Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano with the fam, exploiting their kid for likes on the 'gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people are so strange. Why pretend that you pack light? You are basically getting married again, no one would judge you for having a suitcase. This is just plain silly.
She's a pathological liar at this point. She wants to appear perfect. Half of the comments are from people who are saying they are not able to do this, how their clothes are bigger etc and they are admiring her for packing so light.
One thing narc Meems likes is to be admired, even if it's for something that's not true.

Reactions: 15
Horse Teeth is such a gross and uneducated person. If you hate being in "a cage", go eff off and never rely on UK health system again in your life. What an arrogant asshole. He needs to be stripped of his citizenship.

Btw, Masha "The One" is an anti-vaxxer as well and a big one if you check her stories. I mean, it's really no surprise that basically every single one of their friends is an anti-vaxxer sheep.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So according to him Alexa should be let go to the world?

He's so dumb. The state provides roads, a justice system, security (through police etc), international trade treaties and many other services he relies on a daily basis to have a functionnal business. He should try to go to live in one of those countries where those are inexistent or highly corrupted to see what it is to live "wild". Another brainwashed "entrepreneur" believing that what he got was only because of him and that a society with common rules working together to establish a functionning country is useless.

BTW his beloved Florida has again its hospitals full of covid cases due to a low vaccine intake and no measures.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is what i hate the most!

If you are uneducated, you will post such a dumb picture, like "Retour à la nature!"

What does it mean, living in a politically system, in a structured life with peace, care and securities...being a part of civil life (the best you can achieve),.. giving your daughter SAFETY until she is 18!!!! and saying you have no freedom??? We ALL give up natural life, so we can have civil life! This took so many lifes!!!! So many fights!

YOU are benefitting from this structure! You are living (renting) in houses others built. You are travelling, wherefore others fight to be no borders. You are investing in companies and making money with selling PAPER (which you would need to make fire instead of!). You are making money with TALKING. Nothing of your qualities would help you to live in a natural life!

So Alex. Be free. Live without a structured security live. We all know, that in a simple travel organization you loose your pags, it stuff, you are sometimes not even holding your stuff correctly and will break your camera, mobile phone.. you are not able to give care for your daughter to give her water...

So Alex. Be consequent.. go and life that natural life, but don't use any achievement of civil citizens!

blah.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Alexa indeeds lives a very sheltered, privileged life. Why doesn’t Alex just rent her a flat to live on her own, choose her own education and friends and let her be with her own free will? It’s ridiculous comparing yourself with other species. That’s why there’s a legal age for everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting how she regularly claims not to care about the follower numbers on instagram yet every single recent post has been a reel because she obvs has heard of the algorithm changes. The amount of BS these two spew to their followers is unbelievable, 0 transparency. I don’t understand how anyone can find these two cons inspiring.

Screenshot_20210802_144307.jpg

As you guys said, Alex can't look happier than when he's surrounded by the popular kids at school aka influencer fake friends. They invited "connaisances" not close friends. They are pathetic.
As for Meme, look at her putting on her chatty face talking to everyone and trying to be funny and cool lol. This is so faaaake. We know it Meme, we have insiders from Onslow Square telling us how you are standofish the both of you and absolutely don't mix or socialize with your neighbours or with the mama at ballet classes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what i hate the most!

If you are uneducated, you will post such a dumb picture, like "Retour à la nature!"

What does it mean, living in a politically system, in a structured life with peace, care and securities...being a part of civil life (the best you can achieve),.. giving your daughter SAFETY until she is 18!!!! and saying you have no freedom??? We ALL give up natural life, so we can have civil life! This took so many lifes!!!! So many fights!

YOU are benefitting from this structure! You are living (renting) in houses others built. You are travelling, wherefore others fight to be no borders. You are investing in companies and making money with selling PAPER (which you would need to make fire instead of!). You are making money with TALKING. Nothing of your qualities would help you to live in a natural life!

So Alex. Be free. Live without a structured security live. We all know, that in a simple travel organization you loose your pags, it stuff, you are sometimes not even holding your stuff correctly and will break your camera, mobile phone.. you are not able to give care for your daughter to give her water...

So Alex. Be consequent.. go and life that natural life, but don't use any achievement of civil citizens!

View attachment 692341
Looks like their Vows renewal event high is gone. For 3-4 days I didn’t hear any Covid Crusades. They are like drug addicts, they need some kind of high so that they don’t feel trapped. And just like addicts they need help. Hope they realize it.

