Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie is lazy, lazy, lazy.

She clearly isn’t interested in proper parenting. Just dipping in and out of the fun elements of it.

Reactions: 5
She needs to go stay with her parents for a few weeks. Get some help and a reality check. She’s going to have a really hard time as her daughter gets older if she doesn’t sort it out.

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s such an idiot. She’s constantly away and Sienna has a nanny. Why on Earth would she have separation anxiety?! 🧐
exactly, not like she had to go away for work or something, and was anything stopping her from taking sienna with her? ridiculous in every way

Reactions: 2
She’s very rigid in ads, I don’t think this life is for her but the goodies are too good to pass up.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Frankie Gaff? Why the feckin secrecy over what gender the child is. She keeps saying she will reveal eventually and isn’t intentionally keeping it a secret but is dragging it out so much and creating such a fuss about it, while maintaining she’s chill about it and isn’t fussed about doing a reveal. She had a post up earlier asking people to guess the gender and has now deleted it 😂 I don’t get it. Just say it or don’t ffs, 🤷🏼‍♀️

Millie promoting putting an 18 month old into a high chair until you finish cooking and then letting her out. How much time does Millie spend with this child??? There’s no way! 😂

• Haha
Millie promoting putting an 18 month old into a high chair until you finish cooking and then letting her out. How much time does Millie spend with this child??? There’s no way! 😂
When I saw it was an ad and saying how much her toddler likes helping I thought it would be some special stool 😂 not a high chair to trap your child.

Sienna is the cutest little girl. The insta story of her dancing is adorable. Millie is so lucky to have her ❤

Sharing another - I didn’t know it would be THIS hard post. It’s actually starting to annoy me. She has a cleaner and a nanny, a flexible well perked job, a husband who helps and an adorable girl who will stay in her cot for an hour in the morning and in the high chair while she cooks. Millie needs to acknowledge how lucky she is because it’s just not relatable at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am not a mother nor do I have a medical background, but with siennas hip issue, I doubt her being cooped up in her cot or high stair is good. She should be using and strengthening her legs as it may take her longer than others to walk. If Millie is this selfish now, I fear it will only get worse once another baby is in the mix and siennas has even less attention

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To keep nurturing her inquisitive nature she could actually get her involved in cooking & get one of those kitchen helper/learning towers. How is watching being involved in cooking?

Oh yes, that’s not an advert for Mamas and Papas so of course she wouldn’t do it. Her baby is nothing but a cash cow 🐄

Reactions: 3
Years ago, when she was still with Stephen, I was part of her social circle. I never went to her house but was told how it’s disgusting and dirty m, especially the kitchen. Boxes of tit everywhere. Incredibly lazy. Also treated the dogs like tit. They gave Herby away to a friend but still pretended he belonged to her for social/TV. He had major separation anxiety issues. I haven’t looked at her social for years. Hopefully she’s cleaned up her act since then now she has a child.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Years ago, when she was still with Stephen, I was part of her social circle. I never went to her house but was told how it’s disgusting and dirty m, especially the kitchen. Boxes of tit everywhere. Incredibly lazy. Also treated the dogs like tit. They gave Herby away to a friend but still pretended he belonged to her for social/TV. He had major separation anxiety issues. I haven’t looked at her social for years. Hopefully she’s cleaned up her act since then now she has a child.
please do continue with any other stories you have 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting! Her house looks so clean & tidy now, she must have a full time cleaner in

I listened to her episode of Caroline foran’s anxiety podcast called owning it. She actually came across quite well. She spoke of her experience of anxiety that began in her teens. A lot of influencer/ vlogger types say they have anxiety. Why though do they put themselves out there in the public domain and document every aspect of their lives, surely that would make anyone anxious ?? 😫

Reactions: 6
I wouldnt be surprised if it was him who was the messy one. Watching what he shares there is often stuff all over that bench and table and boxes from all the shopping/gifted items.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.