Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie’s Italy vlog is up. I’m curious to see if she covers the iConns event.

What’s this stupid dance move the ugly face has started doing in every video ??🤮 little Alex is copying her moves as well 🤦🏽‍♀️
FD0F022E-8A44-42BB-84F2-82A6F5FED774.jpeg
s

How old were Mimi and Alex when they married?
Ps what is up with her having a Chanel bag and Hermès sandals after not even allowing Alexa to wear leather shoes up until recently?
“Fake” Hermes sandals haha

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Mimi uploaded a reel about how she packed her bag for 2 months. 23 dresses, 5 pairs of shoes.
The comment section has me chuckling!

“Were your wedding shoes and dress borrowed?”

😂

I will guess she had Leyla bring a whole lot of stuff from Canada, so she can continue fooling people into thinking that she packs light.

I too want to know, how the heck did she pack her handbags & Chanel? Where did those go? Alexas bag?

Did she pack her silk with smelly workout clothes???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mimi uploaded a reel about how she packed her bag for 2 months. 23 dresses, 5 pairs of shoes.
The comment section has me chuckling!

“Were your wedding shoes and dress borrowed?”

😂

I will guess she had Leyla bring a whole lot of stuff from Canada, so she can continue fooling people into thinking that she packs light.

I too want to know, how the heck did she pack her handbags & Chanel? Where did those go? Alexas bag?

Did she pack her silk with smelly workout clothes???
OMG she specifically showed the Hermes dust bag. Could it be real? 😂😂

we need to compare the 23 dresses to the list created here haha
PS. She makes Chanel look cheap. 🤢

She does the weird dance again. Has grandma learned this from Tiktok? 🤮

C9012B4A-1CE1-4D05-84E0-D6BCB2E15766.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn't even closed her carry-on lol - not sure she could! Also who travel with 23 outfits - even for two months that's completely ridiculous. And where is her shorts and tops and so.

@serenawaldorf
Mimi was 23 - I think Alex is the same age.

Reactions: 9
She didn't even closed her carry-on lol - not sure she could! Also who travel with 23 outfits - even for two months that's completely ridiculous. And where is her shorts and tops and so.

@serenawaldorf
Mimi was 23 - I think Alex is the same age.
She most definitely looked like she was struggling to close that carryon. Probs why she gave up and ended the reel there.

LOLLLLLLL that’s what she was doing while Alex was out with the bombshells of Instagram. So sad Mimi that you just had to show us how you roll your dresses. But, missed out on some very important things that we’ve seen, that you didn’t show!

I thought it was a Coach dust bag. I need to watch that Reel again!

You’re right! It is Hermes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant believe their ship name was SASHIMI. Wow.
That's actually funny. Back when they didn't take themselves too seriously maybe.

Meme's nose doesn't look different to me. It's just that she know her angles I think. But we have said lately her nose looks even bigger in fact. So unless she had non surgical nose job in the past and didn't refill it since, her nose has always looked the same. She definitely knows how to make herself look good (when she wants). As someone said her new obsessive signature middle part and harsh tatooed brows accentuate her small forehead. She doesn't like to put her hair in a bun because it highlights her flat head and nose is most certainly more prominent looking since she doesn't wear heavy eye make up anymore. See on her vow renewal day, with the make up, it wasn't attracting so much attention on her nose. My thoughts.

Slight diss towards Meme and Alex who pretend to be almost like locals in Positano. Everyone knows except them that Positano is mostly a tourist trap.
I still don't understand what Masha has in commun with Meme exept being an anti vaxxer. How long will their fake friendship last?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So let us see...

Shoes
  • Mimi told us, she just took five shoes with her?
  • We can count 7 shoes! (+sneakers, +knot shoes)
shoes.png
a_shoe.png

Dresses
  • Mimi tells us, she has only 23 dresses?
  • We can count at least 20 - so maybe correct
I will be soooo glad, if she really reduces her dresses. But we all know, she does not!

dresses.jpg

MAYBE all will fit in a case... but i miss so much stuff??
  • tops+shorts
  • bags?
  • swimSuites
  • underwear!!!
  • jewelry + camera stuff

bags.png

tops.jpg

And no: Alex is not helping out. He has his own minimal bag, and i doubt, that his "mens suit" fits in there???
alex.jpg

So Mimi is still lying. Always hiding the half of the truth..

so let us wait

1.png

2.png

3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So annoyed by Mimi’s lies!
Why don’t people see through all that fakeness.
All her purses, those shorts and tops. She didn’t show her pack any of those.

People might be impressed by her minimal packing, but clearly she has garment bags and backpacks 🎒

The bottom line is that they travel like that so they don’t have to pay for checked baggage. They’re not just liars, they are cheap!

They would rather spend money to show people they live this high life, but in reality they refuse to part with small money for the peace of mind of checked baggage.

No wonder she’s all boho all of a sudden.
As soon as she gets back to London, we will see her with a fresh blow out within the first few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210802_001441.jpg

Oh thank youuuuu Meme!

So let us see...

Shoes
  • Mimi told us, she just took five shoes with her?
  • We can count 7 shoes! (+sneakers, +knot shoes)
View attachment 691891View attachment 691899

Dresses
  • Mimi tells us, she has only 23 dresses?
  • We can count at least 20 - so maybe correct
I will be soooo glad, if she really reduces her dresses. But we all know, she does not!

