Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meme putting the song "yummy" on her recipe reel ... does she not realize it's about oral sex?? or maybe it's been so long since Alex gave her any that she forgot it's a thing šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meme putting the song "yummy" on her recipe reel ... does she not realize it's about oral sex?? or maybe it's been so long since Alex gave her any that she forgot it's a thing šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ omg you made me laugh! i honestly can not even fathom how these two have sex, Iā€™m sure they didnā€™t do anything ever since Alexa was born AND they look boring, they probably only do missionary if Grandpa is ever horny šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Ps: Even when I was their fan, I always thought grandpa had a small peepee šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Mimiā€™s Exiting Now Products šŸ˜‚
Yes, Mimi. Itā€™s about time you worked on some ā€œExiting Nowā€ products. You know what else should exit? Your Instagram presence.

Alexa is destined to fail English with a mother who canā€™t spell for tit.

A86BDE3C-E944-4BCC-984E-7A63A3C15247.jpeg

Alex & Sorbet.
This one of Alex makes me want to die of laughter.
He looks like heā€™s gagging while heā€™s constipated. How effing staged was this?!

55854BD8-E0AF-4691-86D4-49972E3371E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Mimiā€™s Exiting Now Products šŸ˜‚
Yes, Mimi. Itā€™s about time you worked on some ā€œExiting Nowā€ products. You know what else should exit? Your Instagram presence.

Alexa is destined to fail English with a mother who canā€™t spell for tit.

View attachment 712933

Alex & Sorbet.
This one of Alex makes me want to die of laughter.
He looks like heā€™s gagging while heā€™s constipated. How effing staged was this?!

View attachment 712934
MeMe is an embarrassment. She canā€™t spell to save her ugly, witch face. Post after post, thereā€™s always a misspelling somewhere. I never thought she was ugly but this year her attitude really makes her unattractive. Who would have trusted this dumb duck to run a business? Yeah, Iā€™m really excited for her EXCITING products. Bring it on MeMe!

Horse Teeth didnā€™t even eat it. His dumb wife probably asked him to take a pic with it and he spat it out quickly. The aftermaths of their vow renewal are already clear. MeMe is stuffing her face with sugar today - sugar and honey in her lolly and chocolate. Weā€™re subject to more awkward workout in diaper shorts tomorrow for sure.
00D561EB-B9FD-4926-8C5C-B5375391CD5A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Horse Teeth is seething MeMe posted that photo. I suppose itā€™s impossible to find an attractive pic of him/her.
28CA666A-73B8-4D3F-BA78-19E0774D4B0F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she really think she could homeschool Alexa? PLEASE ... what would be the subjects? religion of love, mathematics of gluden free recipes, science of anti-vaxing, broken english grammar 101, history of selfies?
Oh and flip flop hikes for their physical education

• Haha
Their version of ā€˜perfectā€™ is clinical white, cheap and instagrammable. They arenā€™t desperate means ā€œsmall budget but big expectationsā€. I donā€™t think London property market will wait MeMe. It moves faster than you trying to do burpee.
D09F6C80-EDCB-4ABF-9216-81A420C2A625.jpeg

D04BB6B7-1510-4770-924E-B562DA05E979.jpeg

85021F04-3A25-487B-92DA-18D19944E81C.jpeg

MeMe looks more excited eating here sugar loaded sorbet than seeing Horse Teeth in swimming trunks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Can any Canadians in this thread vouch for Canada because it seems like a lovely country (Iā€™ve never been, I would love to). Mimi is criticising Canada in her Q&A because according to her, Europe has better quality when it comes to food and also said that unlike Europe, Toronto is made for driving which is so unhealthy for our bodies šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This should be a poster in an anorexia clinic.
217CCE10-49B3-44FD-90CA-5194032EDF2E.jpeg

And this a poster in an overeating clinic.
D06F0793-672C-4FA1-902E-6AE3A79A414E.jpeg

Anyway good news about tit face not going to school, I would be more worried about children mixing up with her than forcing children to wear a mask or go through covid test every week.

