Mimi and Alex Ikonn #10 Doomed divorce - Ikonnot fake it anymore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, could this be any more trite? How long has he been away, 3+ weeks now? He doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to get back to his kid!
IMG_2326.jpeg

I see that Meme is in Lisbon, I wonder if she’ll see her parents? It looks like she’s visiting Leyla and her kids (and for once her nephew is included!).

• Sick
Reactions: 5
i wondered this too but she didn't show Leila or her parents which i thought was really mean. THey all like and comment on her posts and probably moved to Lisbon to be closer to her and she's ignoring them. what could have possibly happened? is she on a big independence drive?

Reactions: 4
i wondered this too but she didn't show Leila or her parents which i thought was really mean. THey all like and comment on her posts and probably moved to Lisbon to be closer to her and she's ignoring them. what could have possibly happened? is she on a big independence drive?
I don’t think moving close to Mimi was the reason for the move. Leila has a yarning and her own ‘issues’ she always wanted to live somewhere else. She and Mimi haven’t seemed very close for years now.

Reactions: 2
Ughh the smugness in her statement about packing Alexa’s school lunch everyday, can’t stand it. And God forbid her child is exposed to school lunches and to more than just the two vegetables that Meme seems to know…cabbage & shiitake mushrooms 🙄. Noone asked & noone cares that you pack her lunch Meme. And so do a lot of parents out there, parents with actual demanding jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ughh the smugness in her statement about packing Alexa’s school lunch everyday, can’t stand it. And God forbid her child is exposed to school lunches and to more than just the two vegetables that Meme seems to know…cabbage & shiitake mushrooms 🙄. Noone asked & noone cares that you pack her lunch Meme. And so do a lot of parents out there, parents with actual demanding jobs.
When did she start attending School? Haven’t watched in a long time

Reactions: 1
When did she start attending School? Haven’t watched in a long time
It’s funny, isn’t it? They were always very dodgy about Alexa and her schooling. But now that Mummy is cosplaying an entrepreneur and Papa and Lidiot bounced, I don’t think MeMe has much of a choice. But of course she’ll be smug about it and tell us how she’s better somehow for packing her lunches. “Cabbage and shiitake mushrooms” 😄 that took me out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if Alex hasn’t rented anything in London yet because he’s waiting for Mimi to move out instead?

The sole purpose of this utterly pointless update must be to show us his nipple. And terrible sun burn. Cos there sure is nothing of value (or interest) coming out of that horse mouth

IMG_5072.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So the whole "our diaries are made in Italy because we are ecofriendly" was bs? I guess they need the money to constantly fly, have luxurious holidays and buy expensive clothes after all.

View attachment 2769296
As far as we know the only items they said were produced in Italy were the notebooks. Since they've come up with a lot more tit...
---
The sole purpose of this utterly pointless update must be to show us his nipple. And terrible sun burn. Cos there sure is nothing of value (or interest) coming out of that horse mouth

View attachment 2800599
His update :
" Still a smug douchebag"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Même is renovating her new flat? Did she buy??
That’s my guess if she’s having flooring laid, a renter would not invest as much. My question is where does she get that much money? Did selling Luxy Hair pay off that much?

That’s my guess if she’s having flooring laid, a renter would not invest as much. My question is where does she get that much money? Did selling Luxy Hair pay off that much?
Well... Meme and Alex showed so much stupidity when it comes to property investment that I wouldn't be surprised if she was just customizing a rent 😅.
But since she's been doing everything she should have done years ago lately, I think she might have finally gone for it on her own since NOT buying was very much an Alex thing.

Reactions: 3
Meme herself said she will stay in London until Alexa finishes school - which will be in about12 years. It's then a sensible investment to buy a flat.

It seems also that Meme is going in a complete different direction in term of decoration compared to their current and previous flats. I wouldn't be surprised it was Alex' taste and not especially Meme's. All the ugly paintings where bought by Alex and he was the one so proud of decorating their shelves etc.

I do think a big part of their split is because Alex is unable to compromise. He plays the surprised and blameless guy like he was the perfect and attentive husband but I do believe he was not aware (or didn't want to see) his wife's unhappiness. He imposed so many things to Meme over the years - and I wouldn't be surprised he told her that if she didn't to homeschool Alexa he will travel without them. He probably presented it as love is about letting the other one being free. Meme took his advice and decided to break up to be truly free. There is no point to stay with someone not involved in the care of their child. She realised that it would be actually easier for her to not have to cater to Alex' whims.

Alex didn't see it coming and I am sure he thought Meme would never be able to show any desire of independence. He was happy to follow insta models, nap in their office, delegate childcare's duties to his mother etc. and was persuaded Meme was too much into him and their love story to do something like that. That's way Meme looks right now much happier while Alex is doing retreats and is drifting away. Of course Alex won't ever understand what made Meme deciding to break up. Him barely being present for their daughter now probably convinces Meme she did the good choice.

(Doesn't change that I find Meme cringe and pretentious but Alex was definitely a sh*t husband and an involved father)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s Mothers Day in the UK but Alex decided to show his bare 🍑 instead of writing wishes 🤢

Reactions: 3
How much money do they have??? He’s been burning cash like crazy on his endless holidays and still can fly first class? How the hell is this even possible from some crappy hair extensions and journals?

IMG_5153.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Achievement of the year award goes to….. wow what an insufferable prick. Children are being bombed and starved to death while he brags about travelling light like we should admire him for it. That’s cos you always wear the same white pants horse man and pay for laundry service so someone else takes care of your dirty clothes. It doesn’t reduce your massive carbon footprint and I’m not entirely clear what your point is. It definitely isn’t an indication that you’re not materialistic because you are. Dick.

IMG_5154.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
6 weeks without seeing his child?!! My husband and I sometimes have to travel for work and even for 3-5days we miss our kid so much. Can’t imagine being away for 6 weeks!

Reactions: 11