Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they fat shaming? Some people are genetically large they can’t help themselves. My mum’s got a long term employee who has a condition that made her triple in size in her 20s. She doesn’t stuff herself with food and not lazy, clearly working for my mum. So this is okay now to shame people’s generic condition like MeMe’s retardation?

Reactions: 12
Why are they fat shaming? Some people are genetically large they can’t help themselves. My mum’s got a long term employee who has a condition that made her triple in size in her 20s. She doesn’t stuff herself with food and not lazy, clearly working for my mum. So this is okay now to shame people’s generic condition like MeMe’s retardation?
I have two friends, they are sisters, there mom is all about nutritious plant based food, she's retired now so she's always cycling, signing for outdoor activities like hiking on the coast and stuff.. Yet is very overweight. Her oldest daughter, my friend, is overweight as well, she used to eat like us in school, you know all the snacks and stuff but not more than us and her mum was already into plant based food when we were kids and it wasn't even the trend. Turns out, she has a metabolic problem, something to do with her glycemia. She now has been on a very simple diet of whole foods plant based food. And she's balanced her weight to a healthy one. She does exercise everyday, and more than this Dimdum. Her cardio's better than mine. Her sister is a little bit overweight but not as active yet she is the one with the least problems out of them 3. Really goes to show, these ladies eat better than me, they exercise more than me, yet I am lucky not to be overweight because my metabolism is working well and I can eat all the fatty food.

Also got my aunt who since taking cortisone has put on weight... Baseline is you never know what's behind someone else. Someone could have an underlying condition, overweight just being a symptom. Someone could have a mental health problem. Suffer from bad anxiety and compensate with food etc.

They are simply heartless narcissists. Horseteeth just leave your heavy leg wife cause she's on her way to becoming like her mom Lala,and that's a little bit overweight don't you think? You should start going to the gym yourself and get a proper stylist for ya 'cause you ain' t gonna catch a fit wannabe influenza in your current state.

Reactions: 15
Stupid much? Cyclists also create a market. It's not like bikes are appearing from thin air, or helmets or all the equipment that goes with. Ever heard of cycling tourism? Or cycling races? And unfortunately bike accidents are quite a plague in big cities. Many bikers die and they also need treatments and hospitals.

20210902_120312.jpg

I love cycling - and not just just to cross a park as they do - they never film anything else. I don't think they use the city bikes as a real mean of transport. But I am appalled by their stupidity. What is this war against obese/unhealthy people. Probably in their narrow mind they decided to blame the extension of the pandemic on them. Always blaming others never taking their own responsabilities. Fatshaming is gross and I never thought they would go that low. Health and weight are not only people's choice. And weight is not the only parameter to assess someone's health. Meme's body is the prime example of an undapted diet. She doesn't eat burgers from McDonalds but has been suffering for quite a long time of orthorexia. That's not better. Should we make fun of that? Actually I do find sad her relationship with food, her numerous diets don't show someone that is at ease with food.

They pretend to advocate for a good mental health but their contents filled with toxic positivity, fatshaming, injonctions on what people should do and their rambling on covid are obnoxious.

Reactions: 15
What's the problem with her face and her mouth? Her smile is so fake and staged as usual. But can't she see that seems ridiculous.
I know I hate that pose she does with her lips. Who smiles like that? So unnatural. And can she finally do something about that middle parting? It looks horrendous! How does she not see it?!

Reactions: 8
The poor fucker 😂, we are having a beautiful day unlike yours 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜:
12995F0E-41CB-47B7-9647-8EF50892B72F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The poor fucker 😂, we are having a beautiful day unlike yours 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜:
View attachment 741450
She’s gurning. Her smile is fake just like the filter she uses on her photos. And please. Enough about the fake walk. She never walks Alexa to the bleeping monster (not a typo) school and it’s less than 2 miles from her rental flat. If she walked that much, she wouldn’t have flappy, thick elephant legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, how many selfies of her ugly mug we need to see each day? A busy SAHM doesn’t take a selfie all day like this dumb witch.
She’s still walking without paying attention.
I hope she busts other parts of her body next time not her toes. Pinocchio nose and big chin will do.
C1AC634F-5218-4726-932E-3BD562861EBF.jpeg
D5D1C3DD-4426-46AA-9AD4-CD4D6629436A.jpeg

