Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE2FA31E-2D45-49C1-A53E-BAF358694DCF.jpeg

The girl showing mumu/fanny and EVERthing else too of her daughter on internet is asking you, if you are comfortable to show your vaccination pass aka health pass!

as a Developer and programmer I would explain her deeply that everything she posts in internet will be saved FOREVER!

Showing vaccination pass in restaurants should not be her concern

View attachment 751577
I still have that screenshot of Alexa when MeMe flashed her a couple of years ago in my email that I sent to a child protection organisation. I blurred the part obviously. But MeMe left it on for hours for her million followers. She brushes all her mistakes under the carpet and likes to preach she does so much to make other mums feel bad about themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 750900
Yes yes, they are completely neutral on the vaccine question and don't share their opinion on the matter or their vaccine status. It's clearly not a topic they like to speak about. Very clearly 🙄
shut the hell up Meme you lazy privileged mess, do you know health care workers have 16 hour shifts while you're parading around the world?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It should be forbidden to post pics of children on internet - no matter in a dubious situation or not.. especially on public accounts.
i immediatly report any "naked" parts of children - no matter its a feet or leg! such kids have no choice or ability to say no!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210909-074624.png

I know this is really dumb of me, but I notice how she always blocks out the "flights climbed" in her screenshots of her activity in the last days. And I wondered if it was because she doesn't actually go up many stairs or hills and doesn't want people to see. Here you can see that it's actually 3 floors in the whole day. So 10.2km distance and an elevation gain of roughly 9 meters? Ooooooooook, so l guess the whole "there is no elevator" stuff is over then? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And yes, I know it's sad that I noticed. 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I noticed they didn’t show Alexa’s face yesterday. About time they take that kid offline. There are so many creepy people and paedos that have set up Instagram accounts in her name. MeMe said she asked her daughter’s consent but Alexa hasn’t got a clue and she certainly didn’t ask when she was a baby. Photos and videos of a child should only be shared among family and friends. The fact that someone cares about a stranger’s kid is so weird and creepy. I certainly don’t care if bloody Alexa could cut up vegs for salad or come up with silly names for her pretend businesses. Every time Horse Teeth and Thick Thighs show Alexa’s face, I’ll contact someone and send them that photo until social services get involved.
2EB4B748-770F-48C1-B78A-3796AD800C29.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Question for people who know about fashion and textiles: is that shirt polyester? it sure looks like it, i know that that type of fabric can produce the crimpled effect because i had some like that. And it's very light as well, like poly.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Not walking? Thought Meme was not of those lazy fat people preferring to use a car instead of cycling. Just a week ago she was insulting people having a car. It doesn't matter she doesn't have a car if she takes cabs on a regular basis. Are those cabs appaering magically Meme? Or do they also need to be manufactured? What a hypocrite!

• Haha
She’s really one of the most borrrringgg ‘influencers’ ever. Does she do anything other than getting black cabs just to go to ‘organic shops’, having picnics, taking pictures of flowers or talking about alegra chopping tomatoes. She really needs to change the content, SO DREARY

She’s really one of the most borrrringgg ‘influencers’ ever. Does she do anything other than getting black cabs just to go to ‘organic shops’, having picnics, taking pictures of flowers or talking about alegra chopping tomatoes. She really needs to change the content, SO DREARY
Like, SOOOOO boring! Oh, a flower! Oh a park! Oh my piece of tit spouse! BOOOOR-ING!! 🥱 🥱 🥱

• Haha
Like, SOOOOO boring! Oh, a flower! Oh a park! Oh my piece of tit spouse! BOOOOR-ING!! 🥱 🥱 🥱
I know, it’s mind boggling. Do her minions still write that she is a light in this world and to continue to spread bleeping positivity? I honestly wonder how many brain cells her followers have.

