Mimi and Alex Ikonn #10 Doomed divorce - Ikonnot fake it anymore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has Meme moved out? And is he staying in the old flat? Is he paying all that rent when he is away all the time? I am seriously struggling to understand their finances. They can’t be that rich!

Reactions: 4
So has Meme moved out? And is he staying in the old flat? Is he paying all that rent when he is away all the time? I am seriously struggling to understand their finances. They can’t be that rich!
He doesn’t need to keep the old flat, he can stay in a hotel by the limited time he stays in london

Reactions: 6
He’s clearly investing in some dodgy stuff. London is a huge hub for dirty Russian money laundering

Reactions: 5
Yes horse face, everything revolving around you is brave and powerful. How long did you cope with daddy duties in London before running off again? A week? 10 days? And how are the Bingo Theory sales? Maybe you should write a book too - on how to ditch responsibility and become a part time parent.

IMG_5526.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What in the dude-bro is this? Something tells me he’s not dealing with the divorce as well as he says he is!
I know we had some new thread titles a while back, any suggestions? I humbly submit “Alex and Mimi Ikonn: dependent divorcés and deadbeat dad” but I’m open to all suggestions 🙂
IMG_2447.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Could someone please give me a brief update on these two? Have they split? What about Leyla and Dimitri? Thank you!

Reactions: 1
Could someone please give me a brief update on these two? Have they split? What about Leyla and Dimitri? Thank you!
They are "separated". Neither of them have actually said they will get a divorce nor did they give a reason for the split except Mimi said she was "very slightly" co dependent on him. She bought a flat. Leyla and D are no longer romantically involved. Bunch of weirdos. Nothing about any of them is normal anymore.

Reactions: 10
so her sister is separated as well? she hid that well, i saw them all hanging out together in some stories? they are all so weird. For now Mimi should look up to her parents on how to make a marriage last! i am not saying it was wrong to leave Aleks (if this is in fact what happened, was it ever confirned?) but she's also such a twit. He's a joke , at this rate, he never spends any time with Alexa and the fact he's constantly taking off shows serious problems.

so her sister is separated as well? she hid that well, i saw them all hanging out together in some stories? they are all so weird. For now Mimi should look up to her parents on how to make a marriage last! i am not saying it was wrong to leave Aleks (if this is in fact what happened, was it ever confirned?) but she's also such a twit. He's a joke , at this rate, he never spends any time with Alexa and the fact he's constantly taking off shows serious problems.
I think I saw Leyla mention somewhere that she and D are back together, but who can say with nutty Leyla!!
Alex seems to have taken his separation with MeMe as a separation from his daughter too, he was gone for 6 weeks to various countries in Asia and now he’s off again. I wonder if there wasn’t some sort of deal struck between the two of them where she gets more money and he doesn’t have to take care of Alexa regularly. This is complete speculation on my part, just to be clear. It’s crappy for Alexa in any case.
We’ll need a new thread soon, let me know if anyone has any title suggestions 👍🏻

Thank you all for the scoop. None of this is surprising though! If Mimi bought her own flat, that sounds pretty permanent. But I can see them faking a marriage forever if they think it will benefit their brand.

Do we think Leyla and Dimitri are still living together? He always seems like such a devoted husband and dad. He put up with a lot from Leyla. Did Leyla say they were no longer "romantically involved?" It's sad that Leyla changed so much. I never liked Mimi, but years ago when Leyla seemed happy and normal, I really liked her. I looked back at some of her old videos yesterday and she is such a different person now.

Thank you all for the scoop. None of this is surprising though! If Mimi bought her own flat, that sounds pretty permanent. But I can see them faking a marriage forever if they think it will benefit their brand.

Do we think Leyla and Dimitri are still living together? He always seems like such a devoted husband and dad. He put up with a lot from Leyla. Did Leyla say they were no longer "romantically involved?" It's sad that Leyla changed so much. I never liked Mimi, but years ago when Leyla seemed happy and normal, I really liked her. I looked back at some of her old videos yesterday and she is such a different person now.
I haven’t kept up much with Leyla and Dimitri. Are there any clues that they might not be living together? I agree, he seems Iike such a genuinely nice guy and so devoted to his kids. I used to like Leyla more than MeMe, Leyla always seemed so down to earth and normal. I stopped following her after her “spiritual awakening” (i.e. mental breakdown), she’s so different now, and not in a good way 🙁

Same for me regarding Leyla. It's actually disturbing how different she is now. I don't think I've ever seen someone change so much. Fortunately the kids have Dimitri.

