Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nearly lost it when her mum randomly went “weeeeeeeed” 😂

The video was really laid back and entertaining, her and her mum have a nice relationship

Reactions: 4
Actually cannot believe they’ve all gone abroad for a group trip. I saw Millie and Carmie sat together on one of their snapchat stories, I bet Kate is seething since she’s not there

Actually cannot believe they’ve all gone abroad for a group trip. I saw Millie and Carmie sat together on one of their snapchat stories, I bet Kate is seething since she’s not there
So strange that Kate isn’t there?

Reactions: 3
I know it’s silly and shouldn’t affect me but it really annoys me how she sleeps all day and wakes up at 3pm and wastes her day away, she has money, opportunities and potential to have a great life, Yet can’t be bothered to sort her sleep routine out

Reactions: 11
I know it’s silly and shouldn’t affect me but it really annoys me how she sleeps all day and wakes up at 3pm and wastes her day away, she has money, opportunities and potential to have a great life, Yet can’t be bothered to sort her sleep routine out
She is 19 tho.. we all party too much nd sleep late at those ages

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s that abnormal. My sleep routine was definitely shocking at that time, and now I’m a fully functioning 7:30 riser haha

Reactions: 3
I’m 21 and I can’t think of anything worse than sleeping past 2am these days 😂 even if it’s a day off, why would you wanna wake up past 12? It’s depressing

I’m 21 and I can’t think of anything worse than sleeping past 2am these days 😂 even if it’s a day off, why would you wanna wake up past 12? It’s depressing
Cos ur out most the week? If im living of 3 hour sleep a night during week ( having to wake for work) once weekend hits, my body catchs up and i could sleep till 4/5pm.

Reactions: 1
Cos ur out most the week? If im living of 3 hour sleep a night during week ( having to wake for work) once weekend hits, my body catchs up and i could sleep till 4/5pm.
Yeah of course, that’s completely warranted! In terms of YouTube’s, it feels like a liberty she’s making the same amount in a month that regular people make in a year yet is living, theoretically, unemployed and can wake up whenever they please

Reactions: 1
Wow, just wow. She’s off to Greece tomorrow and is now implying on her instagram that coronavirus is “not that bad”...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.