Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂, they can’t fix their accent even if they want to 😂😂😂..
According to a study I read years ago about why some immigrants accent doesn’t improve even after spending years at the country. The main reason is they didn’t go to school, college or uni. Also they don’t travel enough and mix with local people 😂😂😂, my god it’s like the study was made about them..
1/No college or uni degree.
2/Traveling to the same place over and over.
3/No Brit friends.

Now WALK with your head down 😜😜😜..
I think it's mainly not mixing with native English speakers and lack of will to improve, lack of will to put in the work.
My grandma is Spanish and she never went to school, didn't learn to read or write :( yet she made the decision when she came in France to mix in with the French parents and neighbours, she didn't want to stay as the 'Spanish immigrant' for everyone. Now she's proudly Spanish and French :) Meme will never understand what it means to integrate yourself in a culture. The Cunts are disrespectful to any culture.

What a sad life, they have no tradition, no real home, no humor, no real friends...

Reactions: 13
Her story from the Australian follower also mentioned they can’t take money out of the bank without a good reason -
is this and all other things mentioned in the story true? Any people from Australia on this board?
Looks like MeMe deleted those stories now.

Reactions: 8
Question for people who know about fashion and textiles: is that shirt polyester? it sure looks like it, i know that that type of fabric can produce the crimpled effect because i had some like that. And it's very light as well, like poly.
It's a bash dress. She said it was silk but she's dumb. It's not a 100% silk dress, Bash clothes are overpriced. Like when she said 'I buy quality over quantity' but would go to Club Monaco. She has no idea of what she's talking.

Reactions: 6
Ok, everybody has their own family dynamics, I respect that. But Lidia's being with them all the time is really too much for me. I'm sure she is with them even at times when it seems she isn't with them. It is absurd Mimi can't spend alone time with Alexa. They are never just the two of them. There is always Alex or Lidia behind the scenes.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Yeah, it is really freaking weird. It's like she's part of their relationship. Like a sister-wife. *barf*
How old does Alexa have to be for Lidia to finally get her own life and have MeMe be able to deal with her own daughter?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A look a like 😂😂:
161E0E38-5621-4BE4-9CD9-E65FD2D730F3.jpeg

How does it feel to workout and zero result, her metabolism is really bad just accept it 😂😂:
CEE7E106-7236-4C40-A828-B4E7DAC06C63.jpeg

Still enjoying the charity I see 😂😂:
1A0E56B6-3BF8-4923-A83B-05E842E3A0BC.jpeg

Reactions: 4
MeMe fakes for the camera while her family looks like they’re constipated and want to be anywhere but near her.
Ps. She’s showing Alexa again so I’m going to report. Sick to death of seeing this kid being exploited by her parents. She’s not special to strangers okay? Just a victim to Internet paedos!
3167F5C6-8FA9-4679-BB74-840BD90AE7FD.jpeg

B387A8BD-0305-43A4-8511-97EBE76BDBC5.jpeg

114D5DF7-6BD0-4512-91B2-1C0ACC65A5CD.jpeg

4B5E7938-1A09-4ADF-99E5-273FA9002088.jpeg

Reactions: 6
MeMe looks like tit in her "silk" dress. So so unflattering - she looks huge. Also, her face is so puffy and unhealthy-looking.

Alexa's face says it all - she's over it and just wants to do kid things with kids her age.

Reactions: 7
MeMe, Alex and Co. should be ashamed of themselves. The ignorant subbie in Australia today should be ashamed of herself. This man took his own life because he felt he was carrying the weight of the world seeing his residents fall like withering petals. He felt it was his duty, his responsibility.
The Icunts are definitely vaccinated or they couldn’t have come back from Italy without quarantining. If they use condoms is a public record, then their vaccinations should be as well. Don’t preach against something you also do behind the scene. bleeping hypocrites. I feel so angry after reading news like this and we have to share this world with morons like the Icunts. https://www.itv.com/news/2021-01-20...nly-reason-this-happened-was-because-of-covid

Memories from “a better time” 😂😂:
5C67E4C4-E6F9-432D-968E-DC2BB2B3ECF9.jpeg

Can’t believe how much they look a like:
9A4011F8-5DE7-4212-BCB6-ADF2D5F7AA65.jpeg

• Haha
Meme is f*** surprised a pandemic is not a breezy walk through Positano and still throwing tantrums over it. Grow up Meme, you're an adult. People have lived through wars, had to fight, hide, run, start new lives etc. Anything more complicated than online shopping and googling things is too difficult for this mess of a human being to understand. Just plain stupid.

