Mimi and Alex Ikonn #10 Doomed divorce - Ikonnot fake it anymore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad life - since the break up Alex seems to believe he can heal from it by drowning himself in luxury. It's all about curated places, the most fancy restaurants and business class flights. But this is just an illusion - Alex will have topnotch services and an armada of people will have the duty to answer to all of his requests and make him feel special but that's only because of the insane amount of money spent. There is no authenticity in those places and Alex won't learn much during those many luxurious trips. He will leave the countries he visited without having any idea about the reality of those places and the diversity of cultures around the world. The only people he will meet are those paid to serve him and other ultra wealthy people completely disconnected from the reality of their own country.

Hey Alex, just an advice, it's one thing to splurge a bit to relax and rest time to time, it's another to wrap yourself in a vapid lifestyle out of touch with reality. There is so much to discover in this world - not everything is about status. Put on a pair of sneakers and a relaxed tee-shirt next time you are abroad and roam in the streets of a city and taking in the atmosphere, sit down at a popular café and look at people, go out of those golden prisons that those fancy hotels are to see the true beauty of the places you are visiting. It will probably better for your soul to embark on a camping trip in the bush, where nature dominates, ride a horse in the middle of nowhere with just a local guide that you will pay directly and the money will go for them and their family or just discover a country in its full diversity by visiting it instead of filming another room video and meet other white people who love to pretend they understand the local culture while they are just stealing it, distorting it and making a consumption producted for bored people like you.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I strongly think the reason she’s showing less of Alexa is because she thinks she not that pretty. I noticed she stopped showing her the moment Alexa lost her teeth.. otherwise she won’t stop flaunting her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
These two nitwits are getting even more insufferable, didn’t think it was possible. Meme Q&A arrogance as per usual and his obnoxious boasting on stories is just 🤢.

Reactions: 6
I strongly think the reason she’s showing less of Alexa is because she thinks she not that pretty. I noticed she stopped showing her the moment Alexa lost her teeth.. otherwise she won’t stop flaunting her.
It’s bollocks anyway, this intuition nonsense. Also note it’s all about Mimi. If Mimi feels like showing more of Alexa when she is older, she will. It won’t be , and never has been, about whether Alexa herself consents. It’s purely for her mother’s self gratification

Reactions: 14
Meme not showing her daughter's face has nothing about her intuition or whatever. It's just that those last years people have been more and more vocal about the dangers of plastering a child on social medias and she started to feel like it was seen as bad parenting. Anyway poor Alexa has way too many infos about her online - her identity, where she lives etc. Any sicko following Meme or Alex could endanger Alexa. I feel bad for her and the many other children who are more endangered because of their reckless parents.

In her Q&A Meme mentionned that she is following a workout programme specially dedicated to have lean legs. Funny that for years she was claiming that she loved her "shapely legs" even though it was clearly visible she was having a complex about them. Wouldn't have made her more real and honest to admit that like many women she has physical insecurities and that's ok. No, she couldn't because it doesn't feet her image of perfection, self-love and positivity that she wants to project to others. She also follows a woman on instagram that help her clients to find good plastic surgeons - probably because she hates aging but again won't admit it. Fake as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe those two are in Ibiza together. Who is taking care of Alexa? Is it Lidiot?

How about this for a new thread title: MeMe and Alex: Divorcees Travelling Together Overseas

I can’t believe those two are in Ibiza together. Who is taking care of Alexa? Is it Lidiot?

How about this for a new thread title: MeMe and Alex: Divorcees Travelling Together Overseas
I truly wonder if they would still be on this friends bs if they didn't have a kid together (not that Alex cares about his daughter they much). It feels like the only reason they would still hang out and try to behave nicely cause there was nastiness in the beginning, mostly from him. His majesty didn't take well the idea of being on the dumped side AT ALL so the only reason he must hang out with her is family ties, or the feeling that he still has some control over her. If they really were mature people they would split their shares and go on their own businesses and their lives co-parenting but with an appropriate distance. You can't just go from 10 year marriage to friends in a week without settling into this new phase and have some boundaries.

I think that’s spot on. Alexa is entering the pre/early teen ugly duckling phase most of us go through lol. Not a good look for mummy dearest.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think that’s spot on. Alexa is entering the pre/early teen ugly duckling phase most of us go through lol. Not a good look for mummy dearest.
Yeah her issue about “privacy” isn’t really about privacy (because if it was, she would not say she may resume posting her face again in the future - she would say she’ll wait for Alexa’s consent), but rather that she wants to allow Alexa privacy to go through her not so pleasant changes without being in the spotlight. Those are two very different points. What an unintelligent woman. Their business name couldn’t be more inapt.

Finally found an explanation to his latest succession of slap face stories. He's trying to reconquer Mims heart thinking she's into bags. But Alex, Mimi is into BAGS not DOUCHEBAGS
---
How old is she? I'm confused. Is it not around 12years old you enter the pre teen weird phase?
It's hard to say what age Alexa is since she keeps dressing her up like a three years old little girl and has a chaotic school journey. Who knows what grade she's in. Confusing.
---
I heard Jay Shetty was being exposed for his lies and people FINALLY questioning these so called "mental health advocate" charlatans.
Unfortunately there will always be gullible people who will buy into these charlatans crap.
Even though they never pretended to a monk, Mimi and Alex are exactly the same. Meme pretending she cured her depression through a three day meditation retreat to sell their 5 minute journal. Then pretending they held the secrets to building a strong stable marriage where both individuals feel accomplished to sell a book. Advising them to seek alternative self help crappy methods that all revolve around consuming expensive stuffs (drown into the "you just have to take a walk and go outside" pretend crap obviously because they well know not everyone has access to beautiful beach views and London parks so a walk outside is not always the "secret" to a happier life, but hey, maybe they notebooks might be in this case!) etc etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Niomi Smart finally ditched her creep ass boyfriend. Alex, she's free ! Go on, go get your next insta wife that you can exploit. Niomi can sell his products, is dying to get married, and loves a rich guy (even when it's clearly all smoke and mirrors) AND she does like a horse face twit.

• Haha
Who’s going to tell Grandpa that Ibiza is not pronounced like pizza? It’s Spanish, not Italian you worldly traveller.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
a very natural and absolutely not staged photo of Mimi laughing at her hilarious daughter with her head thrown back and pointed toes.
Hack her phone and you will find one thousand takes before finalizing one. I can fully imagine her setting a tripod and laughing maniacally for hours alone.

• Haha
Looks like Lidiot has been shipped back to the UK to look after Alexa while mum and dad of the year run their sex cult 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dear god.

Screenshot_20240419_130308_Instagram.jpg

So many "experts" in nothing:

Screenshot_20240419_131322_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240419_131145_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240419_131056_Instagram.jpg

Also love how Meme and Alex decribe their event as an intimate one while they have 180 guests.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Check this out. A Facebook ad for Temu, an AliExpress-like Chinese retailer of dirt-cheap, low-quality junk. Most of the items on Temu are resold as branded products at much higher price points elsewhere. Further proof that the Unintelligent journals are made in China, not in Italy like they used to claim.

IMG_3559.jpeg

Meme is definitely on the out even with her cringe retreat we can no longer be arsed to critique her boringness. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_0419.jpeg

this is the kind of person who believes they are equipped to host a retreat and be a role model or mentor lol… anything for the aesthetic but deep down she’s still that depressed person who can’t get out of bed and is crying all the time. She’s claimed to get past that so many times but then we get another story of her sobbing followed by getting herself up and out to do something

Reactions: 8