Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but im currently big myself have been for yesrs and i dont think she was making fun out of big people at all or been fatphobic .she was talking about her experinece

Reactions: 7
Eww Millie's new video has really put me off her. Stinks of fat phobia. Girl, bye.
As someone that has spent most of their life as the 'fat' friend and I have now lost weight, I completely agree with her. I don't want to be fat again or struggle to look in the mirror or with self-confidence. I'm really feeling myself at my new lower healthy weight, I enjoy shopping for clothes now and braving dating etc. More importantly I also feel so much better and healthier, I have less joint pain and I have way more energy. I'd be so disappointed in myself if I got fat again and yes I will admit I have become fatphobic.

Reactions: 10
she said her and jamie were not'official' but acting like they were, just without the label. seems a cop out from him imo, she seems way more into him than he is. but what do i know
she said that she used to be "fat" and corrected herself saying she was just chubby, and talked about her past issues with food without really talking about it? just mentioned she had it. she said she will always subconsciously count calories, and she doesn't care anymore about food "unless she gets fat". then she spoke about not eating everyday until 6pm, saying people get so offended by that and she shouldn't promote that, calling them 'snowflakes' and 'keyboard warriors'. she said she felt so sick about having all the food around her and disgusted, she ate maybe 3 bites throughout the whole video, and was constantly saying it was gross.

ok so i get this is your life, you are gonna do what you are gonna do, but this promoting of not eating until 6pm, and the obvious issues she still has with food. please don't post this tit on youtube. I had no idea about OMAD before i saw a random influencer promote it and blindly followed it and it ruined my relationship with food for a few years. This is basically what she is doing, saying she is now skinny because she doesn't eat anything all day. It's so clear she has body and food issues, like most everyone does, but it's such a fine line talking about herself the way she does online because it influences other young girls who may not think like that that's how they should think about themselves too. I honestly can't watch her anymore

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t get past her entire speech about Molly Mae so I clicked off

Reactions: 6
her saying they’re pretty much in a relationship except the label is so dumb to me. why not just be in a relationship?? what does a label change anything if they’re already acting like they’re a couple? there is obviously some hesitation on one of their ends.

if a man isn’t bothered about claiming you as his girlfriend he is simply just not that into you

Reactions: 19
her saying they’re pretty much in a relationship except the label is so dumb to me. why not just be in a relationship?? what does a label change anything if they’re already acting like they’re a couple? there is obviously some hesitation on one of their ends.

if a man isn’t bothered about claiming you as his girlfriend he is simply just not that into you
Its normal these days a lot of people do it .they havnt known each other long so are atill getting to know each other so there not in a relatioship .however there not seeing other people either there just dating .

Reactions: 3
Its normal these days a lot of people do it .they havnt known each other long so are atill getting to know each other so there not in a relatioship .however there not seeing other people either there just dating .
yeah i can understand that. i guess cus they spent 24/7 together in locked in for 2 weeks and they've been together pretty constantly for 2 months since locked in ended i would've thought they'd make a decision by now if they like each other enough 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
yeah i can understand that. i guess cus they spent 24/7 together in locked in for 2 weeks and they've been together pretty constantly for 2 months since locked in ended i would've thought they'd make a decision by now if they like each other enough 🤷‍♀️
Yeah thats true 2 months is a long time to get to know someone

Reactions: 5
Im sorry but im currently big myself have been for yesrs and i dont think she was making fun out of big people at all or been fatphobic .she was talking about her experinece
Yep, I have been bigger before and I have no issues with it on anyone else (not my body, not my business) but on myself I just don't want to get bigger again. I don't think it makes anyone fatphobic to not want to be fat themselves.

Reactions: 2
I never realised until I was 🍃🍃 the other night and watched her mukbang she’s such a pick me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really embarrassing that her and Jamie both write boyfriend and girlfriend in their youtube videos as clickbait when millie announced they aren't official.... don't either of them find that weird

Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched the previous video but watched tonight’s n they are cute together 🙈

Reactions: 2
I do think they suit each other but I can’t help thinking all the content of each other is gonna come back to bite them if they break up

I never realised until I was 🍃🍃 the other night and watched her mukbang she’s such a pick me 😭
Watching YouTubers when you're high is a crazy experience haha. You see things from such a diff perspective. Also because YouTube videos are mainly self produced and not media trained, you notice all the little mannerisms, mistakes, little looks etc

Watching YouTubers when you're high is a crazy experience haha. You see things from such a diff perspective. Also because YouTube videos are mainly self produced and not media trained, you notice all the little mannerisms, mistakes, little looks etc
I was analysing her for real

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.