Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true about them being social climbers. I assume that's why Alex was at the football game despite having little interest in the sport or knowledge of the players. He probably heard someone he wants to "network" with goes to those games. Kinda like those rich people who go to wimbledon just to sit next to the celebrities and royals and look posh.
So Horse Teeth your next target is Wimbledon?

Okay here’s what I mean - why would you share these random reels? It is constant lately. Also bored / doesn’t know what content to share to shares absolute boring BS?

View attachment 783674
View attachment 783675
Seriously I also have a same question why Lidiot sharing these random reels? Is she not allow or has permission to share her own things on insta by HorseTeeth and that homeless daughter-in-law of her?🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So Horse Teeth your next target is Wimbledon?

Seriously I also have a same question why Lidiot sharing these random reels? Is she not allow or has permission to share her own things on insta by HorseTeeth and that homeless daughter-in-law of her?🤔
I think Lidia is not allowed to post what she wants, because she only posts when Mimi and Alex do. She's 24/7 with them, so they're probably worried that something that makes them look bad will slip through, and she needs their approval. Like when Lala posted stories on their pre-code renewal party and then deleted because queen Meme didn't want the thing to be spoiled for her minions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Lidia is not allowed to post what she wants, because she only posts when Mimi and Alex do. She's 24/7 with them, so they're probably worried that something that makes them look bad will slip through, and she needs their approval. Like when Lala posted stories on their pre-code renewal party and then deleted because queen Meme didn't want the thing to be spoiled for her minions.
There’s definitely an arrangement regarding social media for Lidia. She always keeps out of the frame. Remember a few months ago in France? Horse Teeth was filming his family and Lidia realised she was in the shots so asked if she needed to get out and keep away from MeMe and Alexa. Lidia also posts just photos of herself or locations but she’s always with MeMe and Alexa. Same places, same times just not in the frame with her dumb daughter in law. Every now and then she will post photos of Alexa and occasionally praises for MeMe written by MeMe herself. Lidia is on their payroll so there must be restrictions.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
There’s definitely an arrangement regarding social media for Lidia. She always keeps out of the frame. Remember a few months ago in France? Horse Teeth was filming his family and Lidia realised she was in the shots so asked if she needed to get out and keep away from MeMe and Alexa. Lidia also posts just photos of herself or locations but she’s always with MeMe and Alexa. Same places, same times just not in the frame with her dumb daughter in law. Every now and then she will post photos of Alexa and occasionally praises for MeMe written by MeMe herself. Lidia is on their payroll so there must be restrictions.
What a lucky witch Meme is to have such an accomodating slave for a mother in law. She certainly doesn't deserve it

Reactions: 11
What happened?

Mimi is lighter than Alex!
Alex avoids hair care too?
Both are having free me time?

CD09979A-11B2-41DC-805D-AF8084FBBEA0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
They look like a bunch of old geezers. Grandma and her gay son going to bingo Sunday evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Except you don’t even like yourself? Why is MeMe’s skin so much lighter in pictures than videos? She still uses filters and wide lens. And yourself is pretty ugly inside and out MeMe.
64A51B15-5AF1-4FFD-850C-C2B792E83A1B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
What happened?

Mimi is lighter than Alex!
Alex avoids hair care too?
Both are having free me time?

View attachment 784803
Wow, she's looking sickly and Alex is looking like a greaseball. Her fake smile is horrible to look at and it feels like she's dying inside.
Must suck to live with your MIL in the same house for 5 years basically non-stop, but she knows she can't do it otherwise. She absolutely cannot handle Alexa on her own.

Reactions: 13
Wow, she's looking sickly and Alex is looking like a greaseball. Her fake smile is horrible to look at and it feels like she's dying inside.
Must suck to live with your MIL in the same house for 5 years basically non-stop, but she knows she can't do it otherwise. She absolutely cannot handle Alexa on her own.
I think she’s going through a depressive period. It was predictable, after her high in Positano, going back to London and her shite life, she’s crashing. I also think she’s having an identity/looks crisis - that must be what triggered her look back over the years. Grandpa will try to use toxic positivity to “snap her out of it”. She desperately needs therapy and maybe even some meds - it’s ok Memes, Western medicine isn’t all bad!