Alexa aged 5 - already ripping off ideas. Go to school Alexa and get educated. Don’t be dumb like your mummy dearest.
B2214B8B-1BE7-4FDA-ACAD-C9793CB48585.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Did you all see how Alexa walked? She has three main problems:
1. tipping with toe first
2. heels are getting too early high
3. toes are showing to inside but mainly outwards..

no healthy walking at all

Reactions: 6
The look on her face is telling the truth, her mum is laying 😂😂😂:
0C1AF48B-6C39-49EE-9E04-E20DB5896D8E.jpeg

No manners 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮:
07BB773E-DFB6-498F-B164-4C2DBF42D226.jpeg

Seriously, check yourself for syphilis 🤢🤢:
6196FF6B-B2E7-4A67-9C8C-4EA6B7F22955.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Did you all see how Alexa walked? She has three main problems:
1. tipping with toe first
2. heels are getting too early high
3. toes are showing to inside but mainly outwards..

no healthy walking at all
Yeah, when I read this I paid attention and sth is off. Maybe it's because she is wearing sneakers after a loooong "only flip flops" era😆 And actually I think this step counting obsession is one of the bandwagons. She will give up soon. She is too lazy to continue this habit. Hey guys I really feel sorry for Alexa. Yes, financially she is a lucky kid but her parents are obsessed narcissists.

HAHAHAHA 2-3k steps at home!! noooo way she’ll do that many. At most 1000 steps like the rest of us. 😂😂
CEF112A4-ABBF-4C5E-BE01-02CE40D3CED4.jpeg

• Haha
And by the way all the other kids there are wearing proper clothes for the playgroung but only Alexa is dressed like a little doll. Seems utterly uncomfortable to me. And "she wants to wear dresses" is not an excuse. I have the most stubborn kid ever (he is the same age as Alexa by the way that's why I started following Mimi in the first place) but I can convince him explaining the logical reasons behind why he should/shouldn't do this or that. Alexa is not a baby living her terrible twos or horrible threes. If Mimi can convince her to walk 20k steps everyday, or hike without drinking water under the sun she can of course convince her daughter to wear thights, sweatpants or tie up her hair.

Reactions: 13
And by the way all the other kids there are wearing proper clothes for the playgroung but only Alexa is dressed like a little doll. Seems utterly uncomfortable to me. And "she wants to wear dresses" is not an excuse. I have the most stubborn kid ever (he is the same age as Alexa by the way that's why I started following Mimi in the first place) but I can convince him explaining the logical reasons behind why he should/shouldn't do this or that. Alexa is not a baby living her terrible twos or horrible threes. If Mimi can convince her to walk 20k steps everyday, or hike without drinking water under the sun she can of course convince her daughter to wear thights, sweatpants or tie up her hair.
Agreed. She’s dressed like the whitest girl from 1960s. So impractical for playgrounds with her skirt flying above her pants all the time. Paedos lurk around playgrounds too but they’re probably put off by MeMe’s saggy tits already so Alexa’s safe. My son’s 4 and he goes to the playground or soft play, it’s always soft cotton shorts or joggers. And does this medieval girl ever own a pair of rain boots? I did laugh buying her a Burberry trench then a week after MeMe preached about buying secondhands. Why don’t you buy one for your prat first dumb duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's the problem with her face and her mouth? Her smile is so fake and staged as usual. But can't she see that seems ridiculous.
her mouth looks like chicken butthole.

Alexa is Princess Charlotte of Cambridge wannabe....her dressing is so odd...nothing like normal kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
About Alexa only wearing dresses, I wonder whether she only wants to wear them or if it's meme. If it's Alexa on her own, I would be careful because it could be a sign for obsessive compulsive disorder...
You are so right. Abviously her parents have OCD especially Mimi so I wouldn't be surprised if Alexa has it, too. When I saw their flat for the first time I thought what an OCD kind of house. Bright white, hospital sterile, no toys around ...

I don’t know if it’s just me but her story about walking 20k steps each day sounded so privileged to me.. most people don’t live in central London where they can walk everywhere. It would take me 2 hours one way just to walk to work 😂 Mimi doesn’t work so of course she has the time to get 20k steps in everyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.