Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met them a couple of times in South Ken. MeMe is no way 5’6”. Alexa was in the buggy one time. Both looked miserable as duck.
Same! The poor kid was exhausted lying on the doorsteps, and they all looked so miserable. It was actually rather sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
i hope all readers recognize that

- Mimi sold fake hairs more than for 10 years! no she is „natural“, all follower wrote how long they have natural hair? 😕😄🤣🤓

- that Mimi sold Luxy hair!

- Mimi has “naturally“ hair like Leyla! Mimi is still using products to smooth it!

- no children read a book like that. Maybe she jumped just for a photo shot? Also children usually have ONE book they love ans dig into them. They don’t have 10 books around as a sign she reads many books!?

- all readers are getting more ans more suspicious about content, value and reality of Mimi..

A42568D6-0F14-414B-ADC0-A7769BC36336.jpeg
172A02D6-4929-4303-A076-4A4B4AEAD440.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Not just USSR mom but any parent would protect their kid from harsh sun. No wonder Alexa always looks drained off energy when they are out in open. Mimi never ties
Alexa’s hair. Its always open even when they were in hot positano. My lil one has long hair and it makes her sweat a lot and sticks all over her neck and hand if i don't tie it. Poor alexa. Making her walk in flip flops, open hair in heat with sweat trickling down, no drinking water or snack - her parents should be arrested.
And dear idiot Mimi - its called sunburn and not natural hair lightening. Even your daughters hair has become so dry, frail and the ends look like horse’s tail with no conditioning. Trim it, oil it. And please cover it in sun. Listen to your own mom if not us.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All her life, MeMe dreams of being someone she’s not - blonde, tall, light coloured eyes and a model. She’s inflicting these issues on her daughter - raised to be a ‘white European’ not knowing who she really is. My sons are mixed race and we’ve raised them to understand their heritages - how good it is to have the best of both worlds. World citizens don’t exist. They’re fake like MeMe’s veneers and hazel eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, what happened when you didn’t protect Alexa from the sun MeMe? She was dehydrated and distressed.

It’s a step forward at least. Now she has to admit her eyes are brown not hazel.

MeMe is still on a designer shopping spree though. I can’t tell which boutique this is but it's definitely on Regents Street. Alexa is bored as duck in the background. All of a sudden, MeMe is shopping designers. She tried to hide the brand with the heart emoji. Today Horse Teeth also dressed all black like her pimp.View attachment 724053
View attachment 724054
View attachment 724056
All the comments on his dumb wife’s rat tail hair. Horse Teeth couldn’t help himself but answered to this one because he wanted to show off he bought some basic prints everyone on Instagram has for £500 a piece and they look exactly like Desenio. Not a clever bleep.
it looks like Burberry boutique and I think she is getting that trench coat...she still look cheap smelly person that never shower yuck... :sick: :poop:

It's the Burberry store on regents street. You can tell by the two logo letters from the bear, the trench coat she is wearing and the background in the store.......what happened to only buying pre-loved?
she is the one of fakest person that ever exist in social media...liar.

Reactions: 7
So much for wear what you have and preloved clothes .... gucci, burberry, doesn't matter how luxury it is she makes it look cheap, even with her hair done and makeup. She just oozes tackiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A subscriber?! Jeez how up your arse. Anyone else would just say “I was sent this” but this dick has to say it’s a “subscriber”. God get out ur ass. It’s making me sick.
A “subscriber” !? Just say “I was sent this” she has to go all extra and up her own ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They used disposable diapers with Alexa because they’re lazy fuckers and couldn’t be bothered with the reusable ones. So don’t be quick to point your short, thick finger at anyone dumb duck.
63E4B6B3-063B-4249-A0BF-0AF721A97245.jpeg

Brace ourselves. Philip White delivered the vow renewal gallery.

Did you ever notice that we don’t see Alexa “walking”; also Leyla?
Both have walking abnormalities!

Mimi gathered plastic bottles in Italy. In London she keeps buying clothes - from Burberry?!

And why do Ikonns stay at another flat??
This is their friend’s flat who’s got a private account but MeMe and Horse Teeth never respect privacy and keep showing his home.

Who calls themselves love birds? Look more like birds tit on them.
0954CE6A-58AF-4B89-AFFF-EBEFE903E254.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
This is their friend’s flat who’s got a private account but MeMe and Horse Teeth never respect privacy and keep showing his home.