Meme can say no to instagram filters but it's clear the camera of her iphone give her a smoother skin and she uses the wide lens quite often. Also the pictures she post don't illustrate her real self anyway - it's just an embellished (and sometimes faked) version of her life.
Yes! This. And she never EVER posts a selfie without the skin texture wiping ‘Paris’ filter from Instagram. You can see the purple/pink blur on all her selfies.

Except you don’t even like yourself? Why is MeMe’s skin so much lighter in pictures than videos? She still uses filters and wide lens. And yourself is pretty ugly inside and out MeMe. View attachment 784997
ummm the world isn't trying to change you loser, you're doing that all on your own. Can't believe the hideous mess she's become

anyone know how to create a thread? there's a certain YouTuber that needs bashing ASAP

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
What a lucky witch Meme is to have such an accomodating slave for a mother in law. She certainly doesn't deserve it
Actually I think they pay her for her service. Noone would degrade herself to the level of being nonexistent unless she gets something in return. Also she doesn't work. So I bet they pay her, she shuts her mouth and behaves as if she doesn't exist. I watched her question tag with Mimi on youtube, she is a selfless woman, she sounded like she doesn't have her own ideas, thoughts. She is more of a third wheel in this relationship. Excessively awkward. I have never seen anything like that in my life. They said 3 of them lived together in that Canada flat when they are newly married. Newly married, in the same flat with my MIL? No way hun.
It is obvious they manipulate her and narscissists are masters of manipulation. Poor Lidia. She fools herself thinking she has the opportunity to spend time with her grandchild😄It is not spending time, it is raising a kid all over again. I don't think she has as much me time or free time as Mimi or Alex.
And I really don't get, what is wrong about acknowledging MIL's help?
By the way, while watching Leyla's vlog I caught one of mimi's many lies. I think ,last year when someone asked why she brings Lidia everywhere with them, if she is with them to babysit or not, she agressively denied it and said "no, we travel with our family all the time, even before Alexa bla bla bla." But in Leyla's vlog in Cape town, Lidia says it is the third time she is there. Alexa was like 2 or 3 years old in that video that means she started to travel with them to Cape Town when Mimi was pregnant or when Alexa is a newborn. I think she babysits, cooks and cleans for them. I wish I am wrong.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Lidiot is a classic pushover/enabler. I bet Alex's dad was a narcissist and that's where he got it from (and where Lidia gets her subservience).

• Heart
They look like a Russian pimp and his cheap prostitute more than ever. Been shopping again MeMe??? And did Alex try to emulate James Stunt? They look like the same type of sleaze balls
C96B004B-C4B8-40B7-82CF-10508CC0FE2E.jpeg

If you don’t know who James Stunt is, it’s Petra Ecclestone’s ex husband. Dodgy as duck.
01139D01-3657-4977-9B50-2ECD011A31FE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Every time MeMe puts a heart on her picture, you know she is hiding something. It used to be her busted toe. What is it now? Logo on her bag?
She is so sad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Every time MeMe puts a heart on her picture, you know she is hiding something. It used to be her busted toe. What is it now? Logo on her bag?
She is so sad.
So true! Damn, that is so sad. Here she is clearly trying to hide the Chanel logo on the bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
83EA6DE7-7D79-474D-B4CF-D6A9050D9D41.jpeg

…….don’t change, modify. add a facetune filter. how else can you be daringly you.

They look like a Russian pimp and his cheap prostitute more than ever. Been shopping again MeMe??? And did Alex try to emulate James Stunt? They look like the same type of sleaze balls View attachment 785830

If you don’t know who James Stunt is, it’s Petra Ecclestone’s ex husband. Dodgy as duck. View attachment 785833
it’s been less than a week since the new iPhone came out and looky look, Mimi already has it. Bet she can’t dare to use anything even so slightly outdated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lol it’s looking like they are in this mood 😂😂..
Still can’t believe she didn’t remove it 😂😂..
E9A06D06-9F71-4D37-B89B-54E835C48888.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.