Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to their profile after long, there is no negative comments, only positivity. So much for freedom. Now I know why they need so many me time & detox. Lying is hard.
Neeta Sharma can go to hell, she is in thick of Indian Diaspora, she isn’t even 3rd generation. Toronto has do many Indians, anD I saw she has Indian neighbors. She definitely has connections to India. She definitely knows someone who suffered due to Covid. But well, she believes in MeMe more than actual carnage India went through. And then there are people who are of Indian ethnicity & are successful business owner & super proud of their heritage. She honestly come across as know-it-all aunty, while she claims to be hater of those aunties (from her behavior & bitchy-ness not that I’ve heard her saying thay).

Reactions: 8
Mimi did post a reel how to make a sorbet, on 14.08.2021
On that day she did lost 251 follower
14.png

The day after she did lost 1.246 follower, because of that or a dance video!
15.png

With 18.08.2021 and this disgusting pictures, she did lost 671 follower...
18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha amazing! What happened on the 15th that 1200+ people unfollowed? I am blocked by the thick thighs I only know of her whereabouts from you guys. And horse teeth.
It's when she did a QA after being gone for a good while. In essence, she keeps more followers without posting than when she interacts with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It might be the day she posted about how Taliban winning the war, and non- Talibani Afgan losing their right to live humanely (I shiver thinking about Afgan women & Kids) is equivalent to Covid restrictions imposed in western countries.
She, I think, also talked about Taliban controlling Afghanistan = big Pharma control of well Covid Vaccine narrative.

Reactions: 9
I went to their profile after long, there is no negative comments, only positivity. So much for freedom. Now I know why they need so many me time & detox. Lying is hard.
Neeta Sharma can go to hell, she is in thick of Indian Diaspora, she isn’t even 3rd generation. Toronto has do many Indians, anD I saw she has Indian neighbors. She definitely has connections to India. She definitely knows someone who suffered due to Covid. But well, she believes in MeMe more than actual carnage India went through. And then there are people who are of Indian ethnicity & are successful business owner & super proud of their heritage. She honestly come across as know-it-all aunty, while she claims to be hater of those aunties (from her behavior & bitchy-ness not that I’ve heard her saying thay).
she does not have a single negative comment coz she is deleting them. I commented on her latest post that “its very cultured of you to put your shoes on cushions where others may sit”. Now my comment is gone and she blocked my personal insta handle. She cannot handle any criticism and then she wants to go about preaching others.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait, they read?! News to me! Plus I hate these overly posed, obviously fake, definitely not candid photos 🙄
4D633753-5BAD-4D4E-8D63-B85884FD555E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t she 35 now? So she stopped dying her hair 3 years ago but she’s just starting to like it, only because the sun has made it lighter than her natural dark hair? Idiot, you like it now because you see bits of blonde in it. How can you write stupid captions like this and think you’re inspiring people?

And you moron! Your mum protected you from the sun. That’s what you should do for your daughter. Why is that funny? 🤢

71336232-0D50-4B5E-B3F3-579FCE531FB6.jpeg

A1EA04DE-9DE8-437C-AE3F-24C1242068C6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Isn’t she 35 now? So she stopped dying her hair 3 years ago but she’s just starting to like it, only because the sun has made it lighter than her natural dark hair? Idiot, you like it now because you see bits of blonde in it. How can you write stupid captions like this and think you’re inspiring people?

And you moron! Your mum protected you from the sun. That’s what you should do for your daughter. Why is that funny? 🤢

View attachment 723958
View attachment 723960
Yeah, what happened when you didn’t protect Alexa from the sun MeMe? She was dehydrated and distressed.

It’s a step forward at least. Now she has to admit her eyes are brown not hazel.

MeMe is still on a designer shopping spree though. I can’t tell which boutique this is but it's definitely on Regents Street. Alexa is bored as duck in the background. All of a sudden, MeMe is shopping designers. She tried to hide the brand with the heart emoji. Today Horse Teeth also dressed all black like her pimp.
F13A796F-9FD3-429A-987F-BC3F5C920F4B.jpeg

03D1BC14-CB87-4D4E-A5EE-9F225C06533D.jpeg

873C70B6-9B68-4511-9BE3-CDF5C934169B.jpeg

All the comments on his dumb wife’s rat tail hair. Horse Teeth couldn’t help himself but answered to this one because he wanted to show off he bought some basic prints everyone on Instagram has for £500 a piece and they look exactly like Desenio. Not a clever bleep.