Reactions: 8
I think Leyla is naturally "better" (saying it loosely here as I don't have anything against Meme's body which I find normal) proportionate than Meme's in the sense that Meme has a long bust and short legs + is pear shaped, whereas Leyla's bust and legs seem more balanced. They don't have exactly same metabolism but you can see they both are more heavy on the bottom. Both bodies look good in my opinion though. And Leyla does not seem to have ever tried to make money solely based on her image and apparence.
Edit : that being said, Leyla doesn't seem to ever make money at all. #lookingformysoul24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For how long do we have to suffer watching the same images of the vows renewal?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Leyla is naturally "better" (saying it loosely here as I don't have anything against Meme's body which I find normal) proportionate than Meme's in the sense that Meme has a long bust and short legs + is pear shaped, whereas Leyla's bust and legs seem more balanced. They don't have exactly same metabolism but you can see they both are more heavy on the bottom. Both bodies look good in my opinion though. And Leyla does not seem to have ever tried to make money solely based on her image and apparence.
Edit : that being said, Leyla doesn't seem to ever make money at all. #lookingformysoul24/7
I agree! What I was noticing was their exact same pose, with the front foot resting on the toes. 😁

Reactions: 10
I agree! What I was noticing was their exact same pose, with the front foot resting on the toes. 😁
LOL yes. I noticed it on her first wedding pictures as well. Been doing this for so many years they should be able to point like a ballerina by now considering they take a hundred pictures a day (well at least Meme I don't know for Leyla) with pointed toes.

Talking about ballet, does Meme expect Alexa to become a talented ballerina by missing class 10 months of the year?

• Haha
I agree with you but the boob job is what helps balance the hips/legs. I think they both have perfectly fine figures. Mimi has cankles and that sucks but they both have a very toned midsection.

I am so envious of whatever it is Leyla does all day. Such a life of leisure. So many of us have to "find" our souls while working long hours lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with you but the boob job is what helps balance the hips/legs. I think they both have perfectly fine figures. Mimi has cankles and that sucks but they both have a very toned midsection.

I am so envious of whatever it is Leyla does all day. Such a life of leisure. So many of us have to "find" our souls while working long hours lol
She is Stay At Home Mom. She has family help, but doesn’t have a Nanny. I think she lives a regular Sub-Urban life with School, Scoccer, Karate, Strawberry picking, weekend Birthday celebration etc.I was told on this forum that High School teachers are paid well in Canada (Yay Canada) plus Leyla’s share in Luxy did gave her long term money. I think she has some rental properties in Canada. In my mind - as long as she is not spewing poison on social media- it’s all well. Her kids are also in good hands especially with Demitri and his side of family. She posts so less that she is irrelevant. I mean even with her hocus pocus, she generally is very less impactful. She has tried multiple things though to make money - hair dresser training (?), having own salon, jewelry design, online sponsorships, youtube etc etc. Finally, she is out of it - at-least for now.

Reactions: 11
For how long do we have to suffer watching the same images of the vows renewal?!!
I was wondering that too... any time MeMe doesn't know what to post, she will find a photo from this renewal... with the obligatory - we're such kids at heart, been together for soooo long but feels like we're just beginning - caption. Ugh.

Besides Alex Biurkova, seems that fullyrawkristina didn't make the list? Thought her and Meme were friends? Her invitation must have gone to one of the "close friends" that cons haven't met in person yet. Also, Alex's friend Ameer wasn't invited. He's the one who invited Alex and MeMe to his wedding in Croatia a few years ago... I think he is the one who introduced UJ to him, they go way back.
They're both ditching friends left and right.

I do think they are up to something. She's posting reels and responding to comments all of a sudden. Promising videos on youtube. Their current marketing strategies didn't work so MeMe has to go back to work! Well, at least until Alexa is old enough to start filming.

• Haha
  • Heart
ooooh! UJ wasn’t invited/ didn’t attend either.
All of the intelligent change is his brain- we can see that because now only novelty products is coming out. Can they really hold any relationship? They are perfect example of rich people only have money and bring out family card for making money and no other purpose.

Reactions: 7
Ok.. all those guests travel on. Most of them stay at a calm place after that crowd party.. I bet; none of them will be in isolation after that.. and we all die wonder, how viruses could spread so easily...

Reactions: 8
Reels on reels Meme really been getting back to work damn. Did she edit her reels herself so you think?

Ok.. all those guests travel on. Most of them stay at a calm place after that crowd party.. I bet; none of them will be in isolation after that.. and we all die wonder, how viruses could spread so easily...
I wonder if Meme and Horseteeth have been checked and wasn't found home when back in the UK, got a fine, and that's when the whole "this is not democracy" obsession started. They would never admit they broke the quarantine and hit a fine I'm sure. So maybe they've already been hit by karma but we don't know. I hope!

Masha théine says about Italy "it's the best country in the world" "it's the best food on the world" but when asked why she does not move to Italy but stays in London instead she doesn't fully answer the question. Meme, Horseteeth and Masha all can't say why they love and stay in London. First thing Masha said was "well, certainly not staying in London for the rain". Omg can you stop with the weather already. It's like asking for a green wall, but your favorite color is pink, and when asked what you think about it saying "well it's certainly not pink but...". Dude no one asked you to come in London in the first place so stfu.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They're all about 'designing your dream life' yet they all choose to stay in a place they hate. Why? Up to some shady stuffs maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.