View attachment 691913

MAYBE all will fit in a case... but i miss so much stuff??
  • tops+shorts
  • bags?
  • swimSuites
  • underwear!!!
  • jewelry + camera stuff

View attachment 691941

View attachment 691944

And no: Alex is not helping out. He has his own minimal bag, and i doubt, that his "mens suit" fits in there???
View attachment 691952

So Mimi is still lying. Always hiding the half of the truth..

so let us wait

View attachment 692006
View attachment 692005
View attachment 692004
And I counted at least 10 new dresses for this trip lol. The level of fake preaching is fascinating

I mean obviously they have to save on the flight and pack in a carry on given they've just threw a party worth I don't know how many 5 minute journals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 692051
Oh thank youuuuu Meme!

And I counted at least 10 new dresses for this trip lol. The level of fake preaching is fascinating

I mean obviously they have to save on the flight and pack in a carry on given they've just threw a party worth I don't know how many 5 minute journals.
So Pinocchio didn’t pack her journal, Lost Hair products like the ‘beauty grade’ coconut oil, bras, pyjamas, hairbrush, deodorant or electronics? But she’s bought at least 3-4 dresses during this trip, razor (this is how you spell it MeMe), she doesn’t wear bras but insists she sleeps in underwear or Alexa’s shirt (could be misspelled and actually wears Alex’s shirt) and Horse Teeth carries all the other necessities with her vow renewal dress. We also didn’t see her packed all the other purses. I bet she either bought or rented the Chanel when in the South of France just so she had something to show off her guests who by the way own way more designer stuff than MeMe. There’s a difference in ‘wearing’ leather as shoes and handbags. Good leather shoes don’t damage your feet. What’s MeMe’s point in buying the Chanel then? She avoided this question on purpose.
AC35F0A2-C6EF-4BE7-BAFC-91F589318A5F.jpeg

53A7D90F-3AAD-47BA-9079-AFF2A94A22B6.jpeg

View attachment 691785
I bleeping ate her face and this dance. It’s like she’s trying the look “I’m dumb but cute”. Yes, she’s dumb but she ain’t cute. Just dumb.

• Haha
I was just thinking how Meme was posting stories about how fabulous it was during lockwon 1 that the sky was clear due to lesser flights and Venice water was full of fish. Forward one year later she traveled everywhere and is in a place that doesn't seem to put limits to the number of boats allowed in the Port.

So Pinocchio didn’t pack her journal, Lost Hair products like the ‘beauty grade’ coconut oil, bras, pyjamas, hairbrush, deodorant or electronics? But she’s bought at least 3-4 dresses during this trip, razor (this is how you spell it MeMe), she doesn’t wear bras but insists she sleeps in underwear or Alexa’s shirt (could be misspelled and actually wears Alex’s shirt) and Horse Teeth carries all the other necessities with her vow renewal dress. We also didn’t see her packed all the other purses. I bet she either bought or rented the Chanel when in the South of France just so she had something to show off her guests who by the way own way more designer stuff than MeMe. There’s a difference in ‘wearing’ leather as shoes and handbags. Good leather shoes don’t damage your feet. What’s MeMe’s point in buying the Chanel then? She avoided this question on purpose. View attachment 692093
View attachment 692095

I bleeping ate her face and this dance. It’s like she’s trying the look “I’m dumb but cute”. Yes, she’s dumb but she ain’t cute. Just dumb.
Yep it's Alex's shirt she said it many times. So even her pyjamas she's CO dependent on Alex?????? Buy yourself a ducking white tee and pack it Yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, Alex ditched boring MeMe the day after the vow renewal and went to a birthday party with a few insta-hotties. Alright then. O_O I'd be PISSED.

• Haha
  • Wow
So the guests have left, grandpa is busy partying, Lidiot is babysitting and Meme gets to work out and save her Instagram followers.

I’ve never seen her respond to so many comments. So everything you don’t see is in the backpack haha stay tuned for the YouTube video.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the guests have left, grandpa is busy partying, Lidiot is babysitting and Meme gets to work out and save her Instagram followers.

I’ve never seen her respond to so many comments. So everything you don’t see is in the backpack haha stay tuned for the YouTube video.
Grandpa is busy with the insta hotties as it was mentioned before your post 😂
Mimi is on a post vow high. She’s trying to hustle her personal brand after meeting young, beautiful, successful women at her vow ceremony, you know the type Alex would rather spend his time with, that she’s convinced she can do it too. We will see. Either that or Alex gave her target after he gave the shiny black shoe type of romantic vow!

FYI

Most questions answered were from the screenshots on here 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 691785
What happen to her no leather policy? she is the fakest person I have ever encountered in social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, Alex ditched boring MeMe the day after the vow renewal and went to a birthday party with a few insta-hotties. Alright then. O_O I'd be PISSED.

Oh Meme must be Jealous with these hotties. Meme the woman has teenager soul trapped in 70 years old woman's body.:(

She’s back on the leather.

As usual, everything she does is linked to a business she wants to pursue.

Did she not want to make a plastic shoe line?
That was around the time she stopped wearing leather?
I really hate this kind of person. How come her minions so freaking oblivion?

These people are so strange. Why pretend that you pack light? You are basically getting married again, no one would judge you for having a suitcase. This is just plain silly.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.