Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure Allegra is a school with the name of the road that Mimi just posted nearby Pembridge ____. Not hard to google. It's for thick, relatively rich kids who couldn't get into any of the selective schools nearby. No entrance exam, and owned by a private equity firm.
Education is a business. Of all the places they chose to go there 😂😂😂
The moment private equity firm gets into anything - it’s doomed. So much for having your own school, teaching kids “real life skills” . Lol … they are hypocrites AF

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mimi's great Italian strikes again. Pappardelle have magically become "Parpadelle" ... has she even read the menu? For someone who spent every summer in Italy for the past 12 years her lack of vocabulary, culinary and not, is astounding.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually, my primary and secondary schools taught us basic farming and cooking from the produce we grew. Most children in my country have these lessons. My son’s going to a preschool in England and they have a garden where they grow berries and sunflowers and all that. We have a garden big enough to grow some vegs and kids get involved as it’s all sensory. Only intellectually challenged people like MeMe who imagine everybody is dumb like her. She really thinks she’s Blair Waldorf from the Upper East side, does she?

Her “oh so sad, why? Plastic bottle in beautiful river” sounds so bleeping fake and ladyboy like. Thick accent like her thighs after 20 years in English speaking countries. It’s not just the accent. It’s her broken English too. And I’m not homophobic. One of my good friends from school won Miss Tiffany Thailand years ago and a lot of my friends are trans. They sound more convincing to be women than MeMe. Thick accent doesn’t make you more exotic MeMe. It just makes you look thick.
DD8643B4-8551-4D79-97A0-AF58ED572CC9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure Allegra is a school with the name of the road that Mimi just posted nearby Pembridge ____. Not hard to google. It's for thick, relatively rich kids who couldn't get into any of the selective schools nearby. No entrance exam, and owned by a private equity firm.
It says that Alexa is dumb like her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If working for the Cunts was so good, why do they have such a high turnover?
Few month ago i was interested in their teams- whom Ikonns work with.. it was so complicated cuz no one was working for them than longer than 1 year! Especially operation manager or service manager lol

this says a loooooot about a company…

This is so hilarious? Maybe because I am not native English, but „students“? Is this correct? Why not pupils?

Also: School doesn’t mean that parents should not educate and raise and teach??
Schools have duty to educate and raise, but parents too!
All that stuff usually you learn before school 🤪 example:
- washing teeth but not wasting water
- healing wounds with „alternative medicine“
- eating onions but growing ones?
- going to the bin but separat waste

Why should this stuff to be teached in schools??? Some schools have benefits with gardens or handcrafting etc - it’s nice.. if you want your child educated in a special school pay for it, but don’t blame others if it’s naturally your duty. don’t expect special needs on average schools and don’t expect teachers to teach your kid what you miss…

0CF7C6C4-8102-4EAF-834C-B73480889ED2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Haha how transparent. MeMe has caught up with me and shown her greedy husband’s horse face. Oh dumb duck, he’s not into you anymore so don’t look so smug. No one wants this piece of tit from you. And stop taking photos in front of strangers’ houses that you can’t afford. View attachment 749920View attachment 749919View attachment 749918
look at Princess Charlotte wannabe mimicking her mama's stupid chicken butthole smile in this picture.

• Haha
  • Wow
Screenshot_20210907-235741.png

Yes yes, they are completely neutral on the vaccine question and don't share their opinion on the matter or their vaccine status. It's clearly not a topic they like to speak about. Very clearly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think the Icunts are fully vaccinated? Seen as they are always sharing anti-vax crap on their Instagrams. They travel so much so I think they most likely are.. ?

Reactions: 6
One of my good friends from school won Miss Tiffany Thailand years ago and a lot of my friends are trans. They sound more convincing to be women than MeMe. Thick accent doesn’t make you more exotic MeMe. It just makes you look thick.

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂, they can’t fix their accent even if they want to 😂😂😂..
According to a study I read years ago about why some immigrants accent doesn’t improve even after spending years at the country. The main reason is they didn’t go to school, college or uni. Also they don’t travel enough and mix with local people 😂😂😂, my god it’s like the study was made about them..
1/No college or uni degree.
2/Traveling to the same place over and over.
3/No Brit friends.

