Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else get horror movie vibes from Alexa? Her hair is such a mess and she wears creepy dresses from the 1900's. Even her eyes look dead sometimes.
You mean like Alma from American Horror Stories?

Yes meme you totally didn’t read here and see our latest posts about Alexa only speaking Russian with Lala (hence why you felt the need to justify that she watches russian cartoons) 😂😂
Exactly you guys, on her latest Instagram stories she asked if her minions would like to see her doing OOTD like before (pre Alexa aka princess Charlotte Wannabe days).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Exactly you guys, on her latest Instagram stories she asked if her minions would like to see her doing OOTD like before (pre Alexa aka princess Charlotte Wannabe days).
Any self respecting minimalist will be totally again OOTD, it encourages to buy more. Ohh well! She can claim to be a minimalist, in same way she says She is a present mother or that she is grateful, happily married and all that BS

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This football photo annoyed me so much too! And look at that salad! Honestly I think Meme is more concerned about having fresh flowers and candle on the table that the actual food.

Look at this c*#t. If your happy place is a restaurant, your priorities are wrong. View attachment 782591
Obviously Meme just made sad looking salad to her husband and guest...no wonder Horse Teeth going outside to find foods and chicks :LOL:

The same “acting” 😂, and the names Didi and Mimi:
View attachment 782592 View attachment 782593
yeah two grandmas/ladies who lunch...no goals, no education or not bring any benefits for the society or their minions. They just like to frolicking and twirling.

Reactions: 6
No one wants to see your ootds idiot Meme! Anyone off the street looks better than you nowadays. It'll just be those hideous shapeless see through dresses with inappropriate white sneakers all day every day anyway with no bra and no underwear like the cave woman you've become. Not to mention that barf inducing dry curly hair you have going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got a feeling that she didnt accept herself as a mother, and that she is still suffering from postpartum depression.

Since she is a mother, she dont look really happy.
Her eyes are totally depressed and all her actions looks unnatural.

Problem with depression - obsessive cleaning, or moving around, or dancing for instagram, or trying to be skinny, or dressing your child like a doll will not help.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Meme can say no to instagram filters but it's clear the camera of her iphone give her a smoother skin and she uses the wide lens quite often. Also the pictures she post don't illustrate her real self anyway - it's just an embellished (and sometimes faked) version of her life.

Reactions: 10

She’s totally lost / bored, has no routine and doesn’t know what to fill her day with and what content to put out. It’s because she has no job! Whatever this is that she considers work, isn’t enough to fill her day and as Alexa is at school, she literally has nothing to do. What a sad life. And since she has no idea what suits her body, she’ll bring back the sausage jeans that are long out of fashion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
MeMe and Alex are such social climbers. I wonder why they’re meeting Dara - the ex girlfriend of Edo (Princess Beatrice’s husband) and they also share a son. Dara is a talented and sought after interior designer and a total hottie. MeMe is going to look like a homeless druggy next to her.

8DA77144-B845-4FAF-8310-20455A60964B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Naomi, of course ikonns need an architect designer for their not-yet-bought property 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MeMe and Alex are such social climbers. I wonder why they’re meeting Dara - the ex girlfriend of Edo (Princess Beatrice’s husband) and they also share a son. Dara is a talented and sought after interior designer and a total hottie. MeMe is going to look like a homeless druggy next to her.

View attachment 782931
He is a big coward 😜😜😂😂..
Before and after makeup 😂😂😂..
74FC57B9-0024-462D-A77E-70770EF5069B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
So true about them being social climbers. I assume that's why Alex was at the football game despite having little interest in the sport or knowledge of the players. He probably heard someone he wants to "network" with goes to those games. Kinda like those rich people who go to wimbledon just to sit next to the celebrities and royals and look posh.

Can anyone explain Lidia’s stories of late please? She’s gone mad. She keeps sharing random boring reels of other people. What’s the vibe she’s going for? I don’t get it
Okay here’s what I mean - why would you share these random reels? It is constant lately. Also bored / doesn’t know what content to share to shares absolute boring BS?

A9798E00-25FE-4659-9D10-39BA121E34EF.png

29356CA6-1232-4A3E-BEBC-E37DD215F9E9.png

Reactions: 3
wow did she just post an "evolution" of herself? way to make things doing downhill more obvious 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
wow did she just post an "evolution" of herself? way to make things doing downhill more obvious 😆😆😆
It’s not an “evolution”. It’s a decline. Legs have ballooned. Skin is unhealthy and dry. Eyes are dead beyond centuries. Hair is one big bird nest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Okay here’s what I mean - why would you share these random reels? It is constant lately. Also bored / doesn’t know what content to share to shares absolute boring BS?

View attachment 783674
View attachment 783675
She’s probably hopping on the trend just like Meme to widen her audience and get some engagements, the more people watch her stories the more they’re going to watch her stories because of the algorithm. As a woman of old age, she probably doesn’t know as much about social media as Meme and Alex, and we’ve seen how they’re grooming their nephew to become a mini-Alex so they probably do the same with the very nice Lydia.

She’s probably hopping on the trend just like Meme to widen her audience and get some engagements, the more people watch her stories the more they’re going to watch her stories because of the algorithm. As a woman of old age, she probably doesn’t know as much about social media as Meme and Alex, and we’ve seen how they’re grooming their nephew to become a mini-Alex so they probably do the same with the very nice Lydia.
While answering @CantStandtheIcons it came to me that Alex is very very very narcissistic to the point his daughter is named Alexa and his NEPHEW is actually named Alex too. How far up your arse can you be to want people named after you? I find it very weird, I can understand naming your child but your nephew too? And why would his parents name their son over a narcissist sociopath?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

While answering @CantStandtheIcons it came to me that Alex is very very very narcissistic to the point his daughter is named Alexa and his NEPHEW is actually named Alex too. How far up your arse can you be to want people named after you? I find it very weird, I can understand naming your child but your nephew too? And why would his parents name their son over a narcissist sociopath?
Alex probably thinks he's a gift from God and his name is the coolest ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.