Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. First, we see again, how miserable Mimi as a mother is. The first thing you do at home by arriving is to wash your hands (and feet’s if necessary!). No matter when tou

2. You don’t post such stuff on the internet!
View attachment 746223

3. You don’t have to blame others, if you self is permanently on instagram and your daughter now wants to be more and more on the internet?! How contradictory is this??!

4. Sometimes I really don’t get it! Mimi seems to have more money but not more brain! If you go out jogging, why do you wear normal clothes (jacket!)? Why does she never have proper clothes with this buying addiction??
View attachment 746233

5.As a hustler she can assume that those girls are maybe creating their business - on phone!? Why does Mimi has to see other always with negative eyes and see herself “above”? What a bad character Mimi has, it’s so insane…

6. of course Lidia helped out with a stupid easy a skirt ! Even that Mimi can’t handle herself..

I also get irritated how their relationships in families are described by Alexa. My daughter as said is in same age like Alexa. My daughter is passionated, showing love, sewing with my mother (not one shirt, every week!), she is asking, describing… I don’t know how to explain, but Alexa is like “staging”? SHE is telling what she wants to do or what she is doing already (in a strange way)… no relationship no emotion ???

i mean, my daughter or other kids are not “super special” - all kids aged same act so.. but Alexa is reacting like a robot…
I think Meme has serious mental health issue since birth of Princess Charlotte wannabe. She wasn't any good before but still not this bad...she also got a lot more free time in her hand and want to compete with other influenza...she has not evolve as influenza and still stuck early 2000's. I think she should address her internal issues.

Reactions: 13
Whatver happened to alexa starting school! That skirt sewing part was so staged for instagram. She definitely didnt come up with the name (probably alex helped). Mimi wants to clean the park for insta but does not bother cleaning her daughters dirty feet after coming back from park. So many germs there. Ewwwww. Pity the little girl that her mom doesn’t care about her personal hygiene.

Reactions: 10
As she said vlogs would be starting back in October I thought this meant Alexa was starting school only then.

Onslow square patrol over here, was the kids party on her stories yesterday was in her neighborhood? If so, funny she brought her own crew. She can't actually socialize with her neighbor mom, especially after that ballet class asking her not to post photos of the kids online anymore fiasco.

As for the discipline topic, of course she's a f'ing hypocrite. Putting your child a screen time limit is discipline, getting them to sleep every night same time is discipline, putting your child in a belletina class and dreaming of her becoming a tall ethereal ballerina star requires discipline to achieve, washing their teeth and showering everyday is discipline, routines are discipline. She's vastly dumb and again preaches something she doesn't do in everyday life. Discipline is education. Toxic discipline is when it extreme. But she always has to make a generality out of everything obviously. It has to be black or white.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I try to imagine, how dialogues in this family are conducted?

• Lidia: "Mimi, i walk behind you".
  • Mimi: "Yeah, please don't forget to take pictures!"
  • Lidia: "Here are some photos.. I will send them to you"
  • Mimi: "I am glad to post them immediately on instagram"
:confused:

Because they dont like drama, maybe they dont talk so much? Maybe Lidia is sendin them automatically photos, and mimi is posting them online.. lol

It's impossible to me imagine how this situation can reflect normal bondings and behaviours..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I try to imagine, how dialogues in this family are conducted?

• Lidia: "Mimi, i walk behind you".
  • Mimi: "Yeah, please don't forget to take pictures!"
  • Lidia: "Here are some photos.. I will send them to you"
  • Mimi: "I am glad to post them immediately on instagram"
:confused:

Because they dont like drama, maybe they dont talk so much? Maybe Lidia is sendin them automatically photos, and mimi is posting them online.. lol

It's impossible to me imagine how this situation can reflect normal bondings and behaviours..
That woman doesn’t look like MeMe. Horse Teeth is noticeably absent. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already taken up a mistress or two. MeMe seemed to go to that garden gathering with Alexa and Lidiot and Horse Teeth hardly spent time with them last week. This is probably why MeMe’s gone on a full preachy mode. Last time Alex went on a (Covid party) trip alone, MeMe posted a pic of herself having a meltdown. She is pathetic. Stop preaching to other people and sort yourself out. You’re not a feminist MeMe. You just stick with your greedy husband because of money and you can’t be on your own.

