Mimi and Alex Ikonn #6 from fashion stylist to homeless bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd that she does all these body weight exercises but they’re not doing it for her.. surely you have the ££ to get a PT / go to classes or the gym?! To be honest her exercises don’t look to difficult.

Reactions: 6
Tbh I don’t think their only income is the journal, they don’t even sell that well, Alex has probably invested in some tit or he does some illegal stuff which is probable too.
I do believe they invested quite well. They also Sold Luxy Hair for a couple of millions I think and if he invested that money wisely, it should cover their Lifestyle. Also they sadly stilly have naive followers who will buy their crappy products.

Reactions: 4
Alex following these skinny models because meme is fat. I find that justification as repelling as a husband cheating on wife because she is pregnant and he couldn’t get action. 1st due to cheating & 2nd due well because she is bleeping carrying their baby.
As repulsive meme is, suggesting changing her workout to keep her husband is not a good advice. I’d rather her be in bad shape & keep her husband away.

I think she definitely does need therapy & even any other holistic crap she does. Pre Alexa she used to go to holistic doctor and all but now she stays with her “friends”. She needs to do something about her mental health, because she does anything to her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
anyone else get horror movie vibes from Alexa? Her hair is such a mess and she wears creepy dresses from the 1900's. Even her eyes look dead sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alex following these skinny models because meme is fat. I find that justification as repelling as a husband cheating on wife because she is pregnant and he couldn’t get action. 1st due to cheating & 2nd due well because she is bleeping carrying their baby.
As repulsive meme is, suggesting changing her workout to keep her husband is not a good advice. I’d rather her be in bad shape & keep her husband away.

I think she definitely does need therapy & even any other holistic crap she does. Pre Alexa she used to go to holistic doctor and all but now she stays with her “friends”. She needs to do something about her mental health, because she does anything to her body.
I completely agree with you, and let’s not forget that Meme was the face of Luxy Hair along with her sis, meaning, without Meme, Alex would still be working at the bank. Like you said, if she decides to get thinner, it should be for herself only, but what pisses me off is that she projects her own insecurities upon her daughter and her naive followers, she shames fat people, so the karma is definitely finding her that’s why she’s not happy.

Reactions: 8
Meme "say no to filter" but photoshopping her thighs to look skinnier is alright. Filter or no filter, her personality is what is ugly and nothing can fix that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That child breathing isn’t normal or healthy. There is a medical condition called adenoid hypertrophy, maybe that is what she has!! It is what causes her panting from her mouth, instead of breathing throughout her nose..

Be careful not to film a fly again 😇:
74D01995-06B6-46E2-9A90-A2F03682FD30.jpeg

How about going in and read something, only a dumb would film a library and admire the building 🤕:
30F4B0A1-6ABC-4EF6-AB54-AC30ED4D4E88.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear!! Even with filters she still managed to look disgusting 🤢:
F17487A2-C7F6-434A-B11F-BF223501B87F.jpeg
3478D97B-6696-437E-ADC9-F5B79E2B2634.jpeg
918BDC95-0490-42F0-8C6C-BBD5351999A5.jpeg

Seriously take care of your oral health, that looks like syphilis 🤮:
668DA5E4-9522-4D4D-B618-B71DF35BC6F0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She is 35 and have nothing better to offer to her followers than selfies with filters? What a bore.

She is 35 and have nothing better to offer to her followers than selfies with filters? What a bore.
I was about to say exactly this. Another thing that pisses me off is her explanation of Alexa’s screen time. Who gives a tit??? Why must she say everything in a preachy way. Oh look at me, I’m a better mother than you because I control my child’s screen time. duck you Meme. You’re bored and you’re lost and have NOTHING to give. If it’s not your step count it’s your selfies with filters. Empty like your soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“Say no to filters because it’s not the real you” ….coming from the woman who made money from literally selling fake hair hahahhaha 😂 oh the irony & the hypocrisy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh she WISHES she looked like that, and her idiot of a husband does too. MeMe will never be able to achieve the lean long-legged look that he seems to be into.
Looks like she's starting to wear makeup again. Maybe Alex told her to clean herself up and slap some makeup on once in a while (hence the meltdown).