Now WALK with your head down 😜😜😜..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since the step counting started the work outs have disappeared. But as I mentioned it here it means they wil start again.😄 How to be Mimi:
1. Find sth already out of date and act like you discovered it for the first time.
2. Fixate on that sth like crazy and post about it and brag about it continuously so make everyone wanna puke. ( I want to delete my step counting app just because of her. )
3. Stop doing it after a short while because you are too lazy.
4. Aaaand go back to step number 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂, they can’t fix their accent even if they want to 😂😂😂..
According to a study I read years ago about why some immigrants accent doesn’t improve even after spending years at the country. The main reason is they didn’t go to school, college or uni. Also they don’t travel enough and mix with local people 😂😂😂, my god it’s like the study was made about them..
1/No college or uni degree.
2/Traveling to the same place over and over.
3/No Brit friends.

Now WALK with your head down 😜😜😜..
Accent doesn’t change after certain age. As an adult, I can’t change my accent. But I have learned to enunciate some words so as to communicate more efficiently with my colleagues. Common example is Potae-to, Potato. Similarly rolling r, verses an emphasized r. I also think, I will never write and speak like a native English speaking.

But what gets my blood boiling is they don’t seem to hustle when it comes to being part of their community/ neighborhood - even remotely. I think, being part of community is act of self- care. You build so much social connection. But well, Cunts are all about networking not connections.

• Heart
Accent doesn’t change after certain age. As an adult, I can’t change my accent. But I have learned to enunciate some words so as to communicate more efficiently with my colleagues. Common example is Potae-to, Potato. Similarly rolling r, verses an emphasized r. I also think, I will never write and speak like a native English speaking.

But what gets my blood boiling is they don’t seem to hustle when it comes to being part of their community/ neighborhood - even remotely. I think, being part of community is act of self- care. You build so much social connection. But well, Cunts are all about networking not connections.
And additionally, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having an accent. All it means is that you learned a language that wasn't one that you grew up with. I sure have accents in the languages that I made the effort in learning, more in some than in others. And there also isn't a problem in being less proficient at a learned language than a native speaker. It's almost impossible to get to that level. Plus, accent doesn't say anything about proficiency. People can speak in a manner that's grammatically correct and have a great vocabulary while also having a thick accent. Just do your best. Which is what the Ikonns don't do, imo.

Like you said, the Ikonns don't make any effort to become part of a community in London or participate in life there. Same with the rest of Europe. Yet they paint themselves as the ultra experts on all things London and "European lifestyle" (whatever the f**** that means) and judges of "excellent English in spelling and grammar".
That's the part that pisses me off, that they automatically fashion themselves experts in every little thing. Like Mimi tagging her cringe dancing "Bachata". Uhm, no. Just no 😅
Or how much they love Italy and its culture and everything. They go on and on about how it's a second home and then play "Nel blu, dipinto di blu" on loop at their vow renewal monstrosity, as if it's the only Italian song in existence. Same with France. Once they're there, it's all Edith Piaf 🙄

• Haha
View attachment 750900
Yes yes, they are completely neutral on the vaccine question and don't share their opinion on the matter or their vaccine status. It's clearly not a topic they like to speak about. Very clearly 🙄
Sure, that's the big problem with Israel. It's not like they're murdering palestinians on the daily and are in a huge war or anything. But Meme will only mention middle eastern countries when it suits her agenda.

• Heart
  • Angry
Why do Mimi and Alex keep going on and on about the vaccine. Nobody is forcing them to get it - shut up already 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The girl showing mumu/fanny and EVERthing else too of her daughter on internet is asking you, if you are comfortable to show your vaccination pass aka health pass!

as a Developer and programmer I would explain her deeply that everything she posts in internet will be saved FOREVER!

Showing vaccination pass in restaurants should not be her concern

6CCFE48E-7B66-4D9E-A5DA-5E71B32C244E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As a reminder last winter Meme promoted the great Barrington declaration. It advocated to cut vulnerable and old people from the rest of the society. That didn't bother her at all. When she is not concerned she would be the first to put restrictions to others. The covid pass is not great but no one is excluded.

And since when or where do you have to show proof of vaccination to access grocery stores or receive medical attention? Hospitals are currently full of people who didn't get vaccinated. Haven't heard of a case yet where they would be turned away... Same with grocery stores.

Reactions: 10
Actually, I am in favor of Bull Shitter tracker too. And these people shouldn’t get Ny access to public life. At least, Cunts will never interact with public.

What the duck is wrong with them? Are they investing in something anti-vax organization? What they believe is their personal opinion, they have no right to spew it on anyone else. They are not even the expert of business they have.

Government is making it hoping to make it compulsory because now it’s hampering economic at larger scale. If this continues year after year, we will become extinct. Poor people will suffer and eventually rich people too. Icunts, Think like end of Bronze age. Never-mind, you don’t know what’s history - just ask Leyla’s husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.