This is maybe an old pic from Mimi where she has short hair. It is definitely not Lidia - Lidia has blond hair…

Reactions: 2
I just love it, they are surrounded by people smiling to their faces and talk tit behind their back..
This year Christmas will be the worst..

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210906-220532.png
So they're looking for people to work for them again.
Tell me please how these two are going to judge excellent English skills in spelling and writing? Asking for a friend 🤣

• Haha
View attachment 749107 So they're looking for people to work for them again.
Tell me please how these two are going to judge excellent English skills in spelling and writing? Asking for a friend 🤣
Ready to work everyday while owners are on perpetual holidays. Let’s explain something you Cunts - when someone has to work on holidays, it’s not called holiday anymore or you have to pay them 2.5 times in this country but you’re bleeping tight, you won’t pay minimum wages. This poor slave will also have to have their own computer and internet. The job description sounds like they’re going to be in charge of MeMe’s Instagram account. She could do with an editor. Her English is so tit just like her face.
Be a leader in everything that they do? This slave is replying to angry messages from annoyed customers. The job title itself is customer service ASSISTANT? What are they leading?!?
And do they really read (listen to) one business self help book??? I’m sick to death of Linchpin as much as I’m sick of Positano.
Any job advertisements that don’t state salary clearly pay tit all.
FA4F9BF8-3B80-47F7-B873-DD8DD24B977E.jpeg
A7821253-8811-489D-8F10-82D0BB534675.jpeg
2C6BA930-169C-4F7D-B821-FCCB04F67527.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ready to work everyday while owners are on perpetual holidays. Let’s explain something you Cunts - when someone has to work on holidays, it’s not called holiday anymore or you have to pay them 2.5 times in this country but you’re bleeping tight, you won’t pay minimum wages. This poor slave will also have to have their own computer and internet. The job description sounds like they’re going to be in charge of MeMe’s Instagram account. She could do with an editor. Her English is so tit just like her face.
Be a leader in everything that they do? This slave is replying to angry messages from annoyed customers. The job title itself is customer service ASSISTANT? What are they leading?!?
And do they really read (listen to) one business self help book??? I’m sick to death of Linchpin as much as I’m sick of Positano.
View attachment 749180View attachment 749178View attachment 749184
They're horrible to work with. Looking for ppl with empathy so they can take advantage. They try to avoid talking about salaries. Lie about benefits. They're just sleazy salespeople and will try to squeeze the most out of people.

• Heart
Mimi wants to clean the park for insta but does not bother cleaning her daughters dirty feet after coming back from park.
This could lead to 2 interpretation:
1. She didn’t clean her daughter’s feet when they got home
or
2. She cleaned it but their floor is dirty AF 🤭

If it’s number 2 then wear home sandals for God’s sake!