• Haha
Didi…
Owner of a nursery in London…
her son is rejecting to go to school (no matter which, English based, Spanish or Montessori or public school).
She could not prepare confidently her son for school. He is resigned, reflecting school and also crying!

i am 100% sure she will blame that school! And will find it normal that Mika is reflecting a (public) school! Definitely Mimi will do so too

494397C8-D303-48AB-9963-8AF5F974A6B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dumb duck really overdid the filter ok this one that she’s now pale. Still ugly and smug.
16AA3C9B-22E0-46BE-BBEC-BF4059814B1A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Their faces look exactly the same 😳:
FE4D3AFF-736B-4A4F-B181-4040CF55F52F.jpeg
They are like twin, even the same lazy left eye. And the same big nose and the fake duck face. The same ugly hair parting. The only difference is one has a filter and the other doesn’t..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn't she cringy? Why does she do those weird dance moves all the time when the camera turns to her? Such an attention bleep. Does she think she looks cool and funny?
Oh my god, I did the same screenshot. I feel bleeping triggered every time she does this. She is indeed an attention bleep.

Why did deranged Sharma thank MeMe for taking her to the Natural History Museum??? It's right on both of their doorsteps and it's FREE. Arse licking much Crazy Eyes???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just stumbled into an eye opening documentary about the waste death triangle in Italy. So much toxic material in my country is disposed by mafia illegally and recycled as fertilizer to be sold to unbestknown farming companies all over the country. Not to mention those companies are terrible themselves, using slaved undocumented immigrants (but that's another story). If Meme thinks her italian food from natoora is healthy and ethical, she needs to open her eyes and educate herself on what she preaches.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lazy Meme not climbing up the elevator stairs 🤔 I thought she always took the stairs or chose the challenging path! (Btw meme you forgot the pants under your shirt! Or was that a dress?!)

Clingy Alexa doing her clingy thing.. while Sharma’s son rides the elevator on his own Alexa is scared to death!
Meme is scared to let go of Alexa’s hand but finally chooses the creepy dance over her child. Then Alexa hangs on to the elevator ramp for the life of her and back to her mommy dearest..

Also she just clicked her selfie in a cab again but obviously she “walks” everywhere..

I am sure she is outsourcing her step count to one of their unpaid slaves! She makes her walk all day rain or shine with her apple watch on, to show us her achievements!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
İsn’t it sarcastic when “fashion & shopping addicted” Mimi is complaining about plastic in the world / sea… and when “an Indian living in London and always traveling to Canada” Sharma is complaining about air pollution?

This people have to change their mind and immediately their perspective!

8D84E2D6-52AE-48CE-A267-D154E565B264.png

And this i don’t understand: why does she relate petrol to death because of car crash and smoking and HIV? Or even tobacco?

what does she intend? Should be cigarettes forbidden? And drugs like what Mimi and Leyla & Co love, are ok?? Or petrol in at all? should we all go to electronic stuff which is worst than this? in what context is HIV related? SO DUMB really...

Reactions: 7
Interesting that she claims they never comment on politics, wars, terror attacks and other tragedies in the world etc. and yet the commentary with her opinions on what's going on with vaccinations is all the way turned up.
Can they just disappear from the internet already?

Reactions: 14
I’m sure we have some Aussies in this group. Two of my best friends live in Sydney. Neither of them moans about having to wear a mask nor having a jab. They’re enjoying a more slow paced life if anything. How many Brits have been arrested in Australia for throwing a party against the rules? Some Brits are bleeping stupid and entitled too. But the British government will help this idiot out and come back here to be our burden. It really irks me she calls these sheep her “sunbird”. The term is so degrading. Show us more contexts what’s happening in Australia, MeMe? Considering how much you walk *puke*, I don’t think you have time to “do your own research”.
0E91B2BF-3F64-4706-9C92-F2D584F356B0.jpeg

7319B4A8-594A-4AF6-850E-BCD13EA6BE2D.jpeg

I’m not surprised she hates having her rat tail hair up. Her head is so bleeping flat there can’t be much brain in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.