Same for me regarding Leyla. It's actually disturbing how different she is now. I don't think I've ever seen someone change so much. Fortunately the kids have Dimitri.
I used to love Leylas videos about the kids. She was so relatable and sweet. Now she's just 100% woo woo and not my thing. Mimi has just become lazy with her content. Only 2 seconds of redundant preaching, ugly selfies, London weather, and anythibg her daughter does even though it's not remotely interesting. Did anyone catch that thing today "she loves baking and singing" like it's a good given superpower. I wonder how spoiled Alexa is. Mimi seems to worship the ground she walks on. The way she even breathes is probably sacred to Mother Mimi.

• Haha
Did Meme have a falling out with her parents? She never seems to like her mother's IG and her mother also doesn't like her posts either. When is the last time her parents actually saw Alexa? They don't seem close at all.

• Wow
This whole outfit is a mess. Everything is too big, the sparkles are ott, the bralette is absolutely unflattering. I don't know why she is so obsessed with revealing outfits - especially when she wears them in a professional setting. I am not prudish but being sexy is not about showing as much flesh as possible. In Meme's case it's just giving trying too hard and desperate, not sexy. I still don't get how she could pretend to be a stylist when she seems to have no sense of what fits to what kind of body and that good tailoring is key for a good look.

Screenshot_20240401_085314_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This whole outfit is a mess. Everything is too big, the sparkles are ott, the bralette is absolutely unflattering. I don't know why she is so obsessed with revealing outfits - especially when she wears them in a professional setting. I am not prudish but being sexy is not about showing as much flesh as possible. In Meme's case it's just giving trying too hard and desperate, not sexy. I still don't get how she could pretend to be a stylist when she seems to have no sense of what fits to what kind of body and that good tailoring is key for a good look.

View attachment 2848959
I absolutely agree. The outfit is huge on her and she's trying so hard to be hot and sexy but it's coming out as desperate. Oh look at me, Im such a young and sexy business woman. More like mid aged fishing for a date on tinder.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The blazer is so poorly tailored it actually looks so stupid on her, not defending meme but I don't think she wore it to a professional setting. It looked like a "friends" birthday party.
Also her obsession with not wearing bras 🙄 then rocks up and wears a sparkly bralet with no support. Her style is like her marriage....sorry I mean "separation".....whack.

View attachment 2848959

Not to defend her, but the comments in her last post are insane. So many women are telling her she's changed for the worse since separating and she made a huge mistake and she abandoned her family because before she was a mature wife and mother and marriage should be forever ..... so sexist. Goes to show the brainwashed trad wife types that were worshipping her. God forbid a woman in her 30s wants more than cooking organic cabbage while her husband naps on the couch with his laptop pretending to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The blazer is so poorly tailored it actually looks so stupid on her, not defending meme but I don't think she wore it to a professional setting. It looked like a "friends" birthday party.
Also her obsession with not wearing bras 🙄 then rocks up and wears a sparkly bralet with no support. Her style is like her marriage....sorry I mean "separation".....whack.
My bad - I wasn't refering to this outfit but those tops that she sometimes wear when she gives a talk. Rather weird as you would expect her goal to be to focus on what she says not her outfit. There is still a lot of sexism in our society and women still need to fight to be heard so it's a bad choice from my point of view.

Not to defend her, but the comments in her last post are insane. So many women are telling her she's changed for the worse since separating and she made a huge mistake and she abandoned her family because before she was a mature wife and mother and marriage should be forever ..... so sexist. Goes to show the brainwashed trad wife types that were worshipping her. God forbid a woman in her 30s wants more than cooking organic cabbage while her husband naps on the couch with his laptop pretending to work.
I’m with you on this! I am not a fan but those people are being so hard on her. I think she realised how controlling and stifling he was and she wanted to get away from that, which should be encouraged. But I think a large part of her base is very delusional and had bought in to the “perfect couple” myth they created.
“Cooking organic cabbage while her husband naps on the couch with his laptop pretending to work” took me out 😂 I’ll be laughing about that all day (and it’s spot on accurate!!)