Reactions: 8
In Fact… this is how she wants to look ! See: her duckface selfies
View attachment 782122
Daughter is like her mother… with no manners..
View attachment 782292
View attachment 782293
All of these!!!!!!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
A self-proclaimed entrepreneur and “next-level” mommy has time to post about 20 stories a day with the majority of them being her trying fake face filters. It’s embarrassing at this point. She has no life, no real friends, no loving husband and no hobbies. Her daughter is becoming vulgar like her. I run my business and take care of the admin for my husband’s. My kids get screen time. Some days more than others. I’m not entirely happy about it but it allow me time to get things done and who cares! They’re not permanently glued to the tv or tablet and they still have friends and baby/toddler groups to go to. Alexa though has no social life just like her dumb mum. All she has is her babysitter grandmother she calls by her first name.

I’d like to add a picture of this bleep. What an arrogant knob. If you don’t know who they are, why took a photo with them or posted it online? They probably wonder who the duck are you as well Horse bleep. So MeMe had a meltdown cos Alex went to a game he doesn’t really care about but went anyway to get away from her and Alexa - yet again. I know wives like this. bleeping annoying. Always have a fit when their partners do their own thing. Get yourself a life as well MeMe. Even a PT or you’re too awkward to talk to anyone with less than 10k followers on Instagram?
5A92D667-5915-4F3E-A581-A3510F31471D.jpeg

Why do they like to point their fingers so much? It’s bleeping patronising. Two college dropouts who got lucky because they started YouTube early then rode on the backs of some poor interns to success. They shouldn’t lecture anyone.
ED9C6EEC-F5AF-464B-9E80-37A0470810E5.jpeg

• Heart
I was about to say exactly this. Another thing that pisses me off is her explanation of Alexa’s screen time. Who gives a tit??? Why must she say everything in a preachy way. Oh look at me, I’m a better mother than you because I control my child’s screen time. duck you Meme. You’re bored and you’re lost and have NOTHING to give. If it’s not your step count it’s your selfies with filters. Empty like your soul.
My thoughts exactly! Why does she feel the need to explain why Alexa is having screen time and precisely how much screen time? Why feel the need to shame other mothers who allow their children to spend more time in front of a screen? I almost felt like she was pointing the finger to me and I don’t even have children. Parents out there should follow professionals with real knowledge and experience.The world doesn’t need more people like her. The world right now needs more empathetic, loving and understanding people. I am so sick of them.
Regarding Alex, who the hell does he think he is? Why post a picture with that caption? 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All of these!!!!!!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
A self-proclaimed entrepreneur and “next-level” mommy has time to post about 20 stories a day with the majority of them being her trying fake face filters. It’s embarrassing at this point. She has no life, no real friends, no loving husband and no hobbies. Her daughter is becoming vulgar like her. I run my business and take care of the admin for my husband’s. My kids get screen time. Some days more than others. I’m not entirely happy about it but it allow me time to get things done and who cares! They’re not permanently glued to the tv or tablet and they still have friends and baby/toddler groups to go to. Alexa though has no social life just like her dumb mum. All she has is her babysitter grandmother she calls by her first name.

I’d like to add a picture of this bleep. What an arrogant knob. If you don’t know who they are, why took a photo with them or posted it online? They probably wonder who the duck are you as well Horse bleep. So MeMe had a meltdown cos Alex went to a game he doesn’t really care about but went anyway to get away from her and Alexa - yet again. I know wives like this. bleeping annoying. Always have a fit when their partners do their own thing. Get yourself a life as well MeMe. Even a PT or you’re too awkward to talk to anyone with less than 10k followers on Instagram?View attachment 782371

Why do they like to point their fingers so much? It’s bleeping patronising. Two college dropouts who got lucky because they started YouTube early then rode on the backs of some poor interns to success. They shouldn’t lecture anyone. View attachment 782381
This football photo annoyed me so much too! And look at that salad! Honestly I think Meme is more concerned about having fresh flowers and candle on the table that the actual food.

Look at this c*#t. If your happy place is a restaurant, your priorities are wrong.
CAF09970-7434-445D-982C-2A357D46C9D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.