Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am scared… this … she calls herself an educator.. she does not look healthy; how can she be an example for kids?

she does not look natural, consciously or even intellectually… she just looks like an „Edward“!?

Why doesn’t she wash her hair or just tie it up, if she has genetically thin hair (loss)?

View attachment 770979
Sorry I don’t check this threat too often but why are pictures of Didi constantly being shared? Genuine question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alex and Mimi are 35!?!??!?! Hahahaha duck off.

Their faces look +20 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Last year
5059A391-7A24-4E5C-97E3-A1DA9F63F35D.jpeg

five years ago
DD0493E5-4113-4144-8D5C-DCFFEEF15749.jpeg

I share topics of Ikonns, Xeroulis, Naghizadas and friends also.. cuz same mind, same idiots, same bubble. And: all of them don’t deserve an „extra“ thread - neither Mimi.. so I write about all of them here 🤭🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And also one of the reason Lidiot is always with them, it’s for Nannying as well as saving the marriage. A troubled marriage always needs an external stimulation-
Thank you! This is exactly my thoughts put into words about Lidia's presence in this marriage. Lidia compansates Alex's absence as a father and a husband. But for how long?

This is Didi's website. I didn't know she has studied psychology. I have always thought she is one of those women married to a rich man and living her life just like Mimi. And how old is she? She looks way older than Mimi.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A tutorial from Mimi about how to keep your white sneakers clean? For real? High quality content right there. I am sure we are all SO glad that she's back to working if that is the kind of thing we can expect from her. Yay! So happy for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh look, after the ballerina thing fizzled out Meme is trying push Alexa to her other childhood dream career - modeling. At a private membership kids club nonetheless, because god forbid Alexa ever mingles with the peasants at normal schools and recreational centers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not only Lala, all Xeroulis are in Portugal..

I don't understand all those people. Jumping from one country to another, complaining about pollution. And then, they have no stay? Didi is searching every week for a new flat, home, whatever.. i cant stand such people at all...

Lala is of course in Portugal and helping Leyla..
all kids (Leyla and Mimi) are hopeless useless on their own...
I’m sorry for saying this but that child has no innocent, her parents successful managed to rip it out of her.. I tried to ignore that fact in the beginning, but their insisted on filming her is disgusting to me 🤮🤮..

I don’t know if it’s their diet or karma but they are aging so rapidly 😂😂:
View attachment 770741

Hello look a like people 😂😂:
View attachment 770752
I think actually its their hearts not good one. They are pure selfish pricks that's why we dislike them.

View attachment 770932
And always remember, Mimi: 💞💞you are an absolute douche 💞💞
I don't understand why she constantly said your are loved...something seriously wrong with her she should address it and not ignore with positive words.

Alex and Mimi are 35!?!??!?! Hahahaha duck off.

Their faces look +20 years
True I agree with you they look way older like grandmas.

Grampa Alex looks like he's in his '60s
he look exactly like Ellen DeGeneres twin sister.

Last edited:
Oh look, after the ballerina thing fizzled out Meme is trying push Alexa to her other childhood dream career - modeling. At a private membership kids club nonetheless, because god forbid Alexa ever mingles with the peasants at normal schools and recreational centers.
Oh that's going to screw Alexa even further :/ few of my friends tried this with their kids, it's sickening...; kids not even 10 yo start their insta feeds, post photos and start doing makeup, what kind of childhood is that? Inflates their egos and teaches them only looks matter.

A tutorial from Mimi about how to keep your white sneakers clean? For real? High quality content right there. I am sure we are all SO glad that she's back to working if that is the kind of thing we can expect from her. Yay! So happy for us.
She posted the shoe cleaning instructions on the same day as her other dirty shoes. Who even told her that her shoes were clean? 😂

6E1730F0-61C5-422A-9FC4-470A18312974.jpeg
B8257478-BA6D-4D7D-9D90-634352EABB35.jpeg
8376BA96-40AB-4CA8-9C66-7B212F366D76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

Mimi and Alex Ikonn: No sign of intelligence and all loose change
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210920-132745.png

Oh wow. She had the same Gucci sneakers for over s year and still wears them. Quick, give her a sustainability award. 😅😅
She has the exact same pair with a pink instead of grey at the heel and calls these one year old shoes her "other older pair". The delusion is real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 772226
Oh wow. She had the same Gucci sneakers for over s year and still wears them. Quick, give her a sustainability award. 😅😅
She has the exact same pair with a pink instead of grey at the heel and calls these one year old shoes her "other older pair". The delusion is real.
What an absolute idiot! Honestly, what the hell is this content?? Has she nothing to do all day that her idiotic minions are subjected to her daily step count and cleaning footwear? Does she not realise how utterly boring she is??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s with these stupid faces? She really had to make a point by putting on her manky workout top on with sausage jeans to show her “abs”? Does she think that’s the selling point of this silly clip??? Unkempt and ugly.
74A83D03-7D29-48E6-9184-239994CD85A7.jpeg
F686B0EB-8D02-4E33-842C-C0E0608D15C2.jpeg

• Sick
View attachment 772226
MeMe a quick question- if you have older pair sneakers, that you claim to wear all the time. Why buy a new one? That’s opposite of minimalist, sustainability. I thought people buy durable stuff so that you have to buy less. That doesn’t seem to be happening with you. Just like your “dresses”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Mimi and Alex Ikonn: No sign of intelligence and all loose change
😂
Please add that meme is summo housewife...

What’s with these stupid faces? She really had to make a point by putting on her manky workout top on with sausage jeans to show her “abs”? Does she think that’s the selling point of this silly clip??? Unkempt and ugly.View attachment 772262View attachment 772259
She blocked me many years ago and I don’t see her on IG. I come here to entertain my self and what I’m seeing - absurd! How can she do this, does she see in what position she puts her self? Or she is absolutely dumb dumb dumb?

MeMe a quick question- if you have older pair sneakers, that you claim to wear all the time. Why buy a new one? That’s opposite of minimalist, sustainability. I thought people buy durable stuff so that you have to buy less. That doesn’t seem to be happening with you. Just like your “dresses”
My guess is, that she gave an old pair sneakers to Didi😜. Didi likes to wear her old clothes. Sharing is caring😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
What’s with these stupid faces? She really had to make a point by putting on her manky workout top on with sausage jeans to show her “abs”? Does she think that’s the selling point of this silly clip??? Unkempt and ugly.View attachment 772262View attachment 772259
Her elephant legs have gotten thicker despite her exercises. Remember the before and after photo she posted (which got me blocked when I said there was hardly any progress)? Well she is thicker now than she was then! And that’s despite her motivated workout to look good in her vow renewals. Please Meme, do another before and after comparison now and explain why the duck your ugly thick thighs and calves and even thicker!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.