Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that baffles me is that most anti vaxxers are also anti maskers and anti lockdown, like the Cons. Like, what's their plan to get rid of this disease? masking is a minimum disturbance, what freedom does it go against?
They think there's no disease and it's conspiracy, actually they have so many contradicting theories it's simply dumb. People like iCons assume everything they don't understand with their small brain is a conspiracy. And who will explain it to them? No intelligent person would carry a convo with them, they would see there's no brain behind their eyes just dollars/entitlement/narcissism. Can you imagine Mimi explaining to a physicist that humans are energy? :D I suggest when time comes for a surgery, Alex performs his own, after all he knows more than doctors.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@blue_violet
I think some of those people are in denial and don't want to see the toll covid is having on our society. Ultimately not wanting to see this reality is probably because the situation looks so scary to them they prefer to act like nothing happened. Some others just think covid won't affect them and don't get why we should shut down our society when covid threatens our healthcare system as again they think this doesn't concern them. And then you have people believing that some dark forces are working against them - in the case of the Ikonns it's communism coming back. With their family history it can be understood - especially as they lack education to not take from granted everything they see on instagram/yt that fits their narrative. The amount of misinformation that is circulating is crazy and to be honest I cannot help myself to think that the people behind those conspiracies theories are having some goals - once Meme shared a post from one of those who was also selling pills...

Also I am annoyed how Alex pretends to understand the benefits of vaccines for vulnerable and old people. Meme and Alex didn't share any compassionate posts about the hurdles that faced people catching covid and their loved ones, neither they seemed to care about what other people have been living since last year. It has always been about moaning, complaining and sharing false or distorted information.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At least MeMe granted my wish today. She’s doing her fake detox. Maybe stay off Instagram forever MeMe?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alex is in a spa "open to all".... so they're breaking the law, and he is exposing them to possibly get a huge fine or getting their business closed. Dumb idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Only a Narc would call their own event “the most incredible” and “powerful”.🤢

Can you imagine one of us using this word?
“My wedding was so powerful”. 😂😂😂😂

D10A925C-CE81-4BE0-979F-3523A03E582F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Another imaginary property buying. They’ve viewed in how many countries now? Bought = 0. Keep talking tit this Horse Teeth. He doesn’t actually have the money. All invested somewhere shady. No cash.
29B83815-A985-42C1-8276-6AC1901CEF3A.jpeg

This prick really has no emotions he had to force fake love to his dumb wife.
A2DD8B29-C8DC-466A-8631-0BBC947BE741.jpeg

View attachment 702385
Agreed! NO ONE cares about your EVENT. Literally, NO ONE. I bet you 99% of people invited to any weddings, don’t give a duck. That’s why we didn’t have one. It’s just a load of bollocks to throw away money to show off and invite people to come and see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alex trying to look like he has moderate views on vaccines and covid after having posting for months memes making fun of people getting vaccinated/being careful to not contaminate friends/people wearing masks and generally trying to reduce the transmission of the virus. Is it because he has been losing credibility?

And shame on him to use the word segregation - so offensive for all the people that really lived it.

Reactions: 15
Alex trying to look like he has moderate views on vaccines and covid after having posting for months memes making fun of people getting vaccinated/being careful to not contaminate friends/people wearing masks and generally trying to reduce the transmission of the virus. Is it because he has been losing credibility?

And shame on him to use the word segregation - so offensive for all the people that really lived it.
MeMe was born muslim and they’ve been to many countries but neither of them seems to have awareness of cultures and religions. There’s no ‘love’ religion. It’s just a pretend thing MeMe came up with, thinking she’d sound like a woke person.
397ABF23-F810-41CB-818B-664FDA1F1B71.png

This long teeth, ugly, lanky prick must be joking. Not everyone survives Covid to have that immunity. He shouldn’t have either. What a waste of oxygen.

Saw this. Similar dress to MeMe but bride has her hair up but not too formal and she looks so beautiful. I can’t believe that dumb duck used to make hair tutorial videos. She could have used this opportunity to make a few more reels about her vow renewal hair and makeup, a GRWM or dress shopping if she ain’t so dumb and tried to hide how much she actually buys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What’s this bleep’s agenda against Covid vaccines? He and his wife don’t really have to worry about that. MeMe’s got learning disabilities anyway. I keep hearing stories about anti-vaxxers becoming very ill with Covid and some don’t survive. They wish they had the jabs. I hope that’s the case of Horse Teeth and Dimbo.View attachment 701167
View attachment 701168
View attachment 701169
Shut the F**** up Horse Teeth seriously. Now I really think that Horse Teeth getting money from someone to spread lies about it. Horse teeth will do anything for money and man without any intergrity. https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-57928647 . Meme definitely has some kind of learning disability that's why she is less than smart.

View attachment 702385
He sounds like a cult leader with those words. :sick:

Last edited:
At least MeMe granted my wish today. She’s doing her fake detox. Maybe stay off Instagram forever MeMe?
Poor MeMe nothing to showoff this weekend. So her social media detox is back.

• Haha
Now I am convinced - on instagram it is irrelevant how many followers you u have. It’s important how you interact with your followers. So Alex is posting „news“ from scientists which causes discussion! Therefore he has „interaction“.

i hate such people!All they have in mind is money

Also why do they refer to a study in Israel with 100-200 people (cancer patients!) and referring it to the whole world! Read completely Alex - not just the headlines!!!

i wish I could ban Alex for misleading and spreading false info.

how dumb can be a person! Alex and Mimi always surprise me !It’s going dumber and dumber

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Now I am convinced - on instagram it is irrelevant how many followers you u have. It’s important how you interact with your followers. So Alex is posting „news“ from scientists which causes discussion! Therefore he has „interaction“.

Also why do they refer to a study in Israel with 100-200 people (cancer patients!) and referring it to the whole world! Read completely Alex - not just the headlines!!!

how dumb can be a person! Alex and Mimi always surprise me !It’s going dumber and dumber

We should call those two dumb and dumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

If Alex had half a brain cell and actually read news he would know Israel is not the not most reliable source, to say the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Proof Meems has let herself go...

She said she had to 'get ready' for a day out with Alex to Richmond Park...

She looks like this for a walk.

Pre-Alexa days!
20210808_111129.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is this sh*it if Indian man speaking about natural immunity??

Doesn’t he even know what’s going on in India???

thisbothers me a LOT!!!

Also Ikonns don’t love „Dr.“ and „med“ and classic medicine school. Now he copies Dhru, who says „dr. bla here“, „dr bla there“...

oh man Alex, can you please just get ill and wake up a little bit more thankful that there is IMMUNITY for VULNERABLE people because of VACCINATION!

here for you: those vaccinated who get COVID, it’s because
- they were cancer patient and had generally health issues
- they were old ans has generally health issues
- they hadn’t their second vaccination

also a test for just 152 (ill) people doesn’t represent anything at all! Also just 6 of them were normal before getting vaccination.

9AFA4AD8-7970-4BB0-8195-084077A3DBD3.jpeg

Proof Meems has let herself go...

She said she had to 'get ready' for a day out with Alex to Richmond Park...

She looks like this for a walk.

Pre-Alexa days!
View attachment 702923
Funny I don’t like her with make up or without. When she used to wear make up every day I found it really annoying and thought she should use less. Now she does and I find her equally annoying 😂 it’s because her style is tit under both options. She’s very unstylish generally so whatever she does I don’t find her attractive. And then she opens her mouth and I find her repulsive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.