She's not good at anything anymore. She used to look attractive, in a basic witch kind of way, but still attractive. Now she looks like a poodle, puts 20 year old Swarovski earrings with outfits they don't go with, her micro bladed brows are too dark and she wears flats that went out of style 10 years ago. Throwing a Chanel bag on top of this mess won't help much, Meems.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure we have some Aussies in this group. Two of my best friends live in Sydney. Neither of them moans about having to wear a mask nor having a jab. They’re enjoying a more slow paced life if anything. How many Brits have been arrested in Australia for throwing a party against the rules? Some Brits are bleeping stupid and entitled too. But the British government will help this idiot out and come back here to be our burden. It really irks me she calls these sheep her “sunbird”. The term is so degrading. Show us more contexts what’s happening in Australia, MeMe? Considering how much you walk *puke*, I don’t think you have time to “do your own research”. View attachment 756078
View attachment 756080
I’m not surprised she hates having her rat tail hair up. Her head is so bleeping flat there can’t be much brain in there.
There are also people getting arrested and killed by law enforcement in front of their kids- why not talk about that? Oh wait - black lives matter isn’t an Instagram material anymore.
In Africa and Middle East young kids are getting killed by Drone strikes EVERY day.
Let’s not even talk about Afghanistan.

Why not talk about these problems? Why only talk about Covid and Climate related problems. Ohh wait - it’s all Instagramble problems, that’s why.

Go duck yourselves iCunts and these asshole of Influenzas, they are the worst thing to the world right after Politicians. I’d rate Mafia and Warlords higher than Influenzas.

Do your own research? They say… 🙄

Dunning Krueger research -
Incompetent people, the researchers found, are not only poor performers, they are also unable to accurately assess and recognize the quality of their own work. This is the reason why students who earn failing scores on exams sometimes feel that they deserved a much higher score. They overestimate their own knowledge and ability and are incapable of seeing the poorness of their performance.

1631339425277.png

Last edited:
There are also people getting arrested and killed by law enforcement in front of their kids- why not talk about that? Oh wait - black lives matter isn’t an Instagram material anymore.
In Africa and Middle East young kids are getting killed by Drone strikes EVERY day.
Let’s not even talk about Afghanistan.

Why not talk about these problems? Why only talk about Covid and Climate related problems. Ohh wait - it’s all Instagramble problems, that’s why.

Go duck yourselves iCunts and these asshole of Influenzas, they are the worst thing to the world right after Politicians. I’d rate Mafia and Warlords higher than Influenzas.
Exactly! Rational people, people with empathy are not throwing tantrums, they're coming together so we can get over this virus asap. In my circle of friends the person throwing most tantrums is like Meme - spoiled brat who can't go shopping and travel as much as before. She believes any crap she reads on the internet. She only finished high school yet thinks she knows everything and schools everyone. Honestly she needs a real problem to understand how infantile she is. Dunning-Kruger all the way.

Did MeMe pay for Alexa’s tuition at the Monster School in secondhand outfits? Didi Toenails now has all of Thick Thighs’ old wardrobe so she can buy new ones. why didn’t she just wear them till they rip and tear???

B071BFC1-1F53-47CE-8E08-F22340F156D8.jpeg

C1030C72-89F3-436B-ABD1-19961FF10BCB.jpeg

AAC4AC40-539A-4D69-AC82-969CA224EAFD.jpeg
FCC7129A-F61D-4F87-9BFE-FD122BA33F78.jpeg

Did MeMe specifically choose to give away clothes that make Didi looks like a shapeless lump?
MeMe to Didi: You’re not having the Sezane! Just choose the Shein ones!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Did MeMe pay for Alexa’s tuition at the Monster School in secondhand outfits? Didi Toenails now has all of Thick Thighs’ old wardrobe so she can buy new ones. why didn’t she just wear them till they rip and tear???

View attachment 758079
View attachment 758080

View attachment 758082View attachment 758081
Did MeMe specifically choose to give away clothes that make Didi looks like a shapeless lump?
MeMe to Didi: You’re not having the Sezane! Just choose the Shein ones!
I don't care what their market value is, i wouldn't wear Meme's old shapeless rags if she gave them to me for free.

• Haha
Damn, that is freaking weird and feels stalker-like! Her London apartment was decorated almost like MeMe's and Grandma's too!

Damn, that is freaking weird and feels stalker-like! Her London apartment was decorated almost like MeMe's and Grandma's too!
MeMe would be fine with this creepy-ness, because she wants followers, not friends.

What’s up with her followers and they wanting to know how to count step? It’s on IPhone since 2013 - I phone 5s. Do her follower live under the rock?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.