• Heart
Yeah, what happened when you didn’t protect Alexa from the sun MeMe? She was dehydrated and distressed.

It’s a step forward at least. Now she has to admit her eyes are brown not hazel.

MeMe is still on a designer shopping spree though. I can’t tell which boutique this is but it's definitely on Regents Street. Alexa is bored as duck in the background. All of a sudden, MeMe is shopping designers. She tried to hide the brand with the heart emoji. Today Horse Teeth also dressed all black like her pimp.View attachment 724053
View attachment 724054
View attachment 724056
All the comments on his dumb wife’s rat tail hair. Horse Teeth couldn’t help himself but answered to this one because he wanted to show off he bought some basic prints everyone on Instagram has for £500 a piece and they look exactly like Desenio. Not a clever bleep.
The teddy is Burberry

Reactions: 12
I find it funny that her followers answer her stupid questions about coloring their hair like if she cares! lol she doesn’t give a sh&$*%

• Haha

MeMe is still on a designer shopping spree though. I can’t tell which boutique this is but it's definitely on Regents Street. Alexa is bored as duck in the background. All of a sudden, MeMe is shopping designers. She tried to hide the brand with the heart emoji. Today Horse Teeth also dressed all black like her pimp.View attachment 724053
View attachment 724054
View attachment 724056

It's the Burberry store on regents street. You can tell by the two logo letters from the bear, the trench coat she is wearing and the background in the store.......what happened to only buying pre-loved?

Reactions: 14

View attachment 723958
View attachment 723960
The comment about her mom putting hats on her to protect her from the sun and then had to mention all USSR moms did..... Like what? She has serious issues.
I would not let my kid get sunburn just so that her hair will get lighter from the sun. She is seriously self conscious about her ethnicity , nothing wrong with dark hair. She keeps talking about it on her posts, first Alexa's hair is so light from the sun, then her hair , now a whole reel about her hair insecurity story. I can't with this woman anymore. She has nothing in her brain.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Her captions are always so atrocious! What the F is seriously wrong with her. ALL NORMAL moms would protect their kids from the sun!!! All her passive aggressiveness towards her mother is so disrespectful. All her followers that ask her All those idiotic questions are even worse!

Reactions: 18
First 35 is not young 😂😂😂 you almost 40 it’s called middle age 😂😂, 25 is young like all the beautiful girls your husband follow 😜😜..
Second I can’t believe she actually posted a video about her disgusting hair 😜🤪 it’s dry, rough, damaged and not healthy at all maybe you should colour it or do something else treatment maybe!!

Miserable and lonely too, like her mama and baba 😂😜🤪:
84646A89-C4E0-45F4-933F-9A560D0E0285.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg, what an ungrateful brat Meems is! Her parents sacrificed & moved to Canada so she can have the lifestyle she currently does yet, she takes every opportunity she can to passively-aggressively have a dig at her mother 🤯! Any normal parent would put a hat on their child when out in the sun (except for Meme of course & she actually thinks she should be giving parenting advice 😂). I really hope Alexa gives her a taste of her own medicine later on in life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
First time posting here, I could not control myself! I met them yesterday off of Regent Street while they were sitting on some doorsteps (of a private building!). They didn’t look happy, grateful or even fashionable at all. Rather different from their instagram life…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 724054
View attachment 724056
That top photo would of been way nicer if mimi had sat on the bears leg where Alexa was, and then they had Alexa standing in the middle, but as usual.. mimi needs to be front and centre

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big readers 😂 thanks for the laugh Meme! First of all, they don't even have the attention span to sit down and read an actual book, they "listen". Second, they are patented narcs so they only listen to books about how to improve yourself, how to scam people, how to make more money. God forbid they pick up a fiction book and expand their imagination! Or even a book about history, art fashion, or important topics they claim to care about feminism or the racial divides. They have no personality, no interest outside of themselves and their money so they're uncultured because nothing else is worthy of their time to their inflated egos.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
First time posting here, I could not control myself! I met them yesterday off of Regent Street while they were sitting on some doorsteps (of a private building!). They didn’t look happy, grateful or even fashionable at all. Rather different from their instagram life…
I met them a couple of times in South Ken. MeMe is no way 5’6”. Alexa was in the buggy one time. Both looked miserable as duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.