Letā€™s be honest for a second, the real reason for not sending her to a REAL school is that they know she will never pass, she will always going to be the dumb and nutty kid in the class room, itā€™s very clear that she doesnā€™t has the materials to be in a school nor do her dumb parents. They lack basic human skills like respect and intelligent and morals. And they donā€™t want people to know how dumb they are, so school is a no no šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So MeMe is happy to tell everyone they use condoms (if they ever have sex) and shared her birth story (while criticising midwives and doctors) but not willing to tell if sheā€™s vaccinated. Nothing is in the fine print dummy. I believe 99% theyā€™re vaccinated but they donā€™t get views and comments if they advocate for vaccines.
C5070BBA-9412-48B0-BC4A-F6A45E9C7641.jpeg

Undivided attention and play dates for Alexa??? MeMeā€™s dumb face is always IN the phone, not even giving a duck when she exposed her daughterā€™s private parts. Alexa has been on a very limited amount of play dates. She spends most of her time with Lidiot. MeMe isnā€™t strict with Alexa but only gives her what sheā€™d wear or eat herself so therefore Alexa is forced to be like her dumb mum really.

Since when MeMe ever walks. She takes a cab to drop Alexa off at MONTESSORI every time then everywhere else. They took the tube ONCE in 8 years. Never a bus.
FAFE6C42-069D-4A71-888E-13A63E6F138A.jpeg

D056CFBD-7D0F-4929-83CA-9D5163D2374D.jpeg
A3CBF9D1-1BC4-40CB-9603-6454309C7D26.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Seems like Alex gifted one of the leftover stocks of love hair no one wants to one of his insta bimbos. This is embrassing at this point.
I suspect everything went downhill with LOVE HAIR when the USPTO rejected their Trademark claim for 'LOVE HAIR' because it already existed in the form of 'HAIR LOVE' (you can search USPTO Trademark and clearly see the rejection letter for 'likelyhood of confusion'. You can see all the documents they submitted. Interesting stuff if you are bored..lol .... Even a nobody like me knows that submitting LOVE HAIR would NEVER have gotten approved. Sorry to break the news but getting a 'domain name' doesn't give you the right to the Trademark.

I think they thought they could replicate their success with Luxy Hair. Unfortunately social media has explosed their true colors and customer loyalty is completely lost.

I sometimes ask myself why I still follow Alex. If their lives are so repulsive, why waste your time (that I will never get back) on these people? Add up all the hours you spent on this forum and searching/capturing photos and all that garbage...it's crazy. I'm sure I can find more entertaining ways of spending time. I think I'm done with the gossip. :( It was interesting while it lasted. Thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Iā€™m a bit concerned that she said ā€œunschool herā€ instead of ā€œhome school herā€.

Can Alexa read anything yet? Are they just going to raise an uneducated kid in this world?

7066639F-43EE-41BD-9443-B36DAD410F8E.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Can any Canadians in this thread vouch for Canada because it seems like a lovely country (Iā€™ve never been, I would love to). Mimi is criticising Canada in her Q&A because according to her, Europe has better quality when it comes to food and also said that unlike Europe, Toronto is made for driving which is so unhealthy for our bodies
Can any Canadians in this thread vouch for Canada because it seems like a lovely country (Iā€™ve never been, I would love to). Mimi is criticising Canada in her Q&A because according to her, Europe has better quality when it comes to food and also said that unlike Europe, Toronto is made for driving which is so unhealthy for our bodies šŸ˜‚
She's just an idiot and has no idea what she's talking about. She's obviously never been outside her downtown Toronto bubble šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Hmm it would be interesting to know that they may think we are her wasting time, that we will never get back..
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜œ

Reactions: 4
Does she really think she could homeschool Alexa? PLEASE ... what would be the subjects? religion of love, mathematics of gluden free recipes, science of anti-vaxing, broken english grammar 101, history of selfies?
Ummm whatā€™s ā€œUNSCHOOLā€? you go to school and then you take steps forget about it? But she will not to go school in the first placeā€¦ ?
Apparently, freedom is so cheap these days - a mask can take their freedom & they claim to live to communism.
This week we were in TX we were having icecream, a cute Little girl came with her parents and wanted ice-cream. The shop requires mask and the parents walked out saying we donā€™t support ā€˜communismā€™. I was wondering your daughter wants one bleeping ice-cream, you care for imaginary communism more than your daughter wishes and well - the duck daughter is learning tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.