Reactions: 6
CF188889-8B79-4907-B348-047BB62E35DE.jpeg

How narcissistic. The founders whose English is so bad native speakers don’t wanna be friends with them. And if the Cunts paid their staff enough, they won’t need a free lunch once a year. Hours aren’t flexible either because they’re expected to work even on holidays while MeMe takes a gazillion selfies and Horse Teeth dm-ing plastic models. The book club is just a free subscription of Audible the Cunts already get for free from doing sponsored posts. If working for the Cunts was so good, why do they have such a high turnover?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 749709
How narcissistic. The founders whose English is so bad native speakers don’t wanna be friends with them. And if the Cunts paid their staff enough, they won’t need a free lunch once a year. Hours aren’t flexible either because they’re expected to work even on holidays while MeMe takes a gazillion selfies and Horse Teeth dm-ing plastic models. The book club is just a free subscription of Audible the Cunts already get for free from doing sponsored posts. If working for the Cunts was so good, why do they have such a high turnover?
Exactly. But there will be a bunch of minions that will jump at the opportunity just to be near their goddess. I’m a lawyer and work in the City and even my contract doesn’t say that I’d be required to work weekends or holidays. Who the hell are the iCunts to think making a customer service role work on holidays is acceptable? What normal businesses do is have people on a rota do that it’s not always the same person that ends up working on a weekend but these stingy assholes just want one hire to do everything! And requiring that someone work on their holiday is against the law - holidays mean you’re not working, you’re resting. Fuckers. I wish someone took them to court over their employment practices.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Haha how transparent. MeMe has caught up with me and shown her greedy husband’s horse face. Oh dumb duck, he’s not into you anymore so don’t look so smug. No one wants this piece of tit from you. And stop taking photos in front of strangers’ houses that you can’t afford.
28EFF44E-0409-4BBF-A864-13EF0DEFEEC9.jpeg
4D78262C-6925-4137-9298-5A140D04E80E.jpeg
5B89D596-5375-406C-A08A-A30ABC349F6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She claims walking 15-20k steps just comes to her naturally. Yet she fixates on it like noone I've ever seen. Posts about it, markers in what the time was when she completed those steps/Kms etc.
I mean, when I discovered the health app YEARS ago on my phone it fascinated me for about a week to see how much or little I moved and how it fluctuated and then sometimes on city trips I also look at it from time to time. But that's about it. Good God, she takes it to a whole new level, tracking and checking. Especially since the apps on your phone aren't even the most accurate way of tracking these things. Just get a wristband thing or whatever if it's so life fulfilling.
I get this kind of behaviour when someone struggles to move a lot and challenges themselves to do more. I understand that in this case they are proud of having achieved it. It can be a good motivator and they should be proud of themselves. But if to Mimi it's really second nature to move as much and she's done it for years, why does she obsess and brag about it? Either it's a challenge or it isn't, period. She pretends that it's just the most normal thing and not a big deal, yet can't talk about anything else. What is it then? Can't have it both ways.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 749180View attachment 749178View attachment 749184
That’s where their privilege reflects. Why would any one want to do this long term, even if they end up getting this job? And then the perennial recruitment cycle continues.
Also, what Linchpin? If they believe in that tit, MeMe would have been owner of restaurant she was working in & didn’t enjoyed working & Both the Cunts would have been CEO by now instead of getting fired. Linchpin is BS … & they are the biggest example.

If some one is Linchpin they will leave Cunts ASAP- but then Cunts don’t like that cue - Zane & Kat.

Finally, (un)fortunately women end up taking these jobs - MeMe is so jealous of every female who is even slightly better than her.

Do Cunts sell everything- enjoy the interest on investment & please get of social media.

Pretty sure Allegra is a school with the name of the road that Mimi just posted nearby Pembridge ____. Not hard to google. It's for thick, relatively rich kids who couldn't get into any of the selective schools nearby. No entrance exam, and owned by a private equity firm.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m surprised MeMe hasn’t moaned about traditional school 5 days a week yet. Her ugly face has to get up and do school run everyday now. How’s she gonna cope? So while her prat is at school, she’s counting steps on her health app she recently discovered while the whole world’s been using it for years. How entrepreneurial. Her only child is off to school and she has no work to go back too but will pretend to keep the “co-founder” whatever title. Won’t be long until she has a full on mental breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised MeMe hasn’t moaned about traditional school 5 days a week yet. Her ugly face has to get up and do school run everyday now. How’s she gonna cope? So while her prat is at school, she’s counting steps on her health app she recently discovered while the whole world’s been using it for years. How entrepreneurial. Her only child is off to school and she has no work to go back too but will pretend to keep the “co-founder” whatever title. Won’t be long until she has a full on mental breakdown.
She probably leaves Lidia to accompany Alexa to school in the morning while she oversleeps and has some "me time" because she's suuuuch an hustler and walks 3 hours day.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.