Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A heartfelt statement written by a beautiful and bright woman vs a tacky statement written by a dim and dumb conwoman who knows absolutely nothing about her business except how much it pays at the end of the month. You can tell MeMe has no passion. The lie she told about growing Love Hair. She never gave it a chance because she thought she could release a crappy product with such a rip off price and put rose gold and pink on everything (which is by the way so 2015) and can sell at any price. Now Alex is giving it away to someone who’s stupid enough to work their socks off so the Icunts can reap the benefits yet again.

Ella:

Dimdum:

They went to the Newt again for the 3rd time in a month. They’re gonna copy the tit out of that place even buying cow tit off them. Actually, Horse Teeth, I know you’re reading. If you were really that rich, I think you should just buy the Newt. Oh wait, you’re not. You can’t even afford a house in London.
Look at the states of them. Do you think this family can run an English countryside farm with MeMe as the lady of the Manor?
MeMe to farmer: Why don’t you grow tomatoes out of gratitude? Are these lambs? I’ll just call them my friends.
4BF71802-8268-425B-8C5C-C4FF0E8917EF.jpeg

AE923F45-9843-4980-B073-8818D8B91512.jpeg

Dimdum pretends to read a photobook:
1D59F762-48AE-47AE-BD91-EDE4729CAE98.jpeg

197744A5-752B-4340-8725-87D907A4601B.jpeg

Horse Teeth stares at screen wondering why plastic bimbos don’t reply to his DMs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
FDB53BA4-8221-4BAA-A044-C5C2FD195EEA.jpeg
Good and this is how would you look as a bottom feeder 🤪😜:
288350F6-B850-4286-AA42-71662EA09868.jpeg

Eye sore🤮🤮:
D9AF0DC7-2881-4835-9CBB-973876644BD5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
A heartfelt statement written by a beautiful and bright woman vs a tacky statement written by a dim and dumb conwoman who knows absolutely nothing about her business except how much it pays at the end of the month. You can tell MeMe has no passion. The lie she told about growing Love Hair. She never gave it a chance because she thought she could release a crappy product with such a rip off price and put rose gold and pink on everything (which is by the way so 2015) and can sell at any price. Now Alex is giving it away to someone who’s stupid enough to work their socks off so the Icunts can reap the benefits yet again.

Ella:

Dimdum:

They went to the Newt again for the 3rd time in a month. They’re gonna copy the tit out of that place even buying cow tit off them. Actually, Horse Teeth, I know you’re reading. If you were really that rich, I think you should just buy the Newt. Oh wait, you’re not. You can’t even afford a house in London.
Look at the states of them. Do you think this family can run an English countryside farm with MeMe as the lady of the Manor?
MeMe to farmer: Why don’t you grow tomatoes out of gratitude? Are these lambs? I’ll just call them my friends. View attachment 739087
View attachment 739091
Dimdum pretends to read a photobook:View attachment 739094
View attachment 739098
Horse Teeth stares at screen wondering why plastic bimbos don’t reply to his DMs.
OMG Meme's fashion sense...yuck seriously she still in her 2000 fashion styles...so tacky.

Reactions: 11
Hey I literally refuse to believe they have not been called to isolate. They live in LONDON and hang out with so many other anti vaxxers and have travelled here there and everywhere. I have even been “pinged” and I live in a rural area and the close contact that’s positive has had both vaccines. It’s so frustrating!!!!

Reactions: 13
Of course Alexa is forced to walk permanently - therefore she has walking disorders… her feet’s and legs are not straight(?) (I don’t know how to explain it in English)… somewhere i stored a video of Alexa…

87A9ABE9-29C0-4D57-9D1B-3AC7B3E4F3F8.jpeg

Alexa is forced to be under the sun without a head or water… so walking is right from same quality of „force“

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Of course Alexa is forced to walk permanently - therefore she has walking disorders… her feet’s and legs are not straight(?) (I don’t know how to explain it in English)… somewhere i stored a video of Alexa…

View attachment 739427

Alexa is forced to be under the sun without a head or water… so walking is right from same quality of „force“
if she really wanted Alexa to walk and be in nature so much she could at least make the effort to buy he sensible shoes and a clothes. No child should be forced to climb trees in victorian dresses and mary jane's. Or hike for hours in sandals without a hat.

Reactions: 15
Do you remember, Mimi told us, she would be just 10 minutes daily on IG?
I also cant believe her, when she says, they WALK so many steps. Sure, they take taxi to the parks, and she will count this "distances" also as walking LOL

ORRRRR

They want to make Alexa tired after long walks, so they AND Lidia have time for themselves!

No child should be forced to walk 2 hours daily..

