Reactions: 13
W
Exactly!! COVID related deaths or not, deaths are significantly lower than they were before the vaccine roll out.

All this communist bullshit they keep taking about is just embarrassing. They both left when they were minors.
Where was the post? Did she delete it? She’s been going on about vaccination is a choice then people have it by choice and she’s being scornful? Is it her choice to be dumb? I hope these people around her give Covid to her and she suffers badly. My in-law is discharged from the hospital. After almost died from Covid, this person is now suffering psychological issues from the near death experience and doesn’t want to leave the house.
386E0EDE-0547-4373-88A3-8F88DCB271BE.jpeg

Doctor Alexa won’t be able to cure Mummy Dearest who’s too dumb and doesn’t support education. Even if Alexa wanted to have higher education, MeMe would be “my love you don’t need to go to university for it” in her thick manly voice. Trust me when Alexa started to realise her upbringing is weird and she wanted normality or she had any potential to become better and smarter than MeMe, her mummy would be well bleeping jealous.

On another note, Alexa started to look even more like MeMe. What would she do? Her daughter doesn’t look white and blonde like she always wants and often brags “blondies”. Mama won’t love her and accept her the way she is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
1C68A78D-5042-4C78-BC81-1CA472A5E326.jpeg
A 5 years old has a Christmas party with her fake friends? I fell asleep looking at her food spread. Do these kids know gingerbread man (people as they call it these days) or minced pies? No Christmas pudding? Not even some sort of chocolates? Look how bored the kids are staring at the plain old biscuits. Only Alexa eats that shite. Then the little girl who doesn’t have any ‘screen time’ spends an hour and a half watching a film? Followed by a WILD dressing up and holding hands with Papa poncy. Every girl’s dream this party. NOT.
517C4364-8DEA-4619-9D45-956FCCAAE682.jpeg
2644D14A-5BB7-41C1-BC3B-36ED374DE16D.jpeg
7BA77AA6-70B2-4AB6-B7A7-44FE2C51C828.jpeg
1B6C2887-684A-4DCA-B740-DBC8600820D2.jpeg
141CEA1F-4B26-4DE9-98C0-63B191DE85B6.jpeg

Reactions: 8
The so called "creative" can't even put together some party activities for the kids besides watching a short movie and playing in her wardrobe. There's so many games and Christmas crafts they could have done, but lazy Meme can't even be bothered to look up something for them. The food and cookies looked drab as well, no decoration or color like usual Christmas food. Where was the hot chocolate, candy cane, marzipan etc.? No warmth, just a white prison apartment with nothing to do anf bite size food.

Reactions: 7
I am sure they organised for Alexa a christmas party just to show they never give up the fight against the dictatorship lead by doctors and epidemiologists. Like they went to Winterwonderland even though it doesn't seem to be their style. They didn't bother to take Alexa to Disneyland in California when Alex went his sister and her kids. They are so brave people - finding loopholes for travelling, eating in restaurants and hiding from instagram when they are breaching quarantines. The resistants who risked their lives during WWII would be impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she prepare a cheese plateau FOR KIDS ? With fruits and nuts? Seriously? That’s what I prepare for my friends and I am 32. How pretentious. She could’ve made Christmas cookies and cupcakes, gingerbread cookies, buy a gingerbread house to make with the girls.. but no. All for the gram.

Reactions: 10
She must feel really bitter to post things like this. We are all f* tired of this pandemic and if Meme was really about sharing positivity/gratefulness she wouldn't post some passive agressive messages of this kind. I would never use my sm to attack people on what they do with their lives. Showing again how uneducated she is.
I still believe that the whole Icon artist clan getting money somewhere else to spread anti vaccine messages from someone/country/company who knows. They will do anything. for money.

• Heart
Nothing new, the ret-ard-ed duck face!!!
A3EEA653-6C8C-4D69-9764-896C711E0464.jpeg

ls the entire family is losing hair 🤢?!
18A3A1A4-DB1C-4C9A-A3E9-B09A8FAE8BF4.jpeg
53EA3BF5-CAE9-4492-A23E-8D966D38AF1E.jpeg

Only thick thighs will stand next to a pregnant lady and managed to look heavier!! She did the one leg in front and still fat!!
5F239E66-35FB-4898-B768-D0D82F76F3F9.jpeg

It’s looks like babysitting job than a party!! Be honest Icunt?? 😂😂😂😂
And yes a millionaire is going to use your “note book” 🤣🤣😜😜 I guess this is how not a millionaire spend his weekend “baby sitting” others children 😂😂.
D4CE7EF8-D997-4705-A352-0E91BC8003B1.jpeg
4D592AF2-65A3-4D24-9419-A29DB129A03F.jpeg

BTW tit face will never ever ever going to be a doctor ever. BECAUSE she is so dumb and lazy like her parents. She will grow up always looking for the dodge path 🤮🤮🤮.

• Haha
a not-educated child will look like Mika.. always on a tablet ( I don’t give a f* if he is learning „maths“ or anything else!), can’t decide to work or eat, can’t enjoy his meal? soup? or fruit? or bread?

everything at the same time. This kids will directly run in a depression before they get 12! They won’t play with other kids and always behave strange
C44BEC03-F857-45C4-B7E3-06EF8E8BF825.jpeg

Reactions: 4