Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t feel sorry for Millie. In the podcast she said she is going to have a nanny for 24 hours a day. One to do the night and one for the day. From two weeks old!! Which clearly means she isn’t going to have the baby in her room (a massive prevention measure for SIDS). On the days the nanny is not there for the night, the baby won’t have someone stood over watching it.

She is going to be giving her children anxiety. They need a stable primary caregiver to develop secure attachment. Don’t have children too close in age if it means you won’t be able to actual parent them. The more you are there for your kids in that first year the easier it is in the future.

I have been the nanny of middle class kids
before. You have four year olds self harming because they so desperately just want their parents. I have spoken to many other nannies and this is more common than you think. The child is not able to cope when their parents leave the house. Often from birth these children have been placed with nannies. These nannies tend to change frequently. Your child is constantly worrying that people will disappear from their life and never come back.

I once looked after a pair of 3.5 year old twins and I was their 10th nanny!!! The twins were terribly behaved (missing their parents), so everyone kept leaving them.. it was heartbreaking.

If I was rich i would definitely have help. But in the form of a cook, a cleaner, a driver! I wouldn’t dump my 2 week old with a stranger.

I feel like if you have a child and cannot cope then of course you need to get help. But she hasn’t even had the child yet and she already knows she can’t cope. So why have two under two? Just wait...
Which podcast is this?

Reactions: 1
Why is everything always so over the top? Also did she organise her own shower?
A042E39F-7257-456A-9B8B-7853A8F1F054.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Makes me laugh how they have these spreads like a banquet, where's the cheese and pineapple sticks and mr.kiplings at? Bloody ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This over the top baby shower along with Sienna’s christening pretty much shows that Millie is only really interested in this parenting gig for the celebrations and ‘fun stuff’. She only seems to really embrace parenting around these times…perhaps because the focus is back on her, having her picture taken and picking out a new outfit, Any other time she’s all ‘woe is me’ over whatever problem of the day (separation anxiety/ teething/ food throwing/ nap dropping/ normal toddler development) that Sienna is going through. She really is just having these kids for the gram.

Reactions: 11
She is constantly pampering and indulging herself. Her life is not at all relatable for a pregnant mother of one. She needs to quit the moaning too, she moans about ordinary stages in development as if they’re a massive burden and issue. Just get on with it. She is extremely fortunate and privileged compared to 99% of mothers out there. She hasn’t a clue

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is constantly pampering and indulging herself. Her life is not at all relatable for a pregnant mother of one. She needs to quit the moaning too, she moans about ordinary stages in development as if they’re a massive burden and issue. Just get on with it. She is extremely fortunate and privileged compared to 99% of mothers out there. She hasn’t a clue
She said the other day she has to have a nanny so she can work. But 50% of what she does are PR products. So free things she gets. So that isn’t working because she is bringing no money home? That is literally her just going to the spa mid week for fun.

The ads she does she could easily do on the weekend. Or during nap time. She is kidding herself if she thinks she NEEDS a nanny. Just admit you want a nanny because you don’t like to spend the full day with Sienna. It is as simple as that 😂

Most other influencers carrying on doing their social media and content without employing a nanny. Millie likes to make out it is a full time job!

Reactions: 7
Totally doesn’t want to do the mundane parenting - just the cute flashy picture perfect things.

Reactions: 4
Millie’s latest reel showing off Sienna’s winter wardrobe is so braggy. Even if half those items are gifted, it’s still hundreds and hundreds of pounds of clothing and shoes for a 1 year old. Bonpoint and Doen dresses are all between £100 plus. Papouelli shoes are all £70-£100 and why does a 1 year old even need that many pairs of dressy shoes? Not to mention that white Moncler jacket is almost £300. I’m also laughing that she bought an 18 month old a cream faux fur jacket. Nothing says that you don’t do your own laundry more than buying a 1 year old cream and white coats.

Also half of those outfits are thin cotton dresses- totally not ‘winter outfit’ appropriate for a toddler.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Millie’s latest reel showing off Sienna’s winter wardrobe is so braggy. Even if half those items are gifted, it’s still hundreds and hundreds of pounds of clothing and shoes for a 1 year old. Bonpoint and Doen dresses are all between £100 plus. Papouelli shoes are all £70-£100 and why does a 1 year old even need that many pairs of dressy shoes? Not to mention that white Moncler jacket is almost £300. I’m also laughing that she bought an 18 month old a cream faux fur jacket. Nothing says that you don’t do your own laundry more than buying a 1 year old cream and white coats.

Also half of those outfits are thin cotton dresses- totally not ‘winter outfit’ appropriate for a toddler.
And then there’s me just back from Tesco getting my boy same age as sienna some £7 trackies and £1.50 tops 😂 poor Sienna will be one of those kids absolutely forbidden of getting dirty because everything she’s wearing will be posh and expensive

Reactions: 10
Millie had her first the same time as me and now having the second the same too 🤦‍♀️ I had to unfollow her as she did my head in with the constant “pregnancy has done this” “pregnancy has done that” you shoved the first pregnancy down everyone’s throat enough you really don’t need to do the same this time around. Annoyingly she still pops up on my Instagram from time to time, possibly the most unrelatable mum and so in love with herself it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Millie had her first the same time as me and now having the second the same too 🤦‍♀️ I had to unfollow her as she did my head in with the constant “pregnancy has done this” “pregnancy has done that” you shoved the first pregnancy down everyone’s throat enough you really don’t need to do the same this time around. Annoyingly she still pops up on my Instagram from time to time, possibly the most unrelatable mum and so in love with herself it’s unreal
But remember some days she forgets she’s even pregnant, despite reminding everyone with her constant bump pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It is like when you are 12 years old and you take a picture of all your birthday presents and upload it to snapchat!

Like no one asked Millie. I would have been interested if it was really a winter wardrobe. Like she had found some really good children’s thermals. And a great down jacket in toddler size. So proper winter clothes. But a load of dresses?!? That looked like super thin material. The only decent winter dress was the one sienna was wearing. I guess that wasn’t frilly enough for Millie to mention.

And not a single pair of winter shoes?!? That poor girl. Destined for a life in ‘girl’ shoes. Millie’s focus should be on keeping her warm.

Reactions: 5
Wait, Sienna is super sick so MILLIE needs wine and a massage? Lol this woman…
DED696A9-69AF-4A47-BE6C-A754DC4B10FF.png
4935967E-E081-4498-962C-FE06468D36C3.png
C18F0361-7E8A-48FF-8922-0A8E204B08A9.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I hate when influencers post pics of their kids when they’re sick. It’s content for them. Stay off instagram and look after your kid. One minute posting about going to A&E and then posting about reflexology treatment next 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I hate when influencers post pics of their kids when they’re sick. It’s content for them. Stay off instagram and look after your kid. One minute posting about going to A&E and then posting about reflexology treatment next 🙄
She’s the most selfish unnatural mother. The last thing I’d be thinking about if my child had been to hospital is posting my dinner on the ‘gram and having a beauty treatment. Looks like the Nanny will be having a sleepless night

Reactions: 10
The state of the cushions and rug in her latest pictures 😬
Omg 🤢 who leaves the cushions outside during fall/winter? Everything looks gross. I 100% believe the poster who said they know her irl and she’s messy and dirty

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.