: (

Last edited:
Didn’t they say Alexa would start school this year? It sure doesn’t look like she’s started.

They start on the 7th September in the UK
Ahh a lot of them are starting today, but I guess she may be in one of those starting next week. I always find it so annoying that school term days are not unified across England.

So sad. Mimi is still trying to get (daily) me-time. It’s so hard for her to have me-time, you know? So so hard... She had it just at mornings, at nights and on weekends.. so less me-time..
View attachment 737674
View attachment 737675
Alex is dependant on her, he won't ever let her alone. She has no me time. Her husband is obsessed with her and sees only her. If only she had a husband who'd leave her alone sometimes, like he could go to the office to have a daily nap, or lurk at 18y o Instagram models while Meme has me time... Oh poor Meme, so loved she's never alone, people always want to be near her.

They start on the 7th September in the UK
She said Alexa would start in October and it's also when she supposedly will go back to doing YouTube videos aka 'back to work' for Meme, since it's the only thing she does in reality. Granted she does not even edit her own videos, a simple Mail back and forth with a video editor would have been enough to keep putting out videos if that's really what she likes to do as she says.

I also cant believe her, when she says, they WALK so many steps. Sure, they take taxi to the parks, and she will count this "distances" also as walking LOL

ORRRRR

They want to make Alexa tired after long walks, so they AND Lidia have time for themselves!

Like we don't see all these photos of Horseteeth carrying Alexa lol. AND SHE SAID SHE WALK A LOT OF STEPS IN HER APARTMENT? WHAT DOES SHE DO? NOT THE CLEANING. SHE STICKS IN THE KITCHEN. THE FLAT IS NOT A CASTLE, RATHER THE SIZE OF A SHOEBOX.
edit : sorry for the capital letters, mistake.

ORRRRR

Like we don't see all these photos of Horseteeth carrying Alexa lol.

View attachment 739427

Could it be that when she was a baby they let her have a bad posture when sitting on the floor? I remember someone telling Meme she shouldn't let Alexa 'sit' on her bum with her legs spread flat on her knees both sides of her body, like it could lead to Alexa having wanky legs. But of course Meme responded with a passive aggressive comment like "I was seating like that too and I'm fine' aka. "Shut up". She can' t take anyone's advice. She has so much ego, more than James bond seriously, she'd have her kid have wanky legs instead of teaching her proper posture.

Ella:

Dimdum:

MeMe to farmer: Why don’t you grow tomatoes out of gratitude? Are these lambs? I’ll just call them my friends. View attachment 739087
View attachment 739091
Dimdum pretends to read a photobook:View attachment 739094
View attachment 739098
Omg so happy for Emma and her husband. They're so deserving. They've inspired so many people to eat better, not only vegan but just cook and be curious. Their podcast is never to brag about themselves. Ella never belittle anyone else, even when promoting plant based diet. She doesn't post endless basic outfit selfies yet she's got better style than Meme lol. She has her yoga teacher certificate, does she act like she's an absolute fitness model though lol? Poor Meme...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
"buy vintage and preloved" you just bought 3 brand new dresses for your vow renewal and 2 Burberry coats for you and your kid STFU

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"buy vintage and preloved" you just bought 3 brand new dresses for your vow renewal and 2 Burberry coats for you and your kid STFU
And a new channel bag, and a new pair of heels for the wedding, probably flats for the after party for the 2 seconds she wore them, one blue, one black and one beige silk dress. That one dress bought in South of France as well... Hard to keep up.

And a new channel bag, and a new pair of heels for the wedding, probably flats for the after party for the 2 seconds she wore them, one blue, one black and one beige silk dress. That one dress bought in South of France as well... Hard to keep up.
She buys more stuff in a summer than I buy in 2 years and I am anything but minimalist.

Went from being against leather, even vintage leather, she always had to have brand new stuff instead of just buying vintage leather goods... To buying brand new Chanel bags. Her excuse "vegan leather is plastic" is fake since their are independent brands in her reach that do real organic leather. And from the ton of sustainable brands she follows on Instagram. I can't believe she's not aware of faux leather made from plants, veja baskets better than disgusting looking trashy golden goose as well.

from didi
ym.png

Ieh... "Amelia" (her parents sure) bought a new house for herself.. after living in chelsea with her parents... she is laughing the whole day... many people ask what her (renovation) plans are.. guess what.. she is laughing and saying she has no idea...

please lord, give all those followers some brains so they can unfollow that kid Amelia...
new.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
MEME's instagram is so boring it's always the same & occasionally a stupid post about 'obese' people or either her anti-vaccine agenda. Same with grampa Alex

• Heart
I hope we don't have to wait too much longer for one of these Ic*nts to get covid again. Their antivax posts are absolutely enraging.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.