Who calls themselves love birds? Look more like birds tit on them. View attachment 725172
I think the two of them look like the birds who tit on people. 😅

It kind of pisses me off that they posted a picture of their vow renewal that seems to be an official photographer's work and Alex tagged Mimi but no mention of who took it. Or do they think people will believe it was wunderkind Alexa behind the camera?
I think it is common courtesy to credit work and especially on social media if you have a certain reach. But going by the quotes Mimi steals and claims to be hers, them using them in their five scammy minutes journals etc I have little hope of them giving credit to anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
God that disgusting side gum ever time 🤮🤮. Learn new poses lazy 🤢🤢.
They used disposable diapers with Alexa because they’re lazy fuckers and couldn’t be bothered with the reusable ones. So don’t be quick to point your short, thick finger at anyone dumb duck. View attachment 725158
Brace ourselves. Philip White delivered the vow renewal gallery.

Who calls themselves love birds? Look more like birds tit on them. View attachment 725172

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the two of them look like the birds who tit on people. 😅

It kind of pisses me off that they posted a picture of their vow renewal that seems to be an official photographer's work and Alex tagged Mimi but no mention of who took it. Or do they think people will believe it was wunderkind Alexa behind the camera?
I think it is common courtesy to credit work and especially on social media if you have a certain reach. But going by the quotes Mimi steals and claims to be hers, them using them in their five scammy minutes journals etc I have little hope of them giving credit to anyone.
I guess their rule of thumb is not to credit photographer if they are paying for it. I noticed it for their maternity shoot as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You say it. They never give credit!

For the sake of google and tagging

#mimiikonn #alexikonn #renewal

Photos of Ikonns renewal: credit goes to Philip White #mrphilipwhite Philip White

Video credit of Mimi‘s pregnancy transformation or any videos editor credit goes to Katrina Lipska.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210823-102230~2.png

Notice how Mimi immediately jumps on a chance to comment on vaccine comments when they are like this, giving tips on how to get around restrictions etc. But yeah, they are totally private regarding the vaccine questions. Sure sure.
Also: traveling is a God given right now? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Most contracts don’t state you have to credit the photographer. However, it’s good manners to do so and show your photographer that you’re grateful for these memories captured. But gratitude is a fake attitude for this ugly couple and we know they have no manners. I always credit the photographers when we get our family photoshoots done and as a photographer myself I know any photographers would appreciate this as a way of promotion.

MeMe didn’t credit Kat for the maternity shoot at all. She was working for them and most likely did that shoot for free because she was their employee. Kat left soon after and started her own journal. MeMe moaned there was no newborn photographer she liked when I could name about five top photographers in and around London for a healthy budget. She’s a tight bleep and wants things for free just like her stingy horse teeth husband. .

glad to see some sarcasm which thick thighs won’t understand. It’s right. They always credit their little brat but won’t credit paid workers. No wonder they can’t keep any staff. Lulu would have left to work for Unintelligent Change if she was suitably paid and appreciated but she continued with the new owner and got promoted to CEO.
7DF690C7-4010-4F3E-B2EC-1768F314AAFD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lala’s video skills are scary. I got dizzy watching her stories just now (I watched 2 seconds of each, couldn’t bear more). Talk about boring content. How does she have nearly 15k followers? Who follows crap like this? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A middle aged dimwit found the health app on iPhone. Riveting contents as usual. No way she walks a few thousands steps around her rental flat. She takes a cab everywhere. Watch out what you’re wishing more Pinocchio. Your big nose is getting bigger.

You’re biologically her mother. You’re not her friend. I thought your childhood was so miserable there shouldn’t be anything to laugh about, is there?
F7817B63-9194-4C9D-98A1-FFF7D5EAD5FF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Where was this energy when the NHS doctor and nurses didn't listen to Alex "knowing better" and prevented Alexa from dying during childbirth? or are you only grateful to doctors when they enable your selfish travel agenda? ps SPEAK OF the truth is not a correct sentence!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why is it so important for them to look “Parisian” 😂😂, it’s weird because they look more Persian than Parisian 🤪🤪. I searched Persian children and all of them looked just like that child. She has nothing special about her. She looks like a typical Asian girl from a middle class family.
A80EF649-E655-4972-AA48-5D3C5BBCDD1B.jpeg
01EA7EF2-E615-42E0-9591-DB5E64979197.jpeg
9C4DEBC1-DAFE-4A4A-AA4D-E69DDBF961B9.jpeg
4243F1F8-CB51-4A16-AD81-116192E89AA2.jpeg

Don’t get me wrong I think Asian children are beautiful, extremely beautiful, they have a free and full of life eyes and smile, especially the one who has confidence and bravery, unlike tit face, she is so disgusting no innocent or personality. Plain